KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Dracula runs a gauntlet for slves.

Dracula runs a gauntlet for slves.
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Dracula runs a gauntlet for slves.

In this gauntlet everyone that Dracula beats turns into his vampire slave and fight with him in the next rounds.
1day rest between rounds.

1.Daredevil
2.Captain America
3.Spiderman
4.Gambit
5.Night Crawler
6.Wolverine
7.Skaar
8.Fantastic Four
9.Hercules,Ares,Namor
10.WWHulk,Sentry
11.Thor,balder,Sif,Valkyrie
12.Silver Surfer,black bolt, gladiator
13.Thanos

How far does he make it?

Last edited by byrdgang21 on Jun 1st, 2010 at 06:01 PM

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 05:57 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Clears it.....up to Sentry who would react similar to Supes when bitten by vampires.

And I don't know if the disease works on Gods. Cthon's disease may not be that far reaching.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 06:37 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Clears it.....up to Sentry who would react similar to Supes when bitten by vampires.

And I don't know if the disease works on Gods. Cthon's disease may not be that far reaching.

Even if he can't turn Sentry is it possible that he and his newly acquired vampire army still beat him an continent to advance in the gauntlet. If so I still think they may be able to get past the Asgardians but if Gods can't be turned then that's probably the furthest he makes it.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 07:01 PM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Stops at 10 or 11

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 08:01 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

What is a loss for Dracula? Do all the slaves need to go down or if he is illuminated does that count as a loss? I'm not sure if the F4 can take down Dracula and all his slaves up to that point, but I think they can take down Dracula while holding off the slaves.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 08:11 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

if they make it past ten, they clear it

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 08:27 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by Trackz
if they make it past ten, they clear it

You know that Balder has an aoe sunlight power right?

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 08:31 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Endless Mike
Sqirrel Girl fanboy

I thought the title was "gauntlet for selves", like he was fighting alternate versions of himself. That would have been cool.

Sig by Starlock

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 08:36 PM
Endless Mike is currently offline Click here to Send Endless Mike a Private Message Find more posts by Endless Mike Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
You know that Balder has an aoe sunlight power right?
dracula's vulenrability to sunlight changes depending on his writer, sometimes it only takes away his more abstract powers i believe, even then sunlight probably wouldn't kill people like skaar and wolverine.

Old Post Jun 1st, 2010 08:41 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Sentry was susceptible to the Marvel Zombie plague....which was a alternate version of the Deadites disease from the Evil Dead series.

Dracula's Cthon based vampirism could work.

Both gods are similar in their Lovecraftian way.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 04:18 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Deadline

He could stop at ten, but you know Sentry's a ****ing moron and will probably get bitten and infected.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 04:42 PM
Deadline is currently offline Click here to Send Deadline a Private Message Find more posts by Deadline Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Is Sentry's powers Solar based?

Or just comparable to exploding suns?

If the former he kills himself upon transformation....the later MURDER TIME!

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 07:08 PM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I have a hard time thinking they get past the FF, let alone much further beyond them.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 07:18 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
I have a hard time thinking they get past the FF, let alone much further beyond them.

Thing- Skaar and Wolverine would create wounds to feed on.

Torch- Mist form attack while Johnny's in human form.

Reed- Marvel Zombies showed a terrifying look at Reed being turned by the team.

Sue- Possibly the hardest though hypnotism would work a treat throughout the battle.

Old Post Jun 3rd, 2010 07:23 PM