KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Galactus vs TGDS Darkseids Daxamite Army

Galactus vs TGDS Darkseids Daxamite Army
Started by: cdtm

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Galactus vs TGDS Darkseids Daxamite Army

That's three billion Daxamites.

And for this scenerio, Darkseid fixed them up so their powers don't rely on solar energy, and can't simply drained off or canceled out with red solar radiation.

Also, Galactus is at reasonable power levels. Not uber, not ridiculously weak either.. His "average" best between feedings.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 12:56 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Galactus gets overwhelmed. Galactus could probably blast a Daxamite into Oblivion without having to resort to weakness exploitation/draining but I don't see him having the energy reserves to do that 3 billion times considering how he was metaphorically short on breath from breaking Thanos' force field when decently fed.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:02 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
moonknight11

Galan obliterates them.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:04 AM
moonknight11 is currently offline Click here to Send moonknight11 a Private Message Find more posts by moonknight11 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Galactus gets overwhelmed. Galactus could probably blast a Daxamite into Oblivion without having to resort to weakness exploitation/draining but I don't see him having the energy reserves to do that 3 billion times considering how he was metaphorically short on breath from breaking Thanos' force field when decently fed.

Could PC Daxamites tank/survive his omni directional rage attack like he unleashed in Annihilation War?

Come to think of it, Annihilus and Nova did it....

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:04 AM
cdtm is currently offline Click here to Send cdtm a Private Message Find more posts by cdtm Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Galactus, easily.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:07 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by quanchi112
Galactus, easily.

There's three billion of them here. Pre Crisis power levels.

You really think it'd be easy?

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:10 AM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by cdtm
Could PC Daxamites tank/survive his omni directional rage attack like he unleashed in Annihilation War?

Come to think of it, Annihilus and Nova did it....

That attack destroyed two solar systems didn't it?

So its about as powerful as two Kryptonian/Daxamite sneezes. stick out tongue

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:10 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

Three solar systems and showed no sign of stopping. That was Galactus on his death bed now imagine how much damage fed Galan would dono expression

"herald my rage" FTW.

Last edited by galactusischere on May 20th, 2010 at 01:14 AM

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:12 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by cdtm
There's three billion of them here. Pre Crisis power levels.

You really think it'd be easy?
He can just absorb them with minimal effort.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:13 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by galactusischere
Three solar systems and showed no sign of stopping and that was Galactus on his death bed no expression

"herald my rage" FTW.

The Daxamite army was annihilating entire Galaxies IIRC.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:14 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Think of an elephant with lion jaguar speed and Lion ferocity.Now think of 3 billion fire ants.There is a certain point at which,no matter how powerful you are,you can be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:19 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
cdtm
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Think of an elephant with lion jaguar speed and Lion ferocity.Now think of 3 billion fire ants.There is a certain point at which,no matter how powerful you are,you can be overwhelmed by sheer numbers.

I'm actually thinking of ultimate humungousaur vs that army of regular humungousaurs.

I don't usually watch Ben Ten, but that was pretty awesome.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:24 AM
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

An exhausted and hungry Galactus teleported an entire galaxy throughout time and space with a mere thought. What's to stop Galactus from BFRing them?

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:26 AM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Originally posted by galactusischere

"herald my rage" FTW.

Pretty much.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:37 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Galan gets overwhelmed but the Daxamite population takes a severe dive.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 01:41 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Galactus collapses the omniverse on them.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post May 20th, 2010 02:13 AM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Galactus collapses the omniverse on them.

(please log in to view the image)

That scan proves nothing. Lol.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 02:15 AM
TheTyrant

It proves that Galactus operates on an omniversal scale thus people like Phoenix, Ion, Parallax, Spectre, Imperiex, Omega, etc stand no chance against him. And that a marvel omniverse does exist.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 02:16 AM
Omega Vision

Originally posted by TheTyrant
It proves that Galactus operates on an omniversal scale thus people like Phoenix, Ion, Parallax, Spectre, Imperiex, Omega, etc stand no chance against him. And that a marvel omniverse does exist.

No it really doesn't. Him mentioning the Omniverse doesn't prove Omniversal power anymore than me talking about black holes makes me an Astrophysicist. laughing out loud

Old Post May 20th, 2010 02:31 AM
kgkg
Vigilante

Galactus.

Stay Thirsty, My Friends.

Old Post May 20th, 2010 02:32 AM
kgkg is currently offline Click here to Send kgkg a Private Message Find more posts by kgkg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote