KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Xandarian primes vs Silver Surfer

Xandarian primes vs Silver Surfer
Started by: Ambient

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Xandarian primes vs Silver Surfer

Richard Rider (Nova Prime) and Garthaan Saal (Super Nova)

vs

Silver Surfer..

Surfer track and found a planet teeming with energy best suited to save Galactus weak'en dying form however this same planet is being terraform to be the next Xandarian home planet by none other than Nova prime and Super Nova.. The battle takes place in space..
Who wins? Team > Surfer or Surfer > Team..

Add Super Skrull in the team for scenario 2..

My Artwork

Last edited by Ambient on May 10th, 2010 at 07:32 PM

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:22 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

given the motivation, I think Surfer would own them both. he's fast enough to make Worldmind dizzy, he's powerful enough to take them out with blasts, so combined (due to motivation) I think he'd win.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:27 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Ambient
MAJIN_OVERLORD

Out of 10, how many times do you think Surfer wins?

My Artwork

Old Post May 10th, 2010 07:31 PM
Ambient is currently offline Click here to Send Ambient a Private Message Find more posts by Ambient Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Firestorms

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ambient

6 out of 10, maybe 7 out of 10 considering his annihilation power up

Old Post May 10th, 2010 08:03 PM
Firestorms is currently offline Click here to Send Firestorms a Private Message Find more posts by Firestorms Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

The Primes stomp.

Old Post May 10th, 2010 08:08 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Surfer..he's just better..

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:20 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

As much as I like Surfer, he isn't putting both down. Hell, he'll work his ass just to have a majority against Supernova.

Sorry Norrin.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 01:56 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Two on one I give it to the Primes.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 02:44 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Nova Prime is a step below Surfer but Supernova is at the least even.

Primes win.

Old Post May 11th, 2010 02:55 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
janus77
Banana Genius

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Ambient

hmm, anywhere between 4-8 out of 10, really depends on how quickly Surfer takes out the weaker Nova.

what Surfer did to Richard was humiliating, and that was without any desire to harm or injure Richard. the Worldmind pretty much told Nova that they didn't stand a chance, it couldn't even begin to process the Surfer's speed ... so, I think if he takes out Richard quickly, which I think is within his power to do, then he can apply a no nonsense BRB beatdown style job to SuperNova afterwards.

they can't both attack him, simultaneously, given the insurmountable gulf in power/speed/reaction times between him and Nova. So, perhaps the man advantage won't evidence itself in the fight.

Are you a Glinting Bastard?

Old Post May 11th, 2010 12:02 PM
janus77 is currently offline Click here to Send janus77 a Private Message Find more posts by janus77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

primes.... supernova was a beast

Old Post May 11th, 2010 12:30 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote