KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Geo-Force VS Jack Hawksmoor

Geo-Force VS Jack Hawksmoor
Started by: AsbestosFlaygon

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

Geo-Force VS Jack Hawksmoor

Fight takes place in New York City.

Who wins?

"Farewell, Damos... Ash, Pikachu... And you. All of my beloved." -- Arceus

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 02:31 AM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

bump

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 01:06 PM
AsbestosFlaygon is currently offline Click here to Send AsbestosFlaygon a Private Message Find more posts by AsbestosFlaygon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

2nd bump

Old Post Oct 3rd, 2010 08:10 PM
Cubey

Geo-Force..

Old Post Oct 4th, 2010 02:50 AM
Cubey is currently offline Click here to Send Cubey a Private Message Find more posts by Cubey Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
AsbestosFlaygon
The Original One

3rd bump

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 01:46 AM
Senor Cage

Geo.

Old Post Jan 11th, 2011 10:40 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

Hmm, bump.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jun 17th, 2022 07:54 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Time is a son of a *****

Old Post Jun 17th, 2022 08:56 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Cubey
Geo-Force..

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 11:12 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

this is a really cool match up. i jack's control over a city extends even to things like gravity and em control. gf would need to take out the entire city to beat jack. jack could pretty easily phase through any attack gf throws at him and can attack gf from anywhere. if gf can wipe out the entire city before jack does something simple like phase him into the ground, he'd win. otherwise i'd take jack for a very large majority here.

Old Post Jun 18th, 2022 01:44 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

Even causing earthquakes isn't a surefire win; Jack can still control dead cities.

Old Post Jun 19th, 2022 06:02 AM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

quote: (post)
Originally posted by leonidas
this is a really cool match up. i jack's control over a city extends even to things like gravity and em control. gf would need to take out the entire city to beat jack. jack could pretty easily phase through any attack gf throws at him and can attack gf from anywhere. if gf can wipe out the entire city before jack does something simple like phase him into the ground, he'd win. otherwise i'd take jack for a very large majority here.

It's been a long time since I read the Authority... But I'm pretty sure Jack could never phase. He controlled the matter of the city to warp around himself and others, using it to swallow enemies into the ground, or will himself through buildings... I think people misinterpreted that as phasing because of some of the visuals.

Post some of these phasing scans, I could be wrong, but that's how I remember it.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 8th, 2022 02:51 PM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

I don't think he can phase as such, like you said - if Thor threw Mjolnir at him, he's not phasing through it.

However, with that said.... any thing that GeoForce is throwing at Jack, would be of the city itself - so moot, I guess, as he can control that matter.

Old Post Jul 8th, 2022 09:39 PM
DarkSaint85 is currently offline Click here to Send DarkSaint85 a Private Message Find more posts by DarkSaint85 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

yeah you're both right. the mjolnir example is as good an example as any but anything earth based attack would BE the city, so jack should be able to phase through it. in fact, it would be interesting to see just how much control gf would even have of the earth IN the city. could jack simply override his geokinesis within the bounds of a city? given the way he can alter the physics within the bounds of a city, i don't think it's out of the question. his scope of power appears to me to be greater than brian's. maybe.

Old Post Jul 9th, 2022 05:13 PM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Philosophía
"The devil made me do it"

I think Geo-Force operates on a higher raw power level -- though not as versatile. He'd probably eventually get close enough to Jack to beat him physically.

“Perhaps this is the ultimate freedom. The freedom to leave.”

Old Post Jul 10th, 2022 11:30 PM
Philosophía is currently offline Click here to Send Philosophía a Private Message Find more posts by Philosophía Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Scoobless
sselboocS

Back to the "phasing" ... Does anyone have any scans of anything passing harmlessly through Hawksmoor's body?

I covered the "him passing through buildings" part and don't believe that's phasing at all.

Do you even KMC???

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 05:12 AM
Scoobless is currently offline Click here to Send Scoobless a Private Message Find more posts by Scoobless Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkSaint85

No they won't, because he doesn't.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 05:16 AM
Smurph
------

It’s not TOTALLY out of the realm of possibility, since he can increase his own density in cities, and decrease his own gravity, maybe he can also decrease his density a la Vision.

But that’s just fan fiction.

Old Post Jul 11th, 2022 09:55 PM
Smurph is currently offline Click here to Send Smurph a Private Message Find more posts by Smurph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote