KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Iron man vs Juggernaut

Iron man vs Juggernaut
Started by: chomperx9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Iron man vs Juggernaut

Iron-Man in his Hulk Buster suit vs classic juggernaut

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 08:50 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

dont put juggernaut in threads
he is indestructable unless he is againts someone with uber magic

I have returned

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 08:54 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
dont put juggernaut in threads
he is indestructable unless he is againts someone with uber magic
in the future take a good look at your sig before posting that comment

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:00 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Knocking back someone who weighs 1000 lbs while you can move well over a 100 tons isn't anything worth mentioning. Not like Cain was hurt.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:04 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by CosmicComet
Knocking back someone who weighs 1000 lbs while you can move well over a 100 tons isn't anything worth mentioning. Not like Cain was hurt.
I posted that cause he is in no position to talk anything about cain being indistructible or invincible when he has a sig of colossus owning juggernaut.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:06 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by chomperx9
cain wasnt hurt though he was just knocked the hell back

I have returned

Last edited by Colossus-Big C on Oct 5th, 2010 at 09:13 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:07 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
cain wasnt hurt though he was just knocked the hell back
my point was your in no position to post any defense with juggernaut when you have a sig of him getting owned

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:08 PM
Squirrel Fart

Iron Man makes a iron suit that is 1000 feet tall and somps Juggs.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:12 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

my point was your in no position to post any defense with juggernaut when you have a sig of him getting owned
oh

I have returned

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:14 PM
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

Our point is Juggernaut didn't get owned. Colossus surprised him, got a running start and punched him in the gut. Colossus is one of the strongest people on Marvel Earth, so it's no surprise Juggernaut got knocked down, he wasn't hurt in any way though....so yeah, didn't get owned, got sucker punched.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:26 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
Our point is Juggernaut didn't get owned. Colossus surprised him, got a running start and punched him in the gut. Colossus is one of the strongest people on Marvel Earth, so it's no surprise Juggernaut got knocked down, he wasn't hurt in any way though....so yeah, didn't get owned, got sucker punched.
getting owned or not or who ever won the fight later on doesnt matter. my point is he has a picture of juggernaut looking weak owned losing what ever you want to call it. so he is in no position to say how indestuctible or how strong juggernaut is when he has a picture of him losing at that moment.

get it ? im not saying juggernaut lost its just that colossus has an image of a page of where juggernaut is doing so good.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:29 PM
vansonbee
Isee

I say split.

Iron Man BFR juggernaut. By chance Cain tries to stop Tony attempt, the Hulk Buster suit should last long enough for BFR to work.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:49 PM
vansonbee is currently offline Click here to Send vansonbee a Private Message Find more posts by vansonbee Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KingD19
Shai-Gen's Enigmatic Wong

getting owned or not or who ever won the fight later on doesnt matter. my point is he has a picture of juggernaut looking weak owned losing what ever you want to call it. so he is in no position to say how indestuctible or how strong juggernaut is when he has a picture of him losing at that moment.

get it ? im not saying juggernaut lost its just that colossus has an image of a page of where juggernaut is doing so good.

I get what you're saying, I've got a pic of Colossus holding an unconscious Juggernaut over his head. Doesn't mean I think Colossus can win in a fight, I just like the pic. He's in every position to say how indestructible and strong he is, because he is indestructible and uber strong.

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:52 PM
KingD19 is currently offline Click here to Send KingD19 a Private Message Find more posts by KingD19 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by KingD19
I get what you're saying, I've got a pic of Colossus holding an unconscious Juggernaut over his head. Doesn't mean I think Colossus can win in a fight, I just like the pic. He's in every position to say how indestructible and strong he is, because he is indestructible and uber strong.
doesnt matter if colossus won the fight or juggernaut won the fight. or phoenix is owning juggernaut or jubilee is owning juggernaut. he has a sig of juggernaut not looking so good in a fight and he is trying to say how strong and idestructible he is. Im not putting down juggernaut i just think it silly someone standing up for a character when they got a picture right under every post they make of that character in a bad position.

Last edited by chomperx9 on Oct 5th, 2010 at 10:00 PM

Old Post Oct 5th, 2010 09:58 PM
Uriel005

Originally posted by The Nuul
Iron Man makes a iron suit that is 1000 feet tall and somps Juggs.

Factory size galactus fighting suit ftw.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 04:38 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
WhiteWitchKing

Re: Iron man vs Juggernaut

Juggernaut eventually. Iron doesn't regenerate while Juggernaut is nearly impervious to IM's attacks. The answer is obvious.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 04:41 AM
WhiteWitchKing is currently offline Click here to Send WhiteWitchKing a Private Message Find more posts by WhiteWitchKing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Juggy, ftw. Hulkbuster or not, Tony has no way to get by that pesky force-field.

laughing out loud owned.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 04:46 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Ironman wins BFR.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 04:59 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

How is the Hulkbuster armor going to BFR Juggy?

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 05:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Galan007
How is the Hulkbuster armor going to BFR Juggy?

It was the ThorBuster armor that a smaller armor could eject itself from wasn't it?

My mistake HulkBuster sucks unless a more advanced armor can exist inside.

Regardless Ironman enters the Earth beneath Cain and nukes him from underneath into the sky(or lifts the ground itself). Then continues to blast a mid-air Cain into the ocean.

Old Post Oct 8th, 2010 05:12 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote