KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Red Hulk vs 10 Vampires.

Red Hulk vs 10 Vampires.
Started by: snoopdogg

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Red Hulk vs 10 Vampires.

Should be a good battle.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:33 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

they won't even be able to touch him, he's like a walking reactor giving off high temperatures during fights.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:37 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

damn someone really has a heart on for vampires if they think they can beat rulk...random vamps are just cannon fodder like any other...might as well use ten hand ninjas or aim soldiers

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:44 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I think he's reffering to his jobbing in castle Doom, that just shows what a horrible character Rulk is...

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:45 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Is the Loebforce in play?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:46 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
I think he's reffering to his jobbing in castle Doom, that just shows what a horrible character Rulk is...
confused what happen?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:47 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
confused what happen?
He and Thundra entered castle Doom after Doom was taken away by cosmic Hulk they expected robot/tech defense instead there were vampires 7-10 or something they started biting him and he really fell to the ground and was almost finished, then he crawled to a spot of sunlight and held his hand into it absorbed the energy and burned them with his blood, completely retarded...

EDIT: Thundra teleported them away into sunlight

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Last edited by Parmaniac on Feb 25th, 2010 at 08:53 PM

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:50 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

He and Thundra entered castle Doom after Doom was taken away by cosmic Hulk they expected robot/tech defense instead there were vampires 7-10 or something they started biting him and he really fell to the ground and was almost finished, then he crawled to a spot of sunlight and held his hand into it absorbed the energy and burned them with his blood, completely retarded...

sounds about right... big grin oh that Rulk, he just being Rulk

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:53 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

I was a bit wrong about the last part with the sunlight absorbtion, I thought he absorbed it and then was teleported but it wasn't the case.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:54 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

I was a bit wrong about the last part with the sunlight absorbtion, I thought he absorbed it and then was teleported but it wasn't the case.

if they bit Rulk shouldnt he be infected into a super rulk vamp?

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:56 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
if they bit Rulk shouldnt he be infected into a super rulk vamp?
Yeah I thought the same but well it's Rulk, the Loebforce is still with him in a way...

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 08:57 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Yeah I thought the same but well it's Rulk, the Loebforce is still with him in a way...

hmm.. so a monster whose power doesnt get passed on by bite the wendigo can infect hulk but a vampire whose virus/spiritual infection is passed by bite doesnt?

someone in marvel have their monsters confused..

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:07 PM
Q99

Unless this is, like, the Vampire version of the Avengers that the EXiles fought, total stomp.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:09 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

EDIT: Thundra teleported them away into sunlight

wow that sounds horrible....

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:15 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Rulk bites them and turns the vampires into Rulk clones.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:22 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Vampire bites often don't work on healing factors.

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:26 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

Re: Red Hulk vs 10 Vampires.

Originally posted by snoopdogg
Should be a good battle.

Haha see what you did there. vampires are wack!

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:27 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

blade vs. red hulk??? stick out tongue haha

nice to see marvel's monsters moving up in the world haha

Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
nicamarvin
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Q99
How about that alternate Marvel Universe where everybody was a vampire?... confused

nicamarvin is currently offline Click here to Send nicamarvin a Private Message Find more posts by nicamarvin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Q99
Like when, I think wolverine has resisted it once, but there are characters with healing factors that have turned into vampires (Vampire by Night was initially a werewolf, which have healing factors, and she was turned)

Old Post Feb 25th, 2010 09:29 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote