KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Battle of wisdom

Battle of wisdom
Started by: Colossus-Big C

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Battle of wisdom

who is older and has more wisdom

odin
zeus
thanos
IB
Tyrant
Gaea
Apocolypse
Silver Surfer

I have returned

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 06:31 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

Tyrant wins. Gaea comes in second and zeus third. Silver Surfer is last.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 06:38 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

depends what type of wisdom.. overall wisdom as in dont do this or that i guess odin..

science thanos

their is too much here to pick one...

you got mystic, science, life experience, compassion, even oneness with your surrounding via cosmic awareness etc etc.. you cant possibly favor one over the other and claim one is overall wiser then the other

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 06:38 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

inbetweener

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 06:41 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wild Shadow
depends what type of wisdom.. overall wisdom as in dont do this or that i guess odin..

science thanos

their is too much here to pick one...

you got mystic, science, life experience, compassion, even oneness with your surrounding via cosmic awareness etc etc.. you cant possibly favor one over the other and claim one is overall wiser then the other
well lets just say who is older i guess.

I have returned

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 06:44 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by TheTyrant
Tyrant wins. Gaea comes in second and zeus third. Silver Surfer is last.
zeus is older then odin?

I have returned

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 06:45 PM
Squirrel Fart

Odin
Zeus
Gaea
Thanos

The rest doesnt matter.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 06:57 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Tyrant wins.

laughing

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 06:57 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Inbetweener, imho.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 07:08 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
galactusischere
Apocalypse..begins!

It's between Gaea, Tryrant and In-Betweener. Whichever is older. Also, didn't Thor once say that Zeus is the wises ot all the gods? Doesn't that make Zeus wiser than Odin?

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 07:31 PM
galactusischere is currently offline Click here to Send galactusischere a Private Message Find more posts by galactusischere Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

The elder gods are as old as the planet. I think IB is much older, wasnt he created by chaos and order righ after the birth of the universe?

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 07:47 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

But shouldnt feats count more than just age?

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 07:48 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The OP acts for who is older and who has more wisdom. Simply being ancient doesn't make one wise. So yes, in terms of actual wisdom, I'd figure feats would matter here.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 07:50 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

So two rankings then....one for wisdom and one for age.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 07:55 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Re: Battle of wisdom

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
who is older and has more wisdom

odin
zeus
thanos
IB
Tyrant
Gaea
Apocolypse
Silver Surfer

I'm assuming you're asking two different questions: 1) Who's older? and (2) Who has more wisdom? as someone being older doesn't make them wiser.

Inbetweener
Tyrant
Gaea
Odin/Zeus
Silver Surfer/Thanos (Not sure who's older between the two.)
Apocalypse

Wisdom:

Odin

The others haven't actually shown enough wisdom for me to judge. Probably Zeus and Gaea after Odin.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 07:55 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Re: Re: Battle of wisdom

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I'm assuming you're asking two different questions: 1) Who's older? and (2) Who has more wisdom? as someone being older doesn't make them wiser.

Inbetweener
Tyrant
Gaea
Odin/Zeus
Silver Surfer/Thanos (Not sure who's older between the two.)
Apocalypse

Wisdom:

Odin

The others haven't actually shown enough wisdom for me to judge. Probably Zeus and Gaea after Odin.

I'd place gaea above odin

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 08:06 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

In Wisdom? Why exactly?

Wisdom has always been one of Odin's most definitive traits. He is the God of Wisdom after all. Thor's entire life, everything from him being placed in a human host to the Reigning was all part of Odin preparing him for what he needs to do.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 08:07 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheTyrant

How is Silver Surfer older than Apocalypse?

Originally posted by The Nuul
laughing

Did you even read the comics he appeared in? Did you see how many of those knowledge orbs he had? He is also the second oldest being here.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 08:12 PM
TheTyrant is currently offline Click here to Send TheTyrant a Private Message Find more posts by TheTyrant Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
In Wisdom? Why exactly?

Wisdom has always been one of Odin's most definitive traits. He is the God of Wisdom after all. Thor's entire life, everything from him being placed in a human host to the Reigning was all part of Odin preparing him for what he needs to do.

They way she handled the fratricidal cannibal slaying among the elder gods to protect life on earth and the way she later handled the Celestial host. She always finds a solution to tackle superior powers without going head on against them.

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 08:43 PM

How is Silver Surfer older than Apocalypse?

Did you even read the comics he appeared in? Did you see how many of those knowledge orbs he had? He is also the second oldest being here.

Apocalypse is 2 thousand years old, but who knows how SS is?

Old Post May 22nd, 2010 08:44 PM