KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » weakest person that can take classic Dr. strange in his own home (sanctum sanctorum)

weakest person that can take classic Dr. strange in his own home (sanctum sanctorum)
Started by: psycho gundam

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

weakest person that can take classic Dr. strange in his own home (sanctum sanctorum)

he knows the individual is coming, but he hasn't prepared for them in an way.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 03:35 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Mordru(JSA)

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 03:36 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

Silver Dagger. Mainly because he actually did.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 03:41 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

punisher with a gun and bullet

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 03:47 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

no pis

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 04:05 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Wong the man servant

By Stoic

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 10:51 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by psycho gundam
no pis

oh... okay. confused

let me think....hmm..... punisher with a gun and bullet. cool

lets see strange flex his fingers and cast a spell b4 a bullet hits him with no PIS ... wink

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 11:00 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Aunt May..wait..you said the weakest? Nevermind then...

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 12:43 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
punisher with a gun and bullet

Hitlers Gun?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 12:45 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Superman, super combo FTW!

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 02:21 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juntai
Divine Vengeance

Originally posted by tkitna
Wong the man servant

I am God's mighty fist. I am God's strength made manifest.

Sig by: Skeets, S.S, thesilverspider, Sir SKEETS Alot

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 02:23 PM
Juntai is currently offline Click here to Send Juntai a Private Message Find more posts by Juntai Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Strange got shot recently by a professional using Hitler's gun. He admitted later that he could have easily blocked it but put up weak defenses for whom he thought was just a thug.

After punishing the culprit in the worst way possible he said he wouldnt be falling for that again.

Night Nurse will take this.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 02:37 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by the ninjak
Strange got shot recently by a professional using Hitler's gun. He admitted later that he could have easily blocked it but put up weak defenses for whom he thought was just a thug.

After punishing the culprit in the worst way possible he said he wouldnt be falling for that again.

Night Nurse will take this.

And what is so special at Hitlers gun? huh

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 02:40 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Parmaniac
And what is so special at Hitlers gun? huh

I dunno ..... the first Marvels appeared during WW2.

Hitler probably had more access to the occult and crazy science in this universe.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 02:47 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Black Alice.

Hm, someone loaded up with a lot of anti-magic gear might do.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 03:42 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ExodusCloak

Originally posted by Q99
Black Alice.

Hm, someone loaded up with a lot of anti-magic gear might do.

T'Challa?

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 03:57 PM
ExodusCloak is currently offline Click here to Send ExodusCloak a Private Message Find more posts by ExodusCloak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Night Nurse is his current squeeze and has no powers cept with a scalpel....she can gut him while in bed.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 05:31 PM
Q99

Originally posted by ExodusCloak
T'Challa?

What anti-magic gear does he have?

---
I'm trying to think of someone who's flat out immune to magic.

To go for an Indy comic, the villain Tyrant from the comic Gold Digger at one point had a gem that basically used archmages as batteries. Sword-types were kicking him and his crew's tails, archmage walks into a room, *voip!* drained him completely, used the now-charged gem's teleportation beam to instawin.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 06:03 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Batman's left hand. I figure since a full Batman is a Multiversal Abstract (95% of that power coming from the foot he uses to perform the Batkick) the 1% of his power in his non-dominant hand should be roughly skyfather level.

But seriously Zatanna if *all options* are on the table.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 06:18 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Q99

I'm trying to think of someone who's flat out immune to magic.

Doctor Thirteen. He has a null-field within which magic doesn't work because his disbelief is so strong.

Old Post Jan 23rd, 2010 06:20 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote