KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bullseye vs Sinister 6 Gauntlet

Bullseye vs Sinister 6 Gauntlet
Started by: redhotrash

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
redhotrash

Bullseye vs Sinister 6 Gauntlet

Bullseye gets short prep, enough to pick out his gear from any of his standard equipment. He starts fresh each time. They fight in city setting 100 yards apart and can use the enviroment to their advantage.

1. Lizard
2. Kraven
3.Dr. Octopus
4. Shocer
5. Green Goblin
6. Rhino

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 06:50 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Clears it. Everyone can be killed/badly crippled with a single well-placed shot except Rhino and....well, Rhino's the inverse-Batman (he'll find a way to lose).

Carl - "No, the real point is: I don't give a damn."

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 06:53 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Oh I don't know, Kraven has a pretty good chance via traps or if he can get into hand to hand, and Goblin on the glider is quite evasive and has bombs. Doc Ock's pretty good at blocking with his arms too.

I'd say Bullseye'll probably lose between those three, who are all fights for him. I guess if I have to pick, I'll say he goes out at Goblin.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:00 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

quote: (post)
Originally posted by TheKahn
Clears it. Everyone can be killed/badly crippled with a single well-placed shot except Rhino and....well, Rhino's the inverse-Batman (he'll find a way to lose).
And Lizard.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:35 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Mindset
And Lizard.

I wasn't certain with the Lizard (hence the "badly crippled" caveat). I'm not sure exactly how the Lizard's durability would stand up to bladed weapons used in a lethal manner.

Anyone know for sure?

Carl - "This line, here? Line of Death. You cross it, and your freedoms no longer exist. Um-kay? Have a good day."

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:39 AM
TheKahn is currently offline Click here to Send TheKahn a Private Message Find more posts by TheKahn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Even if it gets past his durability, he has a healing factor.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:40 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Even if it gets past his durability, he has a healing factor.

Hard to heal from being decapitated.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:42 AM
Mindset

Hard to decapitate him.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:48 AM
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Hard to decapitate him.

Its hard to decapitate anyone, doesn't mean it can't be done.

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 09:10 AM
Bouboumaster

Stop at 1

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 03:40 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I wasn't certain with the Lizard (hence the "badly crippled" caveat). I'm not sure exactly how the Lizard's durability would stand up to bladed weapons used in a lethal manner.

Anyone know for sure?

IMO there's no way Bullseye gets past Lizard

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/...lletproofwo.jpg

I don't know I don't want to wank on the Spidey villains but in the current run it seems they try to make them better villains overall and in a way de-retard them, Sandman for example.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by Parmaniac on Dec 30th, 2009 at 04:44 PM

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 04:39 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

clears it

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 07:56 PM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shiv
Spirit of Tengu

Stops at 1
Cremated at 4

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 10:52 PM
shiv is currently offline Click here to Send shiv a Private Message Find more posts by shiv Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BUSTER1

gets killed at 1

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 11:13 PM
BUSTER1 is currently offline Click here to Send BUSTER1 a Private Message Find more posts by BUSTER1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Yeah, stops at 1...

Old Post Dec 30th, 2009 11:14 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

With his choice of geat, I can see Bullseye blowing up Lizard, hes a pretty good shot with a rocket launcher. Or he could potentially take him out with a high powered rifle.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 01:40 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by redhotrash
With his choice of geat, I can see Bullseye blowing up Lizard, hes a pretty good shot with a rocket launcher. Or he could potentially take him out with a high powered rifle.

Originally posted by redhotrash
Bullseye gets short prep, enough to pick out his gear from any of his standard equipment . He starts fresh each time. They fight in city setting 100 yards apart and can use the enviroment to their advantage.

I don't think that's standard

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:51 AM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheKahn
The Dude abides

Originally posted by Parmaniac
IMO there's no way Bullseye gets past Lizard

http://img192.imageshack.us/img192/...lletproofwo.jpg

I don't know I don't want to wank on the Spidey villains but in the current run it seems they try to make them better villains overall and in a way de-retard them, Sandman for example.

That's an impressive display of durability, but I'm still going to go with the bet that Bullseye can successfully target the Lizard's softer tissues.

(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 04:56 AM
redhotrash

As an assassin, most modern weaponry is standard. He wouldnt be using Marvel Boy's Sentry stomping handgun, just a rifle that Im assuming most assassins would own. Hes been shown to use a variety of regular firearms and explosives.

Old Post Dec 31st, 2009 11:29 AM
Dum Dum Dugan

His current self for the win. I mean he could uses skrull rifles and trick arrows.

Old Post Jan 7th, 2010 12:16 PM
Dum Dum Dugan is currently offline Click here to Send Dum Dum Dugan a Private Message Find more posts by Dum Dum Dugan Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote