KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman vs Thor vs Wonder Woman vs Silver Surfer: The WOW factor

Superman vs Thor vs Wonder Woman vs Silver Surfer: The WOW factor
Started by: FrothByte

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

Superman vs Thor vs Wonder Woman vs Silver Surfer: The WOW factor

I know this thread has been made before, but I couldn't seem to find it in the search.

Basically, it's a competition as to who has the more striking appearance impact.

If superman, thor, wonder woman, and silver surfer were seen walking inside the shopping mall, which one would draw more stares and get a more WOW reaction from the people?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 10:22 PM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

Uhhhhh..... okaaaaayyyyyyy....

Sure.

Why the hell not.

I'll bite...

Superman would strike people as the most iconic/heroic in the modern sense; Thor would strike many people as the most handsome/looks like he could be looking for trouble; Wonder Woman would have the most classic beauty/sense of serenity; Silver Surfer would be the most striking in terms of looking the most alien/other-worldly.

As far as that translates into the WOW factor, it's an apples, oranges, bananas, and cherries kind of situation... though SS is the most striking in the general sense of the term...

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 10:32 PM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Silver Surfer... The dude is a silver mannequin !!! The guy looks like a freak compared to the other threee who look exactly like a human except with strange clothes.

WW close second because she has a nice set of jugs. Dudes be wantin to motor boat that all night.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 10:33 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Surfer.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 11:23 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Power Cosmic II
BigG > Mad Celestial Host

surfer. all of the chicks will be looking at him and wondering what's missing. diana is going to get a lot of looks but reflexively your eye is drawn to something that gleams, and that puts surfer over the others.

"It is unwise to battle the Power Cosmic." - Silver Surfer

Old Post Dec 29th, 2009 11:27 PM
Power Cosmic II is currently offline Click here to Send Power Cosmic II a Private Message Find more posts by Power Cosmic II Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
FrothByte
Nailcutter Massacre

actually i should edit this. let's remove surfer (it's too obvious) and replace him with wolverine.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 12:22 AM
FrothByte is currently offline Click here to Send FrothByte a Private Message Find more posts by FrothByte Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

WW >>> Superman >= SS >>> Thor

Sig made by my mate, the one and only One_Angry_Scot

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 12:34 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

SS

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 12:41 AM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindship
Snap out of it.

quote: (post)

Silver Surfer... The dude is a silver mannequin !!! The guy looks like a freak compared to the other threee who look exactly like a human except with strange clothes.

Thor, for his sheer size and attitude, I think would be second.

Shinier than a speeding bullet.

Last edited by Mindship on Dec 30th, 2009 at 12:45 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 12:42 AM
Mindship is currently offline Click here to Send Mindship a Private Message Find more posts by Mindship Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
WW >>> Superman >= SS >>> Thor

I understand the bias but u realise what this thread is about right? How then did u come up with this? no expression

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 12:55 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

With Wolverine added instead of Surfer (per OP's request), it would probably be Thor standing out the most. The dude is insanely buff, looks like a mythological warrior god (which he is) and carries a hammer. Wonder Woman would draw the second most eyes simply because of her sex appeal and natural beauty. Superman comes in next, who for all rights, basically just looks like an average guy wearing tights. Wolverine comes in last, imo.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:00 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman is the most attractive and sexiest super hero in the world.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:04 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Lots of people stare at flaming homos, so Supes might win here.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:04 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by shokosugi
Superman is the most attractive and sexiest super hero in the world.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:10 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by Power Cosmic II
surfer. all of the chicks will be looking at him and wondering what's missing. diana is going to get a lot of looks but reflexively your eye is drawn to something that gleams, and that puts surfer over the others.

not her breastplate, no? stick out tongue

i'd say Thor or Superman, though. You see these people that look like men, and yet do crazy shit no human can do.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:13 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Naija boy
I understand the bias but u realise what this thread is about right? How then did u come up with this? no expression

You understand the bias? You are the bias wink.

WW. A hot Chick, one has to be really gay not to look at her, even if it's the end of the World. She is supposed to look awesome. Women would envy her and stare with deadly looks, while most guys would...

Superman. A guy dressed like Superman, someone wearing his red pants over his tights. WOW WTF? Iconic but in RL?

Silver Surfer. Funny but honestly, no one would believe he's real. A trick or some aribrush model. WOW *ehm* *shrug* *who cares*

Thor, big guy with a funny helm and a Hammer. WOW, more like, eh* don't look at him, he's crazy, don't look at him.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:21 AM
Prof. T.C McAbe is currently offline Click here to Send Prof. T.C McAbe a Private Message Find more posts by Prof. T.C McAbe Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Naija boy

Originally posted by Batman-Prime
You understand the bias? You are the bias wink.

WW. A hot Chick, one has to be really gay not to look at her, even if it's the end of the World. She is supposed to look awesome. Women would envy her and stare with deadly looks, while most guys would...

Superman. A guy dressed like Superman, someone wearing his red pants over his tights. WOW WTF? Iconic but in RL?

Silver Surfer. Funny but honestly, no one would believe he's real. A trick or some aribrush model. WOW *ehm* *shrug* *who cares*

Thor, big guy with a funny helm and a Hammer. WOW, more like, eh* don't look at him, he's crazy, don't look at him.

WW would get the second most looks being a scantily clad hot chick with big boobs. However it is not even debatable as to surfer getting the most looks. Whether people eventually believe he is real or not is irrelevant. If u see a bright shining Silver man walking through the mall he will undoubtedly attract everyones attention. How many silver shining seemingly naked airbrush models have u seen walk through the store? lol u cant be serious.

Appearance wise, surfers alien like appearance is definitely the most "striking"

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Last edited by Naija boy on Dec 30th, 2009 at 01:29 AM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:26 AM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Its hard not to think Wonder Woman, as she is beautiful and almost naked, but we're actually showered by beautiful almost naked woman in signs and stuff.

Thor would be the winner because he is carrying a huge hammer.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:27 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
xJLxKing

WW, cuz I'm a guy, and not gay

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:27 AM
xJLxKing is currently offline Click here to Send xJLxKing a Private Message Find more posts by xJLxKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Prof. T.C McAbe
Kryptonian Scientist

Originally posted by Naija boy
WW would get the second most looks. However it is not even debatable as to surfer getting the most looks. Whether people eventually believe he is real or not is irrelevant. If u say a bright shining Silver man walking through the mall he will undoubtedly attract everyones attention. How many silver shining seemingly naked airbrush models have u seen walk through the store? lol u cant be serious.

Sorry but I wouldn't care for an shiny silver man, obviously painted because you see his pants, when one of the hottest chicks on earth comes through the door.

Sorry I just couldn't. But then again, i prefer woman smile. No offense.

If they would fly into the building it might be different, but just plain walking won't do the stunt. And even then...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 01:29 AM