KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Silver Surfer vs. Granny Goodness

Silver Surfer vs. Granny Goodness
Started by: lightyeargee

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Silver Surfer vs. Granny Goodness

Who wins?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 12:51 AM
lightyeargee is currently offline Click here to Send lightyeargee a Private Message Find more posts by lightyeargee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

What is GG's feats and powerset?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 01:16 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Black bolt z
What is GG's feats and powerset?
She has matter manip, teleprting,vast strength and durability,a mother box, and she is an awesome fighter. Feats include bitching Athena and taking her place, Killing Wonder Woman in the future, and other stuff here and there.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 01:47 AM
lightyeargee is currently offline Click here to Send lightyeargee a Private Message Find more posts by lightyeargee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

What tier?

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 01:50 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Surfer wins.
Originally posted by lightyeargee
She has matter manip, teleprting,vast strength and durability,a mother box, and she is an awesome fighter. Feats include bitching Athena and taking her place, Killing Wonder Woman in the future, and other stuff here and there.

You make her sound a lot more imposing than she really is.

Having her conquer Olympus by herself made no effing sense.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 01:51 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Surfer wins.

You make her sound a lot more imposing than she really is.

Having her conquer Olympus by herself made no effing sense.
she also nearly onquered OA in FC just to please darkside.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 01:55 AM
Omega Vision

she also nearly onquered OA in FC just to please darkside.

While in the body of an Alpha Lantern, so its not a combat feat for her unless we're using Kraken possessed by GG here.

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 01:57 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

GG is all over the place. Sometimes she's really not a match for Barda, Orion, or Wonder Woman, other times she's a pretty strong DC God who can take down Athena.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 02:13 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision

Originally posted by Q99
GG is all over the place. Sometimes she's really not a match for Barda, Orion, or Wonder Woman, other times she's a pretty strong DC God who can take down Athena.

I'd say on average though she's somewhere between Desaad and Kalibak in terms of power.

Basically somewhere in the Meta range.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 02:14 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

Silver Surfer.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 02:14 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

I'd say on average though she's somewhere between Desaad and Kalibak in terms of power.

It's not that rare that she peaks into low herald, but yea.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 02:16 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
King Kandy

SS wins.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 02:49 AM
King Kandy is currently offline Click here to Send King Kandy a Private Message Find more posts by King Kandy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
lightyeargee
Restricted

Account Restricted

meta range? Desaad is a jerald leveler. He's impersonated DS and fought dr. Fate.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 03:11 AM
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

you should be a wrestling promoter

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 03:13 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

norrin wins

thank u bz

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 03:14 AM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
axelraptor

SS

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 11:46 AM
axelraptor is currently offline Click here to Send axelraptor a Private Message Find more posts by axelraptor Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
amnesia
Restricted

Account Restricted

Surfer

Thanks to Steverules 2

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 12:02 PM
amnesia is currently offline Click here to Send amnesia a Private Message Find more posts by amnesia Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Silver Surfer has a very varied powerset.

I'm not sure, but I don't think GG can come out top against the best character in the herald tier list.

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Last edited by AsbestosFlaygon on Jul 9th, 2010 at 12:11 PM

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 12:07 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
marvelmadness13

Surfer.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 02:15 PM
marvelmadness13 is currently offline Click here to Send marvelmadness13 a Private Message Find more posts by marvelmadness13 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Spite SS stomps

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Jul 9th, 2010 02:56 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote