KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Batman vs Elektra H2H

Batman vs Elektra H2H
Started by: Juk3n

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Batman vs Elektra H2H

1. H2H
2. bat gets suit and everlasting 'rangs. Elektra gets sais.

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 10:14 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
YFZ 350

Might go with Elektra.

"The 350 twin is still the king of the dunes"

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 10:18 PM
YFZ 350 is currently offline Click here to Send YFZ 350 a Private Message Find more posts by YFZ 350 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
ares834

1. Electra
2. Bats

Old Post Jun 4th, 2010 11:48 PM
ares834 is currently offline Click here to Send ares834 a Private Message Find more posts by ares834 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I would give it to Elektra in scenario one for a high majority.

Even split for the second.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 03:04 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Can she use her telepathy? If so she is looking at a clean sweep in both scenarios. Batman would need his utility belt.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 03:08 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Batman

Batman

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 03:10 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Daredevil1

Batman all day every day.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 04:59 AM
Daredevil1 is currently offline Click here to Send Daredevil1 a Private Message Find more posts by Daredevil1 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperiorTech

quote: (post)
Originally posted by ares834
1. Electra
2. Bats

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 05:06 AM
SuperiorTech is currently offline Click here to Send SuperiorTech a Private Message Find more posts by SuperiorTech Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
namorsubby

Originally posted by Badabing
Batman

Batman

Original Human Torch
Namora

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 09:00 AM
namorsubby is currently offline Click here to Send namorsubby a Private Message Find more posts by namorsubby Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

Batman.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 01:52 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Electra

Bats with gadgets

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 01:58 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Originally posted by Warlord
Electra

Bats with gadgets

he doesnt get gadgets, he gets only batarangs and standard armor.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 03:41 PM
Juk3n is currently offline Click here to Send Juk3n a Private Message Find more posts by Juk3n Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Batman wins in both scenarios

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 03:53 PM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

This is also the third time this thread has been done.

One huge 30 page thread dealing with strictly head to head (in which everybody was being retarded and giving Bruce 9/10 wins until Jinzin came in and wrecked their shit):
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...threadid=507151

One smaller thread in which I proposed the same scenarios:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

Last edited by Konton on Jun 5th, 2010 at 04:49 PM

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 04:42 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarthDaniel1001
Sith Mandalore

Originally posted by Konton
This is also the third time this thread has been done.

One huge 30 page thread dealing with strictly head to head (in which everybody was being retarded and giving Bruce 9/10 wins until Jinzin came in and wrecked their shit):

One smaller thread in which I proposed the same scenarios:
http://www.killermovies.com/forums/...mp;pagenumber=1

You seem to be forgetting that Elektra lost to Bullseye (and died in the process.) Now are you really trying to say that Bullseye (armed or otherwise) is better then Batman? That's ridiculous. The only martial-artist in Marvel that I would ever say equals Bats is Cap. If Elektra has beaten Cap (which I doubt) then she stands a chance. Otherwise, she isn't winning.

With Great Power, comes great responsibility
-Ben Parker

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 07:30 PM
DarthDaniel1001 is currently offline Click here to Send DarthDaniel1001 a Private Message Find more posts by DarthDaniel1001 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Lulz, you mean in spite of his "nuh uh" type of dismissals in response to Batman's feats that he didn't have counters for? But yeah, other than that, he was "wrecking shit."

Anyway, Batman wins in both.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 07:47 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

Originally posted by DarthDaniel1001
You seem to be forgetting that Elektra lost to Bullseye (and died in the process.) Now are you really trying to say that Bullseye (armed or otherwise) is better then Batman? That's ridiculous. The only martial-artist in Marvel that I would ever say equals Bats is Cap. If Elektra has beaten Cap (which I doubt) then she stands a chance. Otherwise, she isn't winning.

I take it you didn't read Elektra's ongoing and didn't know that Bullseye spent months training against holographic duplicates of Elektra to memorize her every recorded move. I also take it you forget that Elektra has been shown to be vastly superior to her pre-death counterpart in every appearance she has appeared in. And finally, I take it you completely forgot about Elektra: Dark Reign in which Elektra curb stomped Bullseye while drugged, injured, sleep deprived, and poisoned.

Gamora, Mantis, Moondragon, Ogun, Stick, Iron Fist and Shang Chi are all Marvel martial artists who would take a majority against Bruce.

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 07:59 PM
Juk3n
Devils Advocate

Gamora, Mantis, Moondragon, Ogun, Stick, Iron Fist and Shang Chi are all Marvel martial artists who would take a majority against Bruce.

Not to forget Wolverine. evil face

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 08:05 PM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

BATMAN

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 08:06 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
snoopdogg
Big Pimpin

He must not have persuaded enough voters because Batman was winning 77% of the votes.

"I am not afraid of the dark the dark's afraid of me"

Old Post Jun 5th, 2010 08:08 PM
snoopdogg is currently offline Click here to Send snoopdogg a Private Message Find more posts by snoopdogg Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote