KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Luke Cage vs Ares Slugfest

Luke Cage vs Ares Slugfest
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Luke Cage vs Ares Slugfest

No weapons. Who wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 11:57 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

ares.

Old Post Mar 2nd, 2010 11:59 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Hard one, Cage slugs it out with Wrecker, Hulk, Rhino, Wonderman, etc...

Ares got downed by Herc in a few moves, and he hasn't been looking so good lately.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:00 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yea...and this is what happens when he slugs it out with Simon

(please log in to view the image)

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:28 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

ares would of beat the holy crap out of sentry if it wasnt for is MM powers.

I have returned

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:28 AM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea...and this is what happens when he slugs it out with Simon

I know in essence he lost the fight, but the fact is he fought with him, and held his own for a bit. Wonderman, Count Nefaria, and Atlas are 3 of the strongest earth bound beings in the Marvel U, and Cage fought with arguably the most powerful of the 3.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 12:43 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
ares would of beat the holy crap out of sentry if it wasnt for is MM powers.

Put the crack pipe down

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:30 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Originally posted by KingD19
I know in essence he lost the fight, but the fact is he fought with him, and held his own for a bit. Wonderman, Count Nefaria, and Atlas are 3 of the strongest earth bound beings in the Marvel U, and Cage fought with arguably the most powerful of the 3.

Yea...Held his own until Simon got mad and then the fight ended.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:34 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Again, Simon is one of the strongest earth bound beings in the MU, and saying that Luke lost the fight isn't necessary, I know he lost, but with the way they've constantly portrayed Ares, he would've lost a lot faster.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:39 AM
khazra

Pure h2h the most common occurence would be Ares BFRing luke.
if its no BFR its a long drawn out fight which ares should win but i wouldnt be too suprised if it went the other way.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:42 AM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

BTW, since when does nut-shotting someone with a steel girder count as slugging it out?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:44 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by tkitna

Put the crack pipe down
NO! No one is taking my crack from me!Not even bada!You hear that!I challenge your power!

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:46 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Okay, throw the Wonderman fight out the window. What about when Cage was on the run and he fought Hulk? What about when he manhandled Rhino, what about when he got knocked a fair distance across the city by Hiroim and came right back?

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:46 AM
Silent Master

Haven't seen those fights.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:51 AM
KingD19

Hiroim knocked him across the city when the warbound clashed with the Avengers.

Cage got framed for a crime and Hulk(Merged/Professor) came after him. They fought for a while and Cage was holding his own.

The Rhino fight I can now say I'm not so sure about, Rhino wasn't in his armor, and once he got it on, he ran.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:53 AM
tkitna

For Cage to even hold his own against the Hulk or Simon is ludicrous. Those writers need fired.

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 07:02 AM
tkitna is currently offline Click here to Send tkitna a Private Message Find more posts by tkitna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
tkitna

Originally posted by Black bolt z
NO! No one is taking my crack from me!Not even bada!You hear that!I challenge your power!

You WILL become sober. So says the Blue Diamond. eek!

By Stoic

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 07:04 AM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by tkitna

Put the crack pipe down
yes he would, he was beating down sentry, cut him with his axe and even puched his face in, sentry had to use his mm powers to kill him, if it was a slug fest ares would of beat the Sh^t out of sentry

I have returned

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:45 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Ares

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:47 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by KingD19
Hard one, Cage slugs it out with Wrecker, Hulk, Rhino, Wonderman, etc...

Ares got downed by Herc in a few moves, and he hasn't been looking so good lately.

You have a broad definition of slugging it out....

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:14 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote