KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman vs Mephisto

Wonder Woman vs Mephisto
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Wonder Woman vs Mephisto

Mary Jane wants to get back at Mephisto for his slimy deal. She calls Wonder Woman and Wonder Woman agrees to avenge her fate.

Wonder Woman gets to fully gear up with anything she has access to and gets her sapphire lantern ring. She ventures to Mephisto's realm...will she prevail in defeating Mephisto?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:12 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Defeating him? Doubtful in his own realm though I wouldn't completely put it past her to scrape a win together.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:15 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Defeating him? Doubtful in his own realm though I wouldn't completely put it past her to scrape a win together.
I was thinking she may have some powerful gear though

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:16 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lek Kuen
Ti Lun

If he seriously wants to win in his realm she isn't going to beat him. If he's his normal i just want to mess with you and don't care if I lose then i can see her winning.

Props to Scythe for the sig

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:17 PM
Lek Kuen is currently offline Click here to Send Lek Kuen a Private Message Find more posts by Lek Kuen Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

Does she have the Godwave too? (She's gonna need it!)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:21 PM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

If the "win" is to save someone/the world/what-have-you, WW fully armed with her full array of mystic paraphenalia (sorry, I am *not* giving her the ring, as that is a very temporary plot point in a story, and not remotely appropriate in this context) could make a win, though it might cost her her life. In general, though, I'd see her best standing as simply surviving a challenge like this (and the Godwave is overkill, for a "petty" example like this one; if it did come into play, she "wins", but Mephisto will reform or whatnot later and seek revenge, and she *won't* have any PIS to save her).

If for the "heroic" win, then Wonder Woman.

If in general, I'd say Mephisto (his realm advantage gives him the edge).

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:34 PM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

Demon

thank u bz

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:36 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

With a plot device of some sort Wonder Woman could take it to Mephy's realm and win. But that's it, without some super strong plot device she fares no better than she did against Neron.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:39 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Re: Wonder Woman vs Mephisto

Originally posted by Starscream M
She ventures to Mephisto's realm...will she prevail in defeating Mephisto?
u kiddin?

W/O PIS Mephisto turn all her magic gear into jello if he want to laughing out loud

/thread

Last edited by SoulDevourer on Jan 12th, 2010 at 10:42 PM

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:40 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tideoftime

Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Mephisto

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
u kiddin?

W/O PIS Mephisto turn all her magic gear into jello if he want to laughing out loud

/thread

Now, *that* is an exaggeration; Mephisto won't be able to harm or affect her bracers or lasso -- an entire pantheon of gods couldn't do that, as has been demonstrated on several occasions. But I do agree (as I posted) that unless she is going all-out and has PIS on her side in some form due to needing to save an innocent/the world, she isn't going to make this happen...

(Oh... right... geek...)

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 10:55 PM
tideoftime is currently offline Click here to Send tideoftime a Private Message Find more posts by tideoftime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

Re: Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Mephisto

Originally posted by tideoftime
Now, *that* is an exaggeration; Mephisto won't be able to harm or affect her bracers or lasso -- an entire pantheon of gods couldn't do that, as has been demonstrated on several occasions. But I do agree (as I posted) that unless she is going all-out and has PIS on her side in some form due to needing to save an innocent/the world, she isn't going to make this happen...
DC "gods" sux0r ^^

in his dimension Mephisto has warp magic objects before (even godly ones), ima say he can do it again

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 11:22 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yea, Mephisto's kinda strong, winning a fight in his realm isn't happening. Her best chance is something involving her truth powers and smooth talking, probably.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 11:22 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Meph.

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 11:34 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

if she is too pure she wins when mephisto tries to touch her in an inappropriate way... he will become intoxicated, weaken hurt and exploitable for a ko stick out tongue

Old Post Jan 12th, 2010 11:43 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Re: Re: Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Mephisto

DC "gods" sux0r ^^

in his dimension Mephisto has warp magic objects before (even godly ones), ima say he can do it again

Which objects has he effected?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:00 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Re: Wonder Woman vs Mephisto

u kiddin?

/thread

Indeed

I have returned

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:02 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know if he could... maybe a sword with some minor enchantments to cut things but not sure if he could do it to specific items enchanted by gods or an aspect of a gods power

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:04 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
i dont know if he could... maybe a sword with some minor enchantments to cut things but not sure if he could do it to specific items enchanted by gods or an aspect of a gods power
if he cant he could simply create an illuision of him doing it smokin'

I have returned

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:08 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

cant wonder womans eyes see through illusions?

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:09 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The lasso can allow her to dispel illusions

Old Post Jan 13th, 2010 12:10 AM