KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Vulcan Vs. Black Bolt

Vulcan Vs. Black Bolt
Started by: zenthepoet

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
zenthepoet
~ Dream is Destiny ~

Vulcan Vs. Black Bolt

Who would win?

Can the case be made for Vulcan taking the victory?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 05:04 PM
zenthepoet is currently offline Click here to Send zenthepoet a Private Message Find more posts by zenthepoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Vulcan wins.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 06:03 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Vulcan.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 06:06 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Black Bolt unleashed.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 06:06 PM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zenthepoet
~ Dream is Destiny ~

Re: Vulcan Vs. Black Bolt

Any reasons for those who say that Vulcan wins?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 06:16 PM
zenthepoet is currently offline Click here to Send zenthepoet a Private Message Find more posts by zenthepoet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the Darkone

Blackbolt rapes him.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 09:44 PM
the Darkone is currently offline Click here to Send the Darkone a Private Message Find more posts by the Darkone Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
pinksushi1

In War of Kings, they both were exhausted from their quarrel. Tie.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 09:54 PM
pinksushi1 is currently offline Click here to Send pinksushi1 a Private Message Find more posts by pinksushi1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

To anyone who read the fight. Was black bolt holding back the power of his voice (i mean he used it but he could have been used alot more or with far more power) because he didn't want to detonate the bomb prematurely?

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 09:58 PM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Smurph
------

Black Bolt's shout was shown to overload Vulcan, and it appears to have powered the bomb as well (so Vulcan wouldn't have even taken the full thing)... either way, it would be a forum win. Even if Vulcan could come back from the state he was in, if Black Bolt isn't distracted like he was after he shouted, he could have just scattered Vulcan's atoms to the cosmos.

Black Bolt wins.

Old Post Mar 10th, 2010 10:00 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Vulcan rapes BB, easily.

Vulcan is unkillable as far as BB is concerned, just in a different league.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 12:58 AM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

quote: (post)
Originally posted by janus77
Vulcan rapes BB, easily.

Vulcan is unkillable as far as BB is concerned, just in a different league.

i don't think so man. Yes it was impressive to jump up after being hit with a scream (really doubt it was BB mightyiest of screams due to the fact of where they were and if he used any more power he would of blown up prematurly) but do say he is in another league.. chill.

Vulcan can't mess with the scream because of it's nature and BB mastery over it. IMO if Vulcan was hit twice (with the same blast on panel) he would not be able to regenerate himself. He was fried nearly to the bone.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 01:42 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

If BB doesn't hold back he wins.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 01:57 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zenthepoet
~ Dream is Destiny ~

Originally posted by Black bolt z
If BB doesn't hold back he wins.

Yeah, I guess it seems inevitable that if hes not holding back BB would win.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 03:22 AM
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

BB

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 03:45 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
celeyhyga17
Yawning Void

going with Black Bolt

5.5/10

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 04:33 AM
celeyhyga17 is currently offline Click here to Send celeyhyga17 a Private Message Find more posts by celeyhyga17 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

Originally posted by Lord Feron
i don't think so man. Yes it was impressive to jump up after being hit with a scream (really doubt it was BB mightyiest of screams due to the fact of where they were and if he used any more power he would of blown up prematurly) but do say he is in another league.. chill.

Vulcan can't mess with the scream because of it's nature and BB mastery over it. IMO if Vulcan was hit twice (with the same blast on panel) he would not be able to regenerate himself. He was fried nearly to the bone.

if I recall correctly, 1) we were shown Vulcan messing with the T-Bomb energies and stating that he could do so because he is an "Omega level energy manipulator" (something along those lines with the word Omega thrown in no expression) and 2) Vulcan's control over his own atoms is sufficient to comeback from a point-blank scream and then beat the snot out of BB without fighting smart and whilst ALLOWING BB to scream at him.

I have to say, I don't see BB winning any match-up where Vulcan isn't being too arrogant (ie letting BB scream and try other electron-manipulations ...)... it seemed clear to me that Vulcan wanted BB to give it a proper scream, because he wanted to show BB just how much more Vulcan has in the tank.

it was ownage really.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 01:31 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wimjet
Badass

I dont think Vulcan would be able to take multiple screams if Blackbolt wasnt holding back. They are pretty harsh stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 08:04 PM
Wimjet is currently offline Click here to Send Wimjet a Private Message Find more posts by Wimjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by janus77
if I recall correctly, 1) we were shown Vulcan messing with the T-Bomb energies and stating that he could do so because he is an "Omega level energy manipulator" (something along those lines with the word Omega thrown in no expression) and 2) Vulcan's control over his own atoms is sufficient to comeback from a point-blank scream and then beat the snot out of BB without fighting smart and whilst ALLOWING BB to scream at him.

I have to say, I don't see BB winning any match-up where Vulcan isn't being too arrogant (ie letting BB scream and try other electron-manipulations ...)... it seemed clear to me that Vulcan wanted BB to give it a proper scream, because he wanted to show BB just how much more Vulcan has in the tank.

it was ownage really.
lol

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 08:07 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Survivor19

quote:

The part about control over one's atoms is pretty much the definition of Omega level.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 09:05 PM
Survivor19 is currently offline Click here to Send Survivor19 a Private Message Find more posts by Survivor19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Survivor19
The part about control over one's atoms is pretty much the definition of Omega level.

There isnt an actual definition of omega level, it's just a word thrown arround to mean 'unlimited potential', it doesnt even say anything about power level, just potential.

Old Post Mar 11th, 2010 09:22 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote