KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who is physically stronger Deadpool or Captain America?

Who is physically stronger Deadpool or Captain America?
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Who is physically stronger Deadpool or Captain America?

I'm guessing Wade is stronger even though Cap has more feats.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:51 AM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

not sure.... Wade has done a vertical jump to a roof that was three floors up, that is leg strength.

Wade has torn off his own arms as well i dont think cap could do that if he wanted to. ripping his own arm is a superhuman feat.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:55 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
juggernaut74
Bigsexy

I'd go with Cap.

The price of fame is high and the Thing cant pay the way.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 04:54 AM
juggernaut74 is currently offline Click here to Send juggernaut74 a Private Message Find more posts by juggernaut74 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

I think Cap is billed as stronger, but Wade does strength feats more often. So I'm going with Wade.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 06:42 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I think Wade is the stronger. He's broken someone's neck with just a few fingers, I think he is supposed to be a bit above Capt and Wolverine.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 06:43 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Above Cap yeah, but he and Wolverine go back and forth.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 06:55 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

taskmaster fought both of them and ive never seen him complain about Cap's punches being too hard for him.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:15 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
Above Cap yeah, but he and Wolverine go back and forth.

I think he's stronger than Wolverine too. At the least his super strength strikes me as more obvious.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 01:37 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SamZED
taskmaster fought both of them and ive never seen him complain about Cap's punches being too hard for him.

Wade has Knocked taskmaster the f@$^ out with a punch and taskmaster stated that wade is pretty strong

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 02:53 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Wade has Knocked taskmaster the f@$^ out with a punch and taskmaster stated that wade is pretty strong
thats what i meant, Cap was never able to do that.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:00 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Anybody have the neck snapping feat for Wade?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:04 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

respect thread. erm

he snaps a dudes neck under water.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:07 PM
SoulDevourer
M0DERAT0R

whose physicaly stronger hercules or captain america? one eye

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:08 PM
SoulDevourer is currently offline Click here to Send SoulDevourer a Private Message Find more posts by SoulDevourer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

respect thread. erm

he snaps a dudes neck under water.
That thread is a mess. Can't find anything.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:09 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by SoulDevourer
whose stronger hercules or captain america? big grin

i would say Cap he was able to knockout hulk with his fist stick out tongue

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:09 PM
SamZED

i already prepared lots of new strength feats for the new thread but id take digi some time to edit the "strength" section so the feats will be there soon including several neck-breaking examples.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:16 PM
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Originally posted by SamZED
i already prepared lots of new strength feats for the new thread but id take digi some time to edit the "strength" section so the feats will be there soon including several neck-breaking examples.
I see. I don't think Cap is capable of breaking somebodies neck so casually I guess.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 03:17 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
I think he's stronger than Wolverine too. At the least his super strength strikes me as more obvious.

nah, both logan and wade have both done the one hand neck snap wink

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 04:01 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Physically I think Deadpool is stronger but in a fight(if deadpool didn't have guns)cap would win. Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 04:06 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ankur29
ankur

not sure.... Wade has done a vertical jump to a roof that was three floors up, that is leg strength.

Wade has torn off his own arms as well i dont think cap could do that if he wanted to. ripping his own arm is a superhuman feat.

is there only one jumping incident?

cap's limbs are tougher than deadpools and therefore woudl requiremore strength to pull them off

i bet cap coudl do it to deadpool just as easily as deadpool did it
and cap has dozens of strength feats

as for their strength compared to one another i'd say they are about the same, along with logan they are all peers

800lbs to 2 ton range

Old Post Feb 20th, 2010 04:09 PM
ankur29 is currently offline Click here to Send ankur29 a Private Message Find more posts by ankur29 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote