KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Marvel vs Thor H2H

Captain Marvel vs Thor H2H
Started by: lawest9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lawest9

Captain Marvel vs Thor H2H

This is Billy against thor in a no holds barred fist to fist battle without lightening strikes and mjolnir.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:33 PM
lawest9 is online now! Click here to Send lawest9 a Private Message Find more posts by lawest9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

So, strength, skill, durability and stamina only?

No, flying and shit right?

Split. With Thor having the possibility of winning of he uses his superior fighting skill and him being tougher in my opinion etc.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:37 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

thor still has 100 strength without mjlonir. i say he wins

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:41 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Marvel's also a Class 100 though.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:43 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Marvel's also a Class 100 though.
yeah but thors strength level is above his

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:44 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

is it really above his?

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:48 PM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by chomperx9
yeah but thors strength level is above his

Nah. I think Thor, Superman and Marvel are all peers.

His raw physical strength alone, the strength of Hercules, isn't as strong as either Thor or Superman, but combined with the strength of Atlas fortified with the Power of Zeus, he can match Superman and Thor as I understand it.

Granted that Thor and Superman have more feats of strength than Marvel, but based on his direct confrontations, he seems a peer of Superman and an equal.

Still them both having more feats, might be a reason why someone would view both stronger. Hence why if I really have to? I'd give the nods to either Thor or Superman over Marvel, but they are peers for the most part.

Meh, thinking about it, I might change my vote to Thor.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 10:49 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Well if you can 2 shot Superman, and fight evenly with Black Adam, I think you can take a few fights against Thor.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 11:15 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

CM.

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 11:54 PM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

CM
Without Mjlonir Thor isn't on the exact same level as Cm

Old Post Nov 29th, 2009 11:58 PM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Wasn't aware CM is such a good fighter.

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 12:55 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kris Blaze
Restricted

Account Restricted

I don't see Thor taking it without Mjolnir.

I give you the only thing an Orange Lantern gives....Demands

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 01:25 AM
Kris Blaze is currently offline Click here to Send Kris Blaze a Private Message Find more posts by Kris Blaze Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Thor's a beast, but most of his strength feats without Mjiolnir are lifting/moving/non combat feats.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 01:36 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

So i guess in h2h Thor's 1000 Years of combat is out the window?

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 02:09 AM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

I never said that, but in all of Thor's battles, do you see him using those millenia of combat experience, or do you see him whacking people with his hammer, and channeling his powers through his hammer...while whacking people with it?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 02:11 AM
khazra

Marvel takes a tiny majority. Neither are quite supes level physically but marvel has an edge.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 02:18 AM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by xJLxKing
CM
How isn't he?

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 02:22 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

A split. Or if Thor decides to use his experience, and superior skill, he could take like 6 out of 10. Although I think his tougher in terms of damage soak on average it goes either way.

Originally posted by xJLxKing

That's ridiculous.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 02:30 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by KingD19
Thor's a beast, but most of his strength feats without Mjiolnir are lifting/moving/non combat feats.

Most of his fights with Hulk and Hercules are without Mjolnir.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 02:31 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by KingD19
Well if you can 2 shot Superman, and fight evenly with Black Adam, I think you can take a few fights against Thor.

He used magic lightning for the first instance.

So can Thor or Superman. He could.

Old Post Nov 30th, 2009 02:31 AM