KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superboy Prime vs Infinity Man

Superboy Prime vs Infinity Man
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Superboy Prime vs Infinity Man

Who takes it.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:49 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

SBP

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:42 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

SBP

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:49 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
manx422
Restricted

Account Restricted

Infinity Man

Credit goes 2 starlock

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:50 AM
manx422 is currently offline Click here to Send manx422 a Private Message Find more posts by manx422 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

IM.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 11:56 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

always wondered what peop[le thought of this. I always thought IM was superior to normal supes but still a peer. I would imagine that SBP would blow him out of the water.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 01:29 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

IM.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 02:31 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Unless its DOTNG IM then Superboy-prime takes it.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 02:38 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Superboy Prime.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:08 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khazra

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lord Feron
always wondered what peop[le thought of this. I always thought IM was superior to normal supes but still a peer. I would imagine that SBP would blow him out of the water.

I'd say he's not a peer but rather in the bracket of stats after superman.
However, he still isnt prime level phsycially.

If he knows how kryptonians work he could pick up a majority though as the ininfity beam drains an opponent of all their stored energy. This *should* effectively depower SBP by drianing him of his solar reserves.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:11 PM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

Prime.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:15 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

prime

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:30 PM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

DOTNG IM which is the most current, wins.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:34 PM
Zeuodin is currently offline Click here to Send Zeuodin a Private Message Find more posts by Zeuodin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
starlock
Team Authority

Originally posted by Zeuodin
DOTNG IM which is the most current, wins.

I agree....and i think even before that IM would win a majority..but thats just me wink

http://www.thedeadlyaddictionschronicles.com/

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 05:41 PM
starlock is currently offline Click here to Send starlock a Private Message Find more posts by starlock Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

the IM we saw during "DotNG" is the same IM we had seen in previous issues. IM = IM.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:00 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zeuodin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Galan007
the IM we saw during "DotNG" is the same IM we had seen in previous issues. IM = IM.

IM was never powerful enough before to beat the likes of Takion with highfather's powers too. Or be a threat to DS.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:02 PM
xJLxKing

Wasn't he amped to high levels by the source, or something like that? I though you also said that last time.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:03 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Wasn't he amped to high levels by the source, or something like that? I though you also said that last time.
infinity man = the source. that much was stated in one of the first comics he ever appeared in:
http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/...owersource1.jpg
---
my point is: IM may have been the source's prime agent during "DotNG", but there are no enhanced or 'powered up' versions of him. it's all the same guy, with the same powerset. the source merely chose infinity man as the means in which to eradicate all of the new gods, in order to create a new(er) breed of gods to take their place. a breed modeled after IM himself [who the source viewed as 'ultimate perfection'.]

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:09 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

infinity man = the source. that much was stated in one of the first comics he ever appeared in:
http://s553.photobucket.com/albums/...owersource1.jpg
---
my point is: IM may have been the source's prime agent during "DotNG", but there are no enhanced or 'powered up' versions of him. it's all the same guy, with the same powerset. the source merely chose infinity man as the means in which to eradicate all of the new gods, in order to create a new(er) breed of gods to take their place. a breed modeled after IM himself [who the source viewed as 'ultimate perfection'.]

Oh okay, so basically, all those deaths he caused was under his own power?

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:11 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by xJLxKing
Oh okay, so basically, all those deaths he caused was under his own power?
from what i gathered, yes.

Old Post Nov 16th, 2009 06:12 PM