KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cassandra Cain vs Longshot

Cassandra Cain vs Longshot
Started by: 753

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread

Standard arena rules, she does not fall for him.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 12:10 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

There's not very much luck in how Cassandra fights, I'll note.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 12:55 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

meaning...?

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 01:01 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Meaning I think she has a pretty good chance since there's less to go wrong, though with Longshot there's no such thing as certainty.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 01:36 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Right, she has chances of blundering, but the battle ground arround her can still be affected and his luck powers also make his acuracy uncanny.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 02:02 AM

*she has less chances of blundering

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 02:31 AM

I think longshot wins.

Cassie may be able to predict an opponent's movements, but longshot's powers use the unpredictable as a weapon in combination with his agility and acuraccy.

I think she is bound to underestimate him and the body reading on which she relies so heavily will let herdown: He'll come at her from impossible and clumsy angles, she'll understand the intention behind the move but will calculate a response based on normal combat situations, then he'll make the almost impossible probable and his absurd attacks will work in unexpected forms. He is also extremely fast and precise

I'd say he takes 7 or 8/10

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 04:23 PM
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753
I think longshot wins.

Cassie may be able to predict an opponent's movements, but longshot's powers use the unpredictable as a weapon in combination with his agility and acuraccy.

I think she is bound to underestimate him and the body reading on which she relies so heavily will let herdown: He'll come at her from impossible and clumsy angles, she'll understand the intention behind the move but will calculate a response based on normal combat situations, then he'll make the almost impossible probable and his absurd attacks will work in unexpected forms. He is also extremely fast and precise

I'd say he takes 7 or 8/10

I agree with this but i have to admit i don't keep up with longshot. I am unsure what his recent track record with fighting.

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 07:06 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:
she does not fall for him

They end up having sex anyway

Old Post Feb 18th, 2010 08:01 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by 753

I think she is bound to underestimate him and the body reading on which she relies so heavily will let herdown: He'll come at her from impossible and clumsy angles, she'll understand the intention behind the move but will calculate a response based on normal combat situations, then he'll make the almost impossible probable and his absurd attacks will work in unexpected forms.

Yea, that's a pretty good point. She'll need to learn his tells on what's going to hit rather than judging the attack itself, which'll be a disadvantage.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 02:30 AM
Senor Cage

Longshot. He's agile as hell and even surprised Wolverine and Storm for a bit. If his head is in the right place, luck will always prevail.

Old Post Feb 19th, 2010 08:55 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote