KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor and Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Superman (w/ rings) and Black Adam

Thor and Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Superman (w/ rings) and Black Adam
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Thor and Silver Surfer vs Cyborg Superman (w/ rings) and Black Adam

Cyborg Superman has his sinestro rings.

Fight on DC Earth.

Which duo wins?

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Jun 22nd, 2010 at 01:39 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 01:34 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Henshaw: Rings or no?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 01:36 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by JakeTheBank
Henshaw: Rings or no?
yes. edited op.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 01:39 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Cyborg Supes is the most powerful here..so team 2 for majority..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 03:06 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

No his not.

Team 1 win.

More rings don't equal more power, and current Lantern rings are more susceptible to energy absorption than usual. Not a good weakness to have against a Thor/Surfer combo.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 03:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Thor/Surfer 6.5/10

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 03:27 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
No his not.

Team 1 win.

More rings don't equal more power, and current Lantern rings are more susceptible to energy absorption than usual. Not a good weakness to have against a Thor/Surfer combo.

more rings does equal more power..that's common knowledge no expression

the more rings u got..the more energy u got..the more energy u got..the more power u got..see..it's as easy as that..Mongul with multiple rings was stalemating several top tier GL..it takes 3 kryptonian to beat Cyborg Supes with 10 rings..when Hal use the yellow rings..he take multiple of them so that he would have more power..but of coz he can't really manipulate it..but it still provide more power than a single ring..

Last edited by Slaanesh on Jun 22nd, 2010 at 03:34 AM

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 03:31 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Originally posted by Slaanesh
more rings does equal more power..that's common knowledge no expression

the more rings u got..the more energy u got..the more energy u got..the more power u got..see..it's as easy as that..Mongul with multiple rings was stalemating several top tier GL..it takes 3 kryptonian to beat Cyborg Supes with 10 rings..when Hal use the yellow rings..he take multiple of them so that he would have more power..but of coz he can't really manipulate it..but it still provide more power than a single ring..

I was certain it was the opposite. At least last time I checked.

I'm not sure how they explained it though. Don't know the issues off hand.

It should provide you with a bigger well of energy due to the ring charge limit etc. but it doesn't mean you are able to use the power more effectively than a skilled wielder. The power of a Lantern depends on the will and imagination of it's wielder and not the number of rings you have on your fingers. At least that's how I recall it being addressed. I might have a lantern ring on each of my toes and fingers, but I'm not beating Jordan even with a month of training.

Cannon fodder rule. Sodam Yat alone without any access to the Ion energy fared better than he did with top level Green Lantern's to help him. Shit, the bug came in and was more successful than them. It did have the element of surprise however.

I've seen Thor take on and plow through Hulk clones. Thor for Trans? I think not. You pit more than two or at max 3 characters against someone and their effectiveness drops unless said character is more powerful than the characters they are fighting.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 03:46 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

Henshaw solos team 1

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 03:51 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
I was certain it was the opposite. At least last time I checked.

I'm not sure how they explained it though. Don't know the issues off hand.

It should provide you with a bigger well of energy due to the ring charge limit etc. but it doesn't mean you are able to use the power more effectively than a skilled wielder. The power of a Lantern depends on the will and imagination of it's wielder and not the number of rings you have on your fingers. At least that's how I recall it being addressed. I might have a lantern ring on each of my toes and fingers, but I'm not beating Jordan even with a month of training.

Cannon fodder rule. Sodam Yat alone without any access to the Ion energy fared better than he did with top level Green Lantern's to help him. Shit, the bug came in and was more successful than them. It did have the element of surprise however.

I've seen Thor take on and plow through Hulk clones. Thor for Trans? I think not. You pit more than two or at max 3 characters against someone and their effectiveness drops unless said character is more powerful than the characters they are fighting.

well..that's also true..but i'm just talking about power..more rings equals more power as long as the user can manipulate the ring..and Cyborg Supes shows that he can manipulate fear..he beat Supes easily with it..

Yat didn't do any better..Mongul was fine..Sinestro himself got stomp by Mongul..and Mongul just got the rings..he didn't got a year or more to train..

all i'm saying is more rings equals more power as long as u can manipulate it..and i would give Cyborg Supes or Mongul a win against any high herald..

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 03:57 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by shokosugi
Henshaw solos team 1

Phuck no, and I'm a Henshaw fanboy. I had the sig to prove it.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:16 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Cyborg Superman is nearly Impossible to beat without th rings. Look at how his body partially survived a Galaxy busting Explosion with Anti-Matter energy in the middle of it. Thor and Surfer couldn't possibly defeat him. Especially with ten sinestro rings. He beat Superman like an 8th grader would beat a 1st grader.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:18 AM
lightyeargee is currently offline Click here to Send lightyeargee a Private Message Find more posts by lightyeargee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

this guy that trolls this forum from time to time named nvr failed the 1st grade about 12 times, so i know that analogy is bs

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:22 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by psycho gundam
this guy that trolls this forum from time to time named nvr failed the 1st grade about 12 times, so i know that analogy is bs
I got a stupid inbox from someone calling me nvr. I thought that was silly and Now I see you are doing the same thing. Someone earlier posted that this sight used to have quailty posters. I see why they left. I haven't done anything to anyone but posted valid opinions and people are sending me silly messages about someone who obviously must have disagreed alot with your opinions. Which is a disgrace, that someone who disagrees is mistreated. Since web sites generally make money from the traffic they get, it would behoove you to be nice and keep the traffic up and not run away new posters. Especially with the crazy amounts of bans I see here. Never saw so many banned posters in all my days.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:26 AM
lightyeargee is currently offline Click here to Send lightyeargee a Private Message Find more posts by lightyeargee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by lightyeargee
Cyborg Superman is nearly Impossible to beat without th rings. Look at how his body partially survived a Galaxy busting Explosion with Anti-Matter energy in the middle of it. Thor and Surfer couldn't possibly defeat him. Especially with ten sinestro rings. He beat Superman like an 8th grader would beat a 1st grader.

Energy, meet Mjolnir. Mjolnir, absorb Energy.

smile

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:26 AM
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Energy, meet Mjolnir. Mjolnir, absorb Energy.

smile
Too bad Mjolnir would be useless since Henshaw would be far far faster than Thor. And Henshaw also Manipulated Source wall. a Divine material. Who's to say he won't manipulate The Hammer?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:28 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Too bad Mjolnir would be useless since Henshaw would be far far faster than Thor. And Henshaw also Manipulated Source wall. a Divine material. Who's to say he won't manipulate The Hammer?

Lol?

Henshaw isn't manipulating Mjolnir. At all.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:30 AM
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Lol?

Henshaw isn't manipulating Mjolnir. At all.
The same way the source wall had never be manipulated. At all.

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:31 AM
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

The same way the source wall had never be manipulated. At all.

You know the context for that feat?

Unless you really think that Henshaw's technopathy extends to the point where he can just hijack skyfather enchanted weapons on a dime?

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:32 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

I got a stupid inbox from someone calling me nvr. I thought that was silly and Now I see you are doing the same thing.

is that guilt you feel? i said no such thing here

Someone earlier posted that this sight used to have quailty posters. I see why they left.
yes, bad quality, and the mods got rid of them since they were socks of a certain someone....who is not you wink

Old Post Jun 22nd, 2010 04:33 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote