KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Movie big daddy vs. Ozy

Movie big daddy vs. Ozy
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Movie big daddy vs. Ozy

They were both major threats in real life.
No prep.
Who wins?

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 06:56 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Ozy blows up his house while home.

Old Post Apr 30th, 2010 07:06 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

The guy who looks like Batman, and carries pistols and shotguns as standard gear.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 06:17 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by KingD19
The guy who looks like Batman, and carries pistols and shotguns as standard gear.
yosemeti sam ?

Old Post May 1st, 2010 06:37 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by chomperx9
yosemeti sam ?

Noooo, Elmer Fudd.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 07:31 AM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

and ozy catches bullets and takes on multiple super heroes at the same time that have years of experience under their belts. this is pure spite

Old Post May 1st, 2010 08:55 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
and ozy catches bullets and takes on multiple super heroes at the same time that have years of experience under their belts. this is pure spite

Movie Ozy or Comic Ozy, doesn't matter. In the movie, he caught a single bullet, from a revolver. Big Daddy carries semi-autos and shotguns. And on top of that, Silk Spider wasn't that great of a shot. Big Daddy on the other hand was a beast...and like I said, with pistols and shotguns, Ozy will be lucky to catch a single bullet with his face.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 10:29 AM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

While both of them treading into that comic level of martial arts, I'd have to give it to Big Daddy. Ozymandias caught that bullet because he had excellent timing and Silk Spectre didn't have much weapons training. And when he did it, it took a lot out of him. Big Daddy is not only well armed, but he won't just fire once and call it a day.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 11:37 AM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
The Pict
Defender Of The Faith

Ozy ftw. He was bordering on superhuman, never mind peak.

Hot sig by Scottie

Old Post May 1st, 2010 02:18 PM
The Pict is currently offline Click here to Send The Pict a Private Message Find more posts by The Pict Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
khazra

catching a bullet really has no application against someone with a shotgun, let alone someone whos a great shot.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 02:20 PM
khazra is currently offline Click here to Send khazra a Private Message Find more posts by khazra Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

What the....?

Did I miss something here? How is this even a debate?

Was there some sort of directors cut of kick-ass in theaters I missed or something? Because the Big-daddy I saw wasn't anywhere near the league it would take to beat Ozy.

I mean I get he has guns and that's certainly nice but wasn't that the Comedians shtick too? Because it didn't help him any (though I honestly don't remember if he was able to fire off a round before he got his pistol knocked out of his hand)..... Then there was the guy hired to take him out and he was noncholantly dancing around the bullets and bystanders.

I was under the distinct impression the only reason he had to catch a bullet at the end of that movie was because he got caught off his guard.

I mean the guy negoitiated a laser beam on scream lol.

Up close it's not even close. We had Ror and Owl who were pulling off peak human feats by themselves taking on multiple men and Ozy made them look like complete tools.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 03:44 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by jinzin
What the....?
I mean I get he has guns and that's certainly nice but wasn't that the Comedians shtick too? Because it didn't help him any (though I honestly don't remember if he was able to fire off a round before he got his pistol knocked out of his hand)..... Then there was the guy hired to take him out and he was noncholantly dancing around the bullets and bystanders.

I was under the distinct impression the only reason he had to catch a bullet at the end of that movie was because he got caught off his guard.

I mean the guy negoitiated a laser beam on scream lol.

Up close it's not even close. We had Ror and Owl who were pulling off peak human feats by themselves taking on multiple men and Ozy made them look like complete tools.

Yeah, Comedian used guns...and Ozy had to sneak in his house, and knock his gun out of his hand while he fired his first and only round off.

The guy hired to take him out...worked for him.

He caught the bullet with his hand, because he couldn't dodge it, and if he didn't catch it with his hand, he would've caught it with his chest or his face.

He didn't negotiate a laser beam, Nite-Owl didn't even shoot it straight at him, he arced it, and Ozy threw something at him, then he stepped on it.

And Big Daddy's just going to shoot him...with his pistols and shotguns. Ozy was fast, but he could barely catch that first bullet, you're telling me he can dodge multiple pistol rounds, and then shotgun buckshot?

Old Post May 1st, 2010 04:14 PM
jinzin

Yeah, Comedian used guns...and Ozy had to sneak in his house, and knock his gun out of his hand while he fired his first and only round off.

The guy hired to take him out...worked for him.

He caught the bullet with his hand, because he couldn't dodge it, and if he didn't catch it with his hand, he would've caught it with his chest or his face.

He didn't negotiate a laser beam, Nite-Owl didn't even shoot it straight at him, he arced it, and Ozy threw something at him, then he stepped on it.

And Big Daddy's just going to shoot him...with his pistols and shotguns. Ozy was fast, but he could barely catch that first bullet, you're telling me he can dodge multiple pistol rounds, and then shotgun buckshot?

I'm telling you he wouldn't have to going by on screen feats... the guy who worked for him... was hired to shoot him. no expression
He failed miserably because Ozy was too fast... just like with Comedian.

Again he was cuaght off guard when forced to catch a bullet... and he still caught the damned thing.

And while he didn't outright dodge the laser he did negotiate it.. he took it out of the fight before it became a threat. Big Daddy's gonna do better with a couple pistols?

BTW how did a shotgun become part of his standard gear? Didn't he take that outa the hands of one of the mob? Meh... doesn't matter.. Ozy should stomp here.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 05:31 PM
jinzin is currently offline Click here to Send jinzin a Private Message Find more posts by jinzin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19

Originally posted by jinzin
I'm telling you he wouldn't have to going by on screen feats... the guy who worked for him... was hired to shoot him. no expression
He failed miserably because Ozy was too fast... just like with Comedian.

Again he was cuaght off guard when forced to catch a bullet... and he still caught the damned thing.

And while he didn't outright dodge the laser he did negotiate it.. he took it out of the fight before it became a threat. Big Daddy's gonna do better with a couple pistols?

BTW how did a shotgun become part of his standard gear? Didn't he take that outa the hands of one of the mob? Meh... doesn't matter.. Ozy should stomp here.

Was the guy who worked for him a trained killer? I honestly can't remember. And really, if Comedian was just sitting there with his guns, he would've taken him down, Ozy got to him while he was relaxing, unawares he was about to get attacked.

And he wasn't really caught off guard, she pulled the gun, then she talked to him for a few seconds, that's enough prep to try and doge, but he caught it, and it floored him for a few seconds.

As for the laser, you know good and well if Nite Owl just pointed at him and turned it on, he would've died, but no, he did a slow arc, giving Ozy time to do what he does. Big Daddy has no problem with that, he'll just aim and shoot, Ozy's not dodging multiple bullets, he was lucky to catch the one.

And you can take away the shotgun, he still has pistols, which =Bullet riddled Ozy.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 05:54 PM
jinzin

Was the guy who worked for him a trained killer? I honestly can't remember. And really, if Comedian was just sitting there with his guns, he would've taken him down, Ozy got to him while he was relaxing, unawares he was about to get attacked.
I'm not really sure either.

But was across the room when Comedian drew his gun, if Ozy's even close to BD he'll draw this close quarters with ease and we've already seen him dodge from distance.

And he wasn't really caught off guard, she pulled the gun, then she talked to him for a few seconds, that's enough prep to try and doge, but he caught it, and it floored him for a few seconds.

As for the laser, you know good and well if Nite Owl just pointed at him and turned it on, he would've died, but no, he did a slow arc, giving Ozy time to do what he does. Big Daddy has no problem with that, he'll just aim and shoot, Ozy's not dodging multiple bullets, he was lucky to catch the one.

And you can take away the shotgun, he still has pistols, which =Bullet riddled Ozy.
I thought something else had his attention when she drew it initially.

He's already dodged multiple bullets lol. I disagree...

Old Post May 1st, 2010 06:09 PM
Doctor-Alvis
Post-Crisis Balki

I think they had the whole "You're not a killer", "You're a dick." talk when she shot him.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 07:45 PM
Doctor-Alvis is currently offline Click here to Send Doctor-Alvis a Private Message Find more posts by Doctor-Alvis Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

1.) comedian knew ozy would be coming for him
2.) ozy would speed blitz big daddy; read the text excerpts from the comic, hes AT LEAST peak human in every physical attribute.
3.) ozy's mind is trained on the same level if not above his physical level.
4.) ozy has wayyyyy more experience and made people who would rapestomp any group of 20 guys that big daddy fought in half the time (without guns) look like untrained chumps.

big daddy is completely out of his league here ozy is more than a match for him

Old Post May 1st, 2010 08:07 PM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
jinzin

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
1.) comedian knew ozy would be coming for him
2.) ozy would speed blitz big daddy; read the text excerpts from the comic, hes AT LEAST peak human in every physical attribute.
3.) ozy's mind is trained on the same level if not above his physical level.
4.) ozy has wayyyyy more experience and made people who would rapestomp any group of 20 guys that big daddy fought in half the time (without guns) look like untrained chumps.

big daddy is completely out of his league here ozy is more than a match for him

Old Post May 1st, 2010 08:14 PM
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

you also realize that ozy wasnt intending on killing owl, ror, and silk right?

Old Post May 1st, 2010 08:16 PM
jinzin

oh yeah.. not like he didn't have chances.

Old Post May 1st, 2010 08:20 PM