KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Ironman vs Death Head II

Ironman vs Death Head II
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Ironman vs Death Head II

forum rules melee h2h fight only.

1. Ironman vs Death Head (minion)

2. Ironman vs Death Head 3.0

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 03:59 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
the ninjak
FRINGE Division

I honestly know nothing of Death's Head. And alot of people don't either what are its feats?

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:18 PM
the ninjak is currently offline Click here to Send the ninjak a Private Message Find more posts by the ninjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

1. Minion stomps

2. Close but leaning towards Deaths Head.

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 01:22 PM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
forum rules melee h2h fight only.

1. Ironman vs Death Head (minion)

2. Ironman vs Death Head 3.0

Melee ONLY?! Tony is screwed.

We don't have much info on 3.0, so it's anybody's guess. Based on how he is portrayed, I'd lean toward 3.0, but that's not set in stone.

Originally posted by the ninjak
I honestly know nothing of Death's Head. And alot of people don't either what are its feats?

He has an awesome respect thread. wink

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 03:45 PM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
thanos-prime

Just took a look at minion's respect thread and was not impressed.....

Signature by Willrules

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 04:06 PM
thanos-prime is currently offline Click here to Send thanos-prime a Private Message Find more posts by thanos-prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by the ninjak
it is a nasty piece of work.. it has the combined fighting skills, instincts and aggressive qualities/mannerisms of 100+ heroes and villains.

its from the future with files on various heroes villains. probable and divergent timelines of various planets.

it has morphic arm: blades, cannons, Cranial disruptor(download minds/personalities)

it has fought the x-men and pawned them went toe to toe with Wolverine to a stalemate in close quarter combat.

it can learn and adapts to a person able to circumvent tech or link up to it.

etc ectc,,

it can regenerate and go liquid metal t1000 mode..

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Oct 28th, 2010 at 06:12 PM

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 06:04 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

it can regenerate and go liquid metal t1000 mode..
These kind of powers are hard to beat in forum battles.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 06:06 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

well with enough damage it can be slowed down enough to claim a win having to repair itself just like any other re-generator

Old Post Oct 28th, 2010 06:08 PM
Digi
Forum Leader

well with enough damage it can be slowed down enough to claim a win having to repair itself just like any other re-generator

Not in a melee-only fight. Tony would never have enough offense to keep Minion down. Besides, do you have evidence that it could be slowed, or are you just guessing in vague terms? Because my memory isn't perfect, but I've read every DHII comic, and I don't recall such evidence to support this. And he's literally been split in half and reformed in a couple panels....how will any h2h from Tony beat that?

Also, he's got a handy ability to analyze and bypass tech-based shielding, even that from a technologically-advanced future. Even if we allow Tony to use his bells and whistles at melee range, he'd be spitted on Minion's blade-arm (which can be argued to be at or near secondary adamantium in durability) in a hurry.

IM needs flight, ranged attacks, etc. to make this a fight (where he'd probably be good a for a majority due to mobility).

Last edited by Digi on Oct 30th, 2010 at 02:27 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 02:24 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i am just tryin to keep the thread goin, i guess this one ran its course.

hence, the vague terms.

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 02:29 AM
Digi
Forum Leader

Fair 'nuf. This is a better thread with all powers and abilities (which has been done before, iirc), because it's hard to handicap. Tony could be smart, stay at range, and never be touched, but likely lacks the firepower to put Minion down permanently without getting close enough to endanger himself at close range (where the advantage is solidly with DHII). This current scenario is 10/10 DHII, but a regular fight would be split in some manner (depending on opinion and what version of Tony's armor we're using).

Also, just as a friendly fyi, DH 3.0 has 6 whole comics to his name, and no other superpowered beings in them for reference. The fact that a copied version of the Uni-Power (at about 2/3 strength) is his power source gives us a chance to speculate, but it's all just guesswork. We'll likely never have a sure power level for him, which saddens me.

Last edited by Digi on Oct 30th, 2010 at 04:03 AM

Old Post Oct 30th, 2010 03:59 AM