KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Ultimator Vs Full Power Anti-Monitor

The Ultimator Vs Full Power Anti-Monitor
Started by: SouthSpawn

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SouthSpawn

Old Post May 7th, 2010 09:32 PM
SouthSpawn is currently offline Click here to Send SouthSpawn a Private Message Find more posts by SouthSpawn Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Ultimator punked Mxy, but the AM at his prime would never be made into Prime's beatch.

Anti-Monitor.

Old Post May 7th, 2010 09:33 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Ultimator

Old Post May 7th, 2010 09:34 PM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

quote: (post)
Originally posted by galactusischere
Ultimator punked Mxy, but the AM at his prime would never be made into Prime's beatch.

Anti-Monitor.

Yea, Mxy isn't as powerful as people make him out to be.

Old Post May 7th, 2010 09:38 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Originally posted by theICONiac
Ultimator

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post May 7th, 2010 09:43 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Yea, Mxy isn't as powerful as people make him out to be.
False.

Mator, ftw.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post May 7th, 2010 11:59 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by galactusischere

Anti-Monitor.

Mxy wasn't at his prime either when Prime "made him his *****", he was "depowered" (personally I think its a case of good old fashioned shit writing).

Ultimator blows the Anti-Monitor....

...Up.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 12:05 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Ultimator wiped out 4 other dimensional planes of existence before being stopped in the 5th dimension.

AM couldn't get the job done in one.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 12:07 AM
theICONiac is currently offline Click here to Send theICONiac a Private Message Find more posts by theICONiac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Ultimator wiped out 4 other dimensional planes of existence before being stopped in the 5th dimension.

AM couldn't get the job done in one.

To be fair, Ultimator never had to go up against a plane that included Batman. Mxy is the Batman of the 5D (not Bat-Mite, little chump) but still not as powerful or dangerous as the real Batman.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 12:09 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Originally posted by Omega Vision
To be fair, Ultimator never had to go up against a plane that included Batman. Mxy is the Batman of the 5D (not Bat-Mite, little chump) but still not as powerful or dangerous as the real Batman.

Sooo...Batman would have stopped the Ultimator if she/he reached the 3rd dimension?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Old Post May 8th, 2010 01:39 AM
Omega Vision

Sooo...Batman would have stopped the Ultimator if she/he reached the 3rd dimension?? roll eyes (sarcastic)

Are you expecting an answer other than 'yes'?

Old Post May 8th, 2010 01:46 AM
TheTyrant

So, a being that is nearly on the Tribunal' level can be downgraded to be made into a High Sky-father' *****? I think not. Mxy isn't more powerful than a being that was destroying an INFINITE amount of universes.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 01:54 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

So, a being that is nearly on the Tribunal' level can be downgraded to be made into a High Sky-father' *****? I think not. Mxy isn't more powerful than a being that was destroying an INFINITE amount of universes.

Mxy did a lot more than that in WF.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 02:00 AM
TheTyrant

Wow, only in one arc. That's like me using Last Planet Standing Galactus or The Twelve Apocalypse for all the threads involving the characters. Plus, I have heard that WF is not canon.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 02:04 AM
Omega Vision

Wow, only in one arc. That's like me using Last Planet Standing Galactus or The Twelve Apocalypse for all the threads involving the characters. Plus, I have heard that WF is not canon.

Heh. You have tried to use 'The Twleve' Apoc feats in regular Apoc threads a dozen times at least.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 02:19 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

IRONY

Old Post May 8th, 2010 02:29 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Johnny Sorrow
Silent actor

Does Ultimator exist? I thought he was a figment of Mxy's imagination or some such.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 02:40 AM
Johnny Sorrow is currently offline Click here to Send Johnny Sorrow a Private Message Find more posts by Johnny Sorrow Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Johnny Sorrow
Does Ultimator exist? I thought he was a figment of Mxy's imagination or some such.

It was a she. And I've never heard anything to that effect.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 02:45 AM
guy222
With my gal

Ultimator

thank u bz

Old Post May 8th, 2010 02:54 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
theICONiac

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Mxy did a lot more than that in WF.

Since we can't use feats from 'What If' I say Mxy's WF stuff is non-canon as well.

Old Post May 8th, 2010 03:32 AM