KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Preacher vs Siryn

The Preacher vs Siryn
Started by: Wild Shadow

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

The Preacher vs Siryn

ko,kill ..... morality on..

1. h2h
2. powers on.
3. same fight as one and two but with sean cassidy

no prior knowledge of powers..

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 01:54 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Preacher? Are you serious?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:13 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by redhotrash
Preacher? Are you serious?
yes. no expression

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:16 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
redhotrash

Preacher, who has the word of god, can command anyone to do anything he wants.... vs a girl with a mid-level sonic scream?

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:37 AM
redhotrash is currently offline Click here to Send redhotrash a Private Message Find more posts by redhotrash Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Preacher, who has the word of god, can command anyone to do anything he wants.... vs a girl with a mid-level sonic scream?
there are loopholes and exceptions of how the power can be used for both of them.

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 4th, 2010 at 02:48 AM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:45 AM
redhotrash

Preacher is a way better h2h fighter. He wins that. As far as loopholes, I doubt God is going to take a personal interest in this fight and turn off his powers.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:52 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Preacher is a way better h2h fighter. He wins that. As far as loopholes, I doubt God is going to take a personal interest in this fight and turn off his powers.
His power is audio based. Syrin controls and even cancels out Sound waves via manipulation..

she can also just as easily take Preacher out with a simple attack.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 02:57 AM
redhotrash

Lets look at your own rules... "No prior knowledge of powers". Shes helpless here. Also I dont remember seeing her take someone's voice away. Her dad, who has always been more powerful, never could.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 03:01 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

no knowledge of either's power doesnt mean she is helpless.

Her scream is painful disorientating and can KO someone pretty quickly..

She has used her powers to manipulate sound by creating a surrounding null field which kept a conversation between her and DP from being overheard by sinister. sinister was only a few feet from them and he was talking to them none the wiser of what she had done.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 03:04 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Preacher Owns!
She starts to scream and he just says " Shut up" and she falls to the ground and tries to H2H fight him, then he beats her with one arm around his back.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 01:37 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Preacher stomps.

In the third scenario which side is Cassidy on? Either way Preacher wins, I just want to know what you mean by that.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 04:13 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Preacher stomps.

In the third scenario which side is Cassidy on? Either way Preacher wins, I just want to know what you mean by that.

He means the original Banshee.
Same results.
Though Sean could put people to sleep.
A Preacher with no prior knowledge of powers would just kill either by saying "Die!"

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 04:29 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by the ninjak
He means the original Banshee.
Same results.
Though Sean could put people to sleep.
A Preacher with no prior knowledge of powers would just kill either by saying "Die!"

No IIRC he can't just command someone to die but he can command them to kill themselves. His power was very similar to the ALE as shown in DOTNG.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 04:51 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Omega Vision
No IIRC he can't just command someone to die but he can command them to kill themselves. His power was very similar to the ALE as shown in DOTNG.

I thought I remembered him doing that! O.K. then he says "Go #### yourself!"
Bad results for Sean.
Fun ones for Siryn. Before Preacher say's "Punch your heart out!"

Last edited by the ninjak on Mar 4th, 2010 at 05:05 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 04:57 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Banshee ko's him with a simple high pitch sound before preacher can form a word and keeps him from forming thoughts.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:24 PM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
Banshee ko's him with a simple high pitch sound before preacher can form a word and keeps him from forming thoughts.

You're assuming she gets the first strike. All it takes is "Shut-up, *****!" for Preacher to win.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:25 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

all it takes for siryn or banshee is an inaudible sound. just as fast as shut up if not faster..

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Mar 4th, 2010 at 06:51 PM

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:49 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Wild Shadow
all it takes for siryn or banshee is an inaudible sound. just as fast as shut up if not faster..

Yeah but considering that both Siryn and Banshee don't know who this humble preacher is do you really think odds are that they would go to the effort of doing that. History shows that they would take to the air then try and scream at the target.......they die simply because they don't know who Custer is and that has always been Jesse's strength.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:54 PM
Omega Vision

I agree. Its like assuming that Superman would always speed-blitz no matter who the target was or appeared to be.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 06:56 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

actually the ko scream is one of the more likely forms of attacks that banshee uses.. he does it a lot as well the whole flying in air stuff is when he is fighting meta human beings whose most likely are inmmune to his scream anyways..

banshee knocking out crowds of civilians and trying it on guys like jugg using his high frequency is his most likely option especially if he doesnt know there power lvls.. it is a safe way to gauge the opponent and less lethal attack option aside from his opponent not even knowing they are under attack. then we also have the mind control hypnotic frequency as well.... another option that he could use.

Old Post Mar 4th, 2010 07:03 PM