KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs Xmen

Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs Xmen
Started by: Warlord

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Warlord
Yes, I am...

Bleeding Edge Iron Man vs Xmen

Wolverine
Cyclops
Archangel

vs

Tony

scenario 2 Colossus in Team as well

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 12:48 PM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Ironman murders scenario 1.

Old Post Oct 22nd, 2010 01:26 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Colossus ain't touching Tony either.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 09:23 AM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Xmen

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 12:48 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Tony's too fast.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 12:57 PM
Stoic
Avenger

quote: (post)
Originally posted by the ninjak
Tony's too fast.

Cyclops can take him down, Arc Angel and Logan could then cut him up.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 01:01 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Stoic
Cyclops can take him down, Arc Angel and Logan could then cut him up.

Tony can move faster than the human eye. Plus if Scott manages to tag him shields will reflect as Tony appears behind Scott and blast his brains out. Colossus and Logan are grounded and Tony will Sonic blast their eardrums.
Warren gets his head blasted in aeriel combat.

Sonics. Repulsors. Nanos.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 01:06 PM
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by the ninjak
Tony can move faster than the human eye. Plus if Scott manages to tag him shields will reflect as Tony appears behind Scott and blast his brains out. Colossus and Logan are grounded and Tony will Sonic blast their eardrums.
Warren gets his head blasted in aeriel combat.

Sonics. Repulsors. Nanos.

Oh is the bleeding edge armor that advanced? I have to check out some Ironman books.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 01:10 PM
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

Originally posted by Stoic
Oh is the bleeding edge armor that advanced? I have to check out some Ironman books.

When he and Reed put it together he stated that Extremis was just the beginning.

And we all know what that was capable of. Xmen wouldn't have won then and not now.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 01:12 PM
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Can someone give me an issue number to this "bleeding edge armor"?

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 02:02 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

fastball special

I have returned

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 02:05 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

Originally posted by Parmaniac
Can someone give me an issue number to this "bleeding edge armor"?

I think Ironman is on issue 30 or 31 right now, and since this armor is fairly new, I'd likely start there, and work my way backwards.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 03:00 PM
makenzye

I'd say Tony just by how powerful his Extremis armor was. This new Bleeding Edge armor is meant to take full advantage of his Extremis, nearly limitless energy production, and technology far beyond the Extremis armor.

I'm more curious what that cannon he had strapped to his arm could do when he was effectively playing possum to that Hammer girl, but instead, we just got to see his weapon, not what it does yet.

In his past armors, Cyclops would probably pose the biggest threat to him, just given his "point and shoot" high speed powers. I'd say with his repulsor fields, it's really not that big of an issue. Archangel? Sonics, matched with a beatdown, or just straight up repulsor fire. Wolverine? Unless Tony felt it was an awesome idea to for whatever reason to engage Wolverine in a land battle, he'd either shoot him from the air, burn him, sonic him, or just beat him down. With the current upgrade, his armor was easily capable of outmaneuvering Steve Rogers, and his current armor not only can do the same, it's apparently more fluid, and it self repairs. So Wolverine might cut or stab, and Stark's newfound healing factor would ensure that's not simply the end of the fight. Coupled with Tony's guns, and highly superior strength backed by metal plating on his fists, Wolverine is going to hurt. And, like I said, his healing factor, it may not be as powerful as Logan's, but it's not a nonfactor either. Collosus? Well, Tony would probably just pound on him. They're similar in strength, but Tony just has the toys to pound that one.

At the same time? Tony would probably employ air tactics, run down Warren, fire back at Scott, pepper the ground to separate Piotr and Logan, pound on Piotr, then work on Logan.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 04:40 PM
makenzye is currently offline Click here to Send makenzye a Private Message Find more posts by makenzye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

There is nothing the X-men could do to Tony, you could add Emma Frost, Storm and Kitty Pride and the result would be the same.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 04:44 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
makenzye

Kitty would be interesting, but it's not like Tony's never fought anything like that before *cough*Ghost*cough*. And Tony in the past has utilized telepathy blockers, except for in Civil War for whatever reason. Storm would pose an interesting battle. Emma could go diamond form, and that would be likewise interesting. Maybe.

I agree, Tony would still stomp that team. Right now, Iron Man is easily reaching powers approaching Thor.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 04:49 PM
makenzye is currently offline Click here to Send makenzye a Private Message Find more posts by makenzye Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Estacado
Legendary

Didnt Tony wtfpwn Rulk with Bleeding Edge?
He also imprisoned Apoc in a force field.
Xmen get shit stomped.

Bankai.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 08:16 PM
Estacado is currently offline Click here to Send Estacado a Private Message Find more posts by Estacado Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Tony stomps.

Old Post Oct 23rd, 2010 08:17 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Originally posted by Estacado
Xmen get shit stomped.

I wouldn't say he wtf pwn Rulk, given that Ross was up a few panels later and he didn't really fight back, but it was still an impressive showing for Iron Man. His current armor seems amazing.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 03:50 AM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Estacado
Xmen get shit stomped.
thumb up

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Oct 24th, 2010 05:14 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote