KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Deathpool vs Batman & Nightwing

Deathpool vs Batman & Nightwing
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Deathpool vs Batman & Nightwing

Old Post May 3rd, 2010 10:24 PM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Re: Deathpool vs Batman & Nightwing

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Prep-Man
What have you?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/...by_Kravendu.jpg

What do you count as a victory?

Old Post May 4th, 2010 01:41 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
superbatman86

Dynamic Duo

Old Post May 4th, 2010 06:28 AM
superbatman86 is currently offline Click here to Send superbatman86 a Private Message Find more posts by superbatman86 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Re: Re: Deathpool vs Batman & Nightwing

Originally posted by Bouboumaster
What do you count as a victory?

Taking him down with gadgets or regular gear.

Old Post May 4th, 2010 07:37 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Re: Deathpool vs Batman & Nightwing

Originally posted by Prep-Man
What have you?

http://i221.photobucket.com/albums/...by_Kravendu.jpg
lol the pic is great

Old Post May 4th, 2010 07:41 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

deadpooooooool. unless you mean that deathpool is the name of that deadpool copy which is a slade copy which is... wacko

Old Post May 4th, 2010 07:43 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

Batman & Nightwing

"I ain't no fraggin' hero. I'm th' main man. I booze.
I womanize. I swear. An' I beat th' living crap outta
anybody I fraggin' feel like."
- Lobo

Old Post May 4th, 2010 07:16 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

Originally posted by Flameback
Batman & Nightwing
please! deadpool would F them up!

Old Post May 5th, 2010 05:08 PM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

explosions for the deadpool win.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 05:10 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Deadpool for sure!!!!!!

Old Post May 5th, 2010 05:12 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

Originally posted by colossulrage
please! deadpool would F them up!

With jokes!? That's just giving Batman and Nightwing more time to plan and simply outsmart Deadpool for the win. There's also the fact that Deadpool got owned by a secondary character named The Cat, a guy with no superhuman powers but a master of martial arts. Batman alone would beat down the “Merc with a mouth” since he's arguably better or the very least on par martial artiest with The Cat and has more tools to utilize and a better strategist. It would be a tough fight but with both Batman and Nightwing they would slap Deadpool around for a little bit and then gas him in a very similar fashion of how The Cat all by himself defeated DP.

- Lobo

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:26 PM
Flameback is currently offline Click here to Send Flameback a Private Message Find more posts by Flameback Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

With jokes!? That's just giving Batman and Nightwing more time to plan and simply outsmart Deadpool for the win. There's also the fact that Deadpool got owned by a secondary character named The Cat, a guy with no superhuman powers but a master of martial arts. Batman alone would beat down the “Merc with a mouth” since he's arguably better or the very least on par martial artiest with The Cat and has more tools to utilize and a better strategist. It would be a tough fight but with both Batman and Nightwing they would slap Deadpool around for a little bit and then gas him in a very similar fashion of how The Cat all by himself defeated DP.
no expression

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:40 PM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

No, not with jokes. With two katanas up their asses. Although I agree that team would take majority thanks to gadgets, your post overall - fail. 1 on 1 Deadpool would sh!tstomp Batman. And the kind of a>b>c logic you used works both ways. Batman got his ass kicked by Bane who's also a secondary character. While Deadpool's beaten people who'd wipe the floor with Batboy and who'd shove his batkick up his own a$$. He barely fought Cat at all because he's Cat's fanboy, heck he was trying to take a look at his cool tattoo most of the time. Deadpool held his own against Iron Fist (who is >> Cat), Cap America, Hercules, Falcon and Goliath AT THE SAME TIME. Yet, you pull one bad sowing that only happened because of CIS anyway and go by it? How about the fact that Deadpool beat Taskmaster? Daredevil? Wolverine who is = Batman + healing factor, indestructability and adamantium claws. The team might only win thanks to gadgets, otherwise Batman gets torn to pieces.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 08:43 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Flameback
Pathology

Originally posted by SamZED
No, not with jokes. With two katanas up their asses. Although I agree that team would take majority thanks to gadgets, your post overall - fail. 1 on 1 Deadpool would sh!tstomp Batman. And the kind of a>b>c logic you used works both ways. Batman got his ass kicked by Bane who's also a secondary character. While Deadpool's beaten people who'd wipe the floor with Batboy and who'd shove his batkick up his own a$$. He barely fought Cat at all because he's Cat's fanboy, heck he was trying to take a look at his cool tattoo most of the time. Deadpool held his own against Iron Fist (who is >> Cat), Cap America, Hercules, Falcon and Goliath AT THE SAME TIME. Yet, you pull one bad sowing that only happened because of CIS anyway and go by it? How about the fact that Deadpool beat Taskmaster? Daredevil? Wolverine who is = Batman + healing factor, indestructability and adamantium claws. The team might only win thanks to gadgets, otherwise Batman gets torn to pieces.

Fail!? Really!? That's kind of harsh. Yet, you agree...I guess this will make two fail post you will agree with. I disagree Bane is a secondary character and the CIS is debatable too but that's not what the topic at hand is about. Since the debate in this topic is really about Batman and Nightwing vs. Deadpool, lets stick to that. You just said the team would take the majority with gadgets and it's stated that gadgets are allowed. So, yeah...in danger of having another fail...I agree! Yeehaw! thumb up

- Lobo

Old Post May 5th, 2010 09:15 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Batman got his ass kicked by Bane who's also a secondary character.

Ugh.

Context.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 09:18 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Enyalus
MALE DOMINANCE!!!

Team.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 09:27 PM
Enyalus is currently offline Click here to Send Enyalus a Private Message Find more posts by Enyalus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Fail!? Really!? That's kind of harsh. Yet, you agree...I guess this will make two fail post you will agree with. I disagree Bane is a secondary character and the CIS is debatable too but that's not what the topic at hand is about. Since the debate in this topic is really about Batman and Nightwing vs. Deadpool, lets stick to that. You just said the team would take the majority with gadgets and it's stated that gadgets are allowed. So, yeah...in danger of having another fail...I agree! Yeehaw! thumb up
I agreed with the outcome of the fight, as in "yes they'd win" but not with the reasons you brought up.

But yeah, that was kinda harsh, my bad, overreacted. But I disagree with the way you treat characters by choosing their lowest showings (CIS incidents) and debate using that alone, ignoring other showings and overall abilities.

Cat isn't a secondary character either, not in terms of skills anyway, he was always a match for Shang Chi.

Yeah, never argued they would win with gadgets. That's correct, you're right. Yay? Still, I felt I should make few things clear seeing how you tried to downplay the character who'd destroy Bats or NW 1 on 1.

Originally posted by Batdude

Ugh.

Context.

Was an example of the stupid a>b>c logic that doesnt work. I do not think Bane > Batman.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 09:31 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Was an example of the stupid a>b>c logic that doesnt work. I do not think Bane > Batman.

That's fine.

Still irks me as a Batman fan when I see it being used out of context though.

Old Post May 5th, 2010 09:33 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

i know it is irratating, sorry. Its just i hate that kind of logic. DP lost to Cat because of CIS. A>B>C logic - taskmaster beat the cat, deadpool beat taskmaster while his hands and legs were cuffed. So...erm

Old Post May 5th, 2010 10:58 PM
colossulrage

JEEZ look what i started... Happy Dance

Old Post May 6th, 2010 01:00 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote