KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Archenemy VS Demogorge

Archenemy VS Demogorge
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Archenemy VS Demogorge

The Archenemy, probably the strongest technological threat Marvel has ever witnessed. He was stronger than the Elder Gods and the Lords of the Splinter Realms.

VS

Demogorge at his peak, before eating the Skrull God.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:41 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

just a note about that skrull god.
he had the energies of 978 pantheons inside himself. who i presume all had skyfathers. imagine 978 Odins

archenemy>Demogorge though

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Feb 7th, 2010 at 12:51 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:46 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

eventualy Archenemy
if Atum dont know its weakness then its basicly omnipotent theres nothin he can do to it

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:48 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Maybe I should've put that Skrull God against Archenemy instead...

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:49 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

but they basically are the same,

both can consume magic
both can consume realms
both are immune to magic

I have returned

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:50 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

even skrull god, hows it gonna hurt Archenmy? cept for its weakness its completly invincible...serously that thing was badass...it prolly take abstract lvl to beat it

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:55 AM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by SoulDevourer
even skrull god, hows it gonna hurt Archenmy? cept for its weakness its completly invincible...serously that thing was badass...it prolly take abstract lvl to beat it
archenemy>>Galactus =/> demogorge

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Feb 7th, 2010 at 01:00 AM

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 12:57 AM
Utrigita

Archenemy for the win.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 01:35 AM
Utrigita is currently offline Click here to Send Utrigita a Private Message Find more posts by Utrigita Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
archenemy>>Galactus =/> demogorge

no..

Galactus>Shuma Gorath/AE>Zom.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 02:10 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by galactusischere
no..

Galactus>Shuma Gorath/AE>Zom.
AE>shuma gorath>galactus.

i say galactus=demogorge because demogorge did far better againts mephisto in his realm

I have returned

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 02:57 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Shuma>Galactus? where are u getting those from?
Galactus would eat AE, SHuma and Zom + all the other powerful demonic mystics.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 03:05 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Kasper Gutman

I don't see big G eating Zom. I see maybe Galactus grabbing hold of Zom and ripping off his topknot and getting LT's attention. LT would then deal with Zom. Unless big G finds a way to contain Zom somehow; Zom screws up big G.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 03:12 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Originally posted by Kasper Gutman
I don't see big G eating Zom. I see maybe Galactus grabbing hold of Zom and ripping off his topknot and getting LT's attention. LT would then deal with Zom. Unless big G finds a way to contain Zom somehow; Zom screws up big G.
What has he ever done? Eternity never mentioned that he was afraid of Zom. Or was defeated by him.

and plus Galactus is TRUE eternity's brother.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 03:16 AM
Senor Cage

What was Archenemey's weakness?

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:33 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Nightcrawler destroyed its database, which contains all of Marvel's known magics.
Could be the reason why Archenemy was immune to all forms of magic, before the destruction of the computer database.

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 02:40 PM
guy222
With my gal

Archenemy

thank u bz

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:45 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Prep-Man
What was Archenemey's weakness?
Nugent's machine.

Nugent's machine was essentially a database/repository that contained all magical knowledge -- knowledge which eventually evolved into the Archenemy. That said, once Nightcrawler destroyed Nugent's machine in the real world, Archenemy became vastly weakened and was able to be permanently destroyed via Magik+Soulsword.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Feb 7th, 2010 08:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote