KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ironman vs The Wrecking Crew

Ironman vs The Wrecking Crew
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ironman vs The Wrecking Crew

ko, kill..... you all know the Rules.

Lets get it on!

in which armor can he win in?

1) Thorbuster armor

2) hulkbuster armor

3) Extremis ironman

4) current armor

Old Post Sep 18th, 2010 07:39 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Which Hulkbuster armor? stick out tongue

I'm pretty sure IM wins all four. I mean, I know that WC is underrated and while non-jobbing they're quite powerful, but so is Tony.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 12:12 AM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Tony has only problems with Wrecker, but maybe sonics would affect him given how he has been koed by biological attacks.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 12:15 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

maybe im just ignorant, but how are sonics biological attacks? and if they arent, how do you make that connection?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 12:17 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by StiltmanFTW
Which Hulkbuster armor? stick out tongue

I'm pretty sure IM wins all four. I mean, I know that WC is underrated and while non-jobbing they're quite powerful, but so is Tony.
which ever you prefer.. but i was thinkin of this one.

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 12:20 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Tony wins all of them, imo.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 12:23 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
maybe im just ignorant, but how are sonics biological attacks? and if they arent, how do you make that connection?

Because of the puking and losing balance, but mostly I couldn't recall any bio weapon IM regularly uses.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 12:26 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

oh, i guess. but it seems to me its more of a question of the durability of your inner ear, no?

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 12:28 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Angel Watching
Peaceful....until...!

Ironman wins them all

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 01:00 AM
Angel Watching is currently offline Click here to Send Angel Watching a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Watching Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
oh, i guess. but it seems to me its more of a question of the durability of your inner ear, no?

Yeah, they likely have uber ear durability.

Old Post Sep 19th, 2010 01:01 AM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i dont know.. in the hulk and thor armor he acts more like a bruiser more then likely i see him losing in those two armors.

Old Post Sep 23rd, 2010 11:03 PM
Kasper Gutman

I'd say Ironman takes it. The armor plus the brains should be enough. Just so no one thinks I'm lowballing the Crew. I'd say that the WC would stomp She-hulk for example.

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 08:55 AM
Kasper Gutman is currently offline Click here to Send Kasper Gutman a Private Message Find more posts by Kasper Gutman Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Bleeding edge ftw

I like the name of it

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 09:12 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Wasn't the thor buster designed to use thor's own energy against him?

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Sep 24th, 2010 09:24 AM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

it had an asgardian energy relic as its power source.. tony was suppose to use it to help mankind with it... maybe free energy or something but he used it to power his armor...

thor was pissed...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 07:37 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

This X4.
(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:39 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

that dont prove nothin... Rulk wasnt fighting back he was tryin to talk to IM that they were on the same team...

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:50 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Yeah, though Rulk couldn't do crap anyway though with Tony's tactics. Thunder clap is all he would have had.
Tony is capable of forcing Hulk level bricks into the air now and keep them there.
His energy output is more fierce than ever before now.
He can BFR easy now with idiots like the W CREW.
The trick is keeping them in the air one at a time.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:55 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Rulk could have easily stopped him with a thunderclap in the air.. but his back was turned at one point..

even at peak Ironman shouldnt be at Rulk lvl strength maybe if he rerouted all his powers into a single attack he can be lucky to ko him.. but overall he should just be an annoyance a painful annoying one but can be easily outlasted b4 he gets the @$$ whoopin a back stabbin drunk deserves.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 08:58 AM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

So what about the Wrecking Crew?

He could just keep the punishing them in the air. They can't touch him.

Old Post Sep 25th, 2010 09:08 AM