KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Superman, Martian Manhunter, WonderWoman vs Shaman(nate) Magneto, Storm

Superman, Martian Manhunter, WonderWoman vs Shaman(nate) Magneto, Storm
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Superman, Martian Manhunter, WonderWoman vs Shaman(nate) Magneto, Storm

battle will take place in Wakanda. ko,kill..... no prior knowledge of their enemies... Cis on. morality on.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 12:52 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Put someone else in storms place.

Magneto can take Superman, Nate can take Martian Manhunter but Storm would lose to WW.

Team 1 10/10

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:00 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Nate soloes.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:01 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Put someone else in storms place.

Magneto can take Superman, Nate can take Martian Manhunter but Storm would lose to WW.

Team 1 10/10

this would be a team battle not a solo fight. so storm doesnt have to fight alone. erm

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:05 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
this would be a team battle not a solo fight. so storm doesnt have to fight alone. erm

I know she does not fight alone but anyone on team 1, thats all they have to do is pick up a rock and throw it at Storm at superspeed and shse is out of the fight.

Any one of them can one punch her.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:06 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by galactusischere
Nate soloes.
what he said......... smokin'

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:10 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

and anyone on team one can make a shield for her and themselves and combine their powers to reinforce a shield... again they can keep her save and a rock can be deflected with her wind powers or lightning shield if her team didnt place one for her

Storm will die quickly. SNG and Magneto should still take it though.

753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

and anyone on team one can make a shield for her and themselves and combine their powers to reinforce a shield... again they can keep her save and a rock can be deflected with her wind powers or lightning shield if her team didnt place one for her

So storm is fast enough to stop a rock from hitting her at Super speed. How about heat vision hitting her. I think Superman could heat vision her before anyone got the chance to put a defence up for her.

Dont you? confused

Put someone else up for storm.

Hell, you can even use Classic rogue, at least use someone with some kind of invulnerability.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:12 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

if you dont like my thread dont post. also read the OP and realize what are the chances of anyone doing what you said.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:14 AM
carver9

if you dont like my thread dont post. also read the OP and realize what are the chances of anyone doing what you said.

I never said that I didnt like your thread but storm still gets one shotted, no matter how you change it.

I still love you though Wild Shadow but she is going to get that ass whipped. big grin

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:17 AM
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

I dont' like your post SO WHAT..... mad I can post all I want...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:19 AM
nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

I still love you though Wild Shadow but she is going to get that ass whipped. big grin

But what a fine ass it is.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:22 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sasaraixx

Team 1 handily. Magneto would have to spend most of his time trying to keep storm alive. He's good but I don't think he can take on WW & Superman at the same time.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:29 AM
Sasaraixx is currently offline Click here to Send Sasaraixx a Private Message Find more posts by Sasaraixx Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by Enyalus
But what a fine ass it is.

laughing

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:29 AM
Harbinger
Firestorm

I saw Storm in this battle and lol'd.

Team one wins, even though Nate and Mags are tough outs. 3 on 2 isn't going to be pretty.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:36 AM
Harbinger is currently offline Click here to Send Harbinger a Private Message Find more posts by Harbinger Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Sasaraixx
Team 1 handily. Magneto would have to spend most of his time trying to keep storm alive. He's good but I don't think he can take on WW & Superman at the same time.

You're going about this the wrong way. They let dead weight storm die, magneto takes out mm like dr polaris did while SNG takes on ww and sm. Once their tp cover is gone SNG mind rapes them (if they're in fighting shape by the time mags finishes mm that is).

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:36 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Originally posted by 753
You're going about this the wrong way. They let dead weight storm die, magneto takes out mm like dr polaris did while SNG takes on ww and sm. Once their tp cover is gone SNG mind rapes them (if they're in fighting shape by the time mags finishes mm that is).

Well, doctor poloris has had good showings against Martian Manhunter and Superman on many of occassions by just ripping through the martians blood, and simply taking away Supermans bio force field along with blinding him in like 3 panels and lets not forget, Magneto>>>Doctor Poloris and THATS being generous.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:39 AM

Well, doctor poloris has had good showings against Martian Manhunter and Superman on many of occassions by just ripping through the martians blood, and simply taking away Supermans bio force field along with blinding him in like 3 panels and lets not forget, Magneto>>>Doctor Poloris and THATS being generous.

yup

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:41 AM
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

lets not forget, Magneto>>>Doctor Poloris and THATS being generous.

Not current Magneto. erm

And I'd give Classic Mags a slight edge over Doctor Polaris, but Phil and Bats, who're the Magneto experts, say they're about even. So...

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:41 AM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote