KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Mr. Fantastic change up

Batman vs Mr. Fantastic with SSS
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
The Batman 3 60.00%
Mr. Fantastic 0 0%
Stalemate 2 40.00%
Total: 5 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Batman vs Mr. Fantastic change up
Started by: Entity

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Warning Batman vs Mr. Fantastic change up

The Dark Knight vs Reed Richards but this Mr. Fantastic never went into space with the others to be exposed to cosmic radiation. Instead he perfectly recreated the super solider serum and administered himself as the only test subject before destroying it to keep out of crupt government hands.

So who would win? The main DCU Bruce Wayne predeath or this Reed Richards with peak human brains and brawn? confused

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:50 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wei Phoenix
One-Eyed Dragon Of Oshu

In a fight? Unless Reed trained in some MA he's going to lose hard. He MAY be stronger than Batman but that level of strength alone can't win a fight.

You Wa Shock!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 01:52 PM
Wei Phoenix is currently offline Click here to Send Wei Phoenix a Private Message Find more posts by Wei Phoenix Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wei Phoenix
In a fight? Unless Reed trained in some MA he's going to lose hard. He MAY be stronger than Batman but that level of strength alone can't win a fight.
I agree that without MA he's going to have a hard battle with Bruce but wouldn't this Reed also be smarter, faster, more agile, and have more stamina and durability than Bruce to go with his strength advantage?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:02 PM
Entity is currently offline Click here to Send Entity a Private Message Find more posts by Entity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Reed gets the physical stats but he aint no where near BAts in h2h combat. (well kind of hard to say because we always see him fighting in elastic form but i doubt reed has a history of MA skills even close to Bats).

IMO BAts beats the snot out of him.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:05 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Batman.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:12 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Try putting a brawny nerd in a ring with Anderson Silva and see who wins.
lol.

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:13 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Juntai
Batman.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:28 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Batman wins, 9/10

The only reason Reed even gets one is b/c as he fights he might come up with a new style of fighting antibat-fu.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:45 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Juntai
Try putting a brawny nerd in a ring with Anderson Silva and see who wins.
lol.

heh, OWNAGE!

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:46 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Batman wins, 9/10

The only reason Reed even gets one is b/c as he fights he might come up with a new style of fighting antibat-fu.

antibat-fu possibly the most dangerous of all MA heh big grin

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 02:47 PM
gogogadgetgo

Mr. Fantastic coz he's fantastic

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 05:17 PM
gogogadgetgo is currently offline Click here to Send gogogadgetgo a Private Message Find more posts by gogogadgetgo Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
Mr. Fantastic coz he's fantastic

Sadly, he is not fantastic in this thread at all.
Seriously, why thread starter believed that CA with brain and perconality of Reed Richards ivs. Batman is a good thread?

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 06:39 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

He wins 10/10 and doesn't even lay one finger. At the begining of the fight, an army of robots surronds Batman ant beat the shit out of him. If he's not dead, Richards pulls out a Naked Gun, to humiliate Batman.

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 08:51 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

To be honest I still believe that reed, while intelligent, became the smartest man on earth after being exposed to the cosmic rays. Meaning the rays made him smarter than a mere scientist...

And the ss serum if similar to caps would give reed peak human stats... Batman trained and aschieved peak human through training...

I see equal intelligence... Maybe different fields... But still
similar strength speed agility

but bats has martial arts skills and reed has none

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Nov 12th, 2009 09:40 PM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Reed is smarter than Bats.

...And he gets beaten like a redheaded step-child.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 03:13 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Entity
Illuminati Founder

Ok I figured Batman would win but I really thought these stats combined with Reed's superior intelligence would really give Bruce a better fight than it appears.

So what if this Reed also got to train for one year under Black Panther, Iron Fist, Karnak, Daredevil, and Shang Chi?

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 01:46 PM
Entity
Illuminati Founder

So nothing.

None of them sparkle!
Sig by Scythe!

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 10:12 PM
Bentley
Seitei

Reed is not very gifted in martial arts, he doesn't have a mindset for combat. Batman has great experience, don't see Reed catching up in one year, there are things he isn't good at (like magic).

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 13th, 2009 10:14 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote