KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Apocolypse and Zuras Vs Thanos

Apocolypse and Zuras Vs Thanos
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Apocolypse and Zuras Vs Thanos

Epic

I have returned

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:56 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
Epic
laughing out loud @ having to add Zuras with Apoc to make him have a chance.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 02:57 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Team 8/10.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:39 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by galactusischere
Team 8/10.
How? Apoc is a non factor and Thanos can take Zuras.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:40 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Nah, Zuras is stronger than Thanos.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:42 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Nah, Zuras is stronger than Thanos.
Care to prove that with feats.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:43 PM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

He stalemated Zeus when he was depowered.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:44 PM
Nihilist

He stalemated Zeus when he was depowered.
Absolute bullshit, they blasted each other once thats all, and thats all you have to say he wins(its not even a stalemate)

Hell Thanos took Odin first blast with out flinching, and previous to that he had just battled through loads of Asgardians and before that he had just fought Thor w/power gem.

Hero(Gilgemesh) recently beat the crap out of Zuras.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 03:48 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

I have returned

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:00 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

(please log in to view the image)
And, what so great about that.

Zeus is starting to knock Zuras off his feat in the last panel.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:03 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Nihilist
And, what so great about that.

Zeus is starting to knock Zuras off his feat in the last panel.
Zues blasted at them once it was no stalemate, but odin was there to help him kill the eternals( but was being distracted by thor) i guess odin and zeus came to battle the uni mind

I have returned

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:06 PM
Squirrel Fart

I just love when some people just post one scan to fit their half ass argument, its almost trolling like. Instead they should post the whole fight.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:06 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by The Nuul
I just love when some people just post one scan to fit their half ass argument, its almost trolling like. Instead they should post the whole fight.
only scan i have...

I have returned

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:07 PM
Nihilist

Zues blasted at them once it was no stalemate, but odin was there to help him kill the eternals( but was being distracted by thor) i guess odin and zeus came to battle the uni mind
Like is said that all you have to say Zuras wins, is Zuras blasting Zeus twice( with no effect) and Zeus staring to knock Zuras off balance with one blast.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:13 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

It depends on what level Zuras is at. Unless his at his higher end levels, Thanos wins.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 04:17 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Originally posted by The Nuul

Love your sig and avy, Nuul.

I'd go with a split or a small majority to Thanos. Tough match either way.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 09:22 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
K Von Doom
Second fiddle

Looked more like Zuras was flying in that last panel. And I don't remember Thanos making Odin cringe via any attack the way Zues does in that second last panel from an eye blast by Zuras.

Just my $0.02

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 09:28 PM
K Von Doom is currently offline Click here to Send K Von Doom a Private Message Find more posts by K Von Doom Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Thanos... strongest of all Eternals < than Zuras... nah.

Old Post Mar 3rd, 2010 09:30 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote