KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who can last longest against Odin?

Who lasts the longest against Odin
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Thanos 4 16.67%
The Runner 3 12.50%
Depowered Tyrant 7 29.17%
Darkseid 2 8.33%
High Evolutionary 1 4.17%
Hunter/Prey Doomsday 1 4.17%
Onslaught 0 0%
Superboy Prime 6 25.00%
Total: 24 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Who can last longest against Odin?
Started by: TheLordofMurder

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
TheLordofMurder

Who can last longest against Odin?

Who can last the longest against Odin?

In the following senario, Odin believes each of the characters listed below are responsible for the death of Thor and has vowed to destroy them utterly; he is completely homicidal and will attack as viciously and unrelentingly as he possibly can...

As a result, he has entered the Destroyer, withdrew all the mystical power available from the realm of Asgard (with the exception of the spiritual energies of the Asgardians, so this isnt the 2000ft Destroyer, but a version thats much more powerful than the normal Destroyer nonetheless), and has called his spear to his hand...

Now, as in one of my previous threads, all the combatants are trying to defeat Odin (one on one of course), but are attempting to do so as safely (and smartly) as they possibly can...now, here are the contestants:

Thanos
The Runner
Depowered Tyrant
Darkseid
High Evolutionary
Hunter/Prey Doomsday
Onslaught
Superboy Prime

And, as before, who do you think gets taken out the fastest?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 11:17 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Superboy Prime

He's shrugged of Mordru's attacks, tossed around Anti-Monitor without harm, survived ION's onslaught, and survived Galaxy busting attacks. Anything short of Red Sun radiation isn't going to cut it for Odin.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 11:21 AM
Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

DP Tyrant Lasts the Longest.

Doomsday Gets defeated the fastest.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 11:22 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Lunacyde
Superboy Prime

He's shrugged of Mordru's attacks, tossed around Anti-Monitor without harm, survived ION's onslaught, and survived Galaxy busting attacks. Anything short of Red Sun radiation isn't going to cut it for Odin.

He's going to have some extremely powerful magical attacks coming at him...you think he will be able to shrug that off?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 11:24 AM
TheLordofMurder is currently offline Click here to Send TheLordofMurder a Private Message Find more posts by TheLordofMurder Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lunacyde
Lord of Logic

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder
He's going to have some extremely powerful magical attacks coming at him...you think he will be able to shrug that off?

I believe so. Mordru is one of the most powerful Magic users in the DCU.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 11:38 AM
Lunacyde is currently offline Click here to Send Lunacyde a Private Message Find more posts by Lunacyde Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord Feron

Originally posted by Lunacyde
Superboy Prime

For all of SBP physical attributes I dont think he will do all that much against the odin powered destroyer armor.

Also Odin doesn't have to use magical blasts. He can just use his spear or use is skyfather powers to physically bring the fight SBP. Which is completely unnecessary for Odin but it is something he can do.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 11:46 AM
Lord Feron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord Feron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord Feron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

If this is high end HE he can defeat odin.If this is low end HE he gets stomped.

But I might say the runner just due to his ability to not get hit.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 04:47 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Black bolt z
If this is high end HE he can defeat odin.If this is low end HE he gets stomped.

But I might say the runner just due to his ability to not get hit.

I guess I should have been clear on that...

This isnt the HE that can amp up to a Galactus level being, but HE as most commonly appears; a High Herald to a Trans level being...

The Runner was my pick btw; as per the OP, the combatants are fighting as smartly as possible...as a result, The Runner would utilize hit and run tactics as effectively as he possibly could.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 05:54 PM
Uriel005

Originally posted by TheLordofMurder

Hasn't SBP shrugged of magic with a laugh before??? I don't know how he'd stand up to a full on Odin Force blast though.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 06:20 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Uriel005
Hasn't SBP shrugged of magic with a laugh before??? I don't know how he'd stand up to a full on Odin Force blast though.

I think a full on blast from Odin in this situation (and remeber he has withdrew all the mystical power from the realm Asgard, with the exception of the spirtual power of the Asgardians, into himself) should drop SBP...

And if that doesnt, then the Destroyers disintegrator beam (especially with it being as strong as it surely would be with so much power inside of the armor) should do the trick...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 06:33 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

The answers are very obvious and clear...

SBP and Thanos last the longest. If it's current Thanos he beats Odin simply because he cannot die and we know Odin can.

The even easier answer is DP Tyrant.. He beat Odin straight up.. but I didn't pick him since the question was who last the longest not who beats odin. That answer is SBP and THanos.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 06:39 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Question which SBP is this. Guardian amp might be able to take it if not pull off a win as much of the magic advantage goes away. Not negated mind you but it would be mitigated turning it into more of a fist fight which I believe SBP would be able to take as IMO he's stronger than Thor doing the hammer throw thing on destroyer armor. standard SBP loses I think so I'd have to go with Runner just on the basis of how Odin wouldn't be able to tag him unless he just nukes the battlefield and causes a self bfr on runners part as he runs away

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 06:42 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

@Thanosi

Odin might not be able to "kill" Thanos in this senario...but surely he could KO him...and a KO counts as a win.

Also, how does DP Tyrant beat Odin in this senario? How does Tyrant damage the armor let alone overpower an Odin that has withdraw all the mystical power of Asgard into his being?

During Thor 400, Odin gave Thor his power to fight Surter...

And from there was able to draw enough power from Asgard itself to fight Seth on equal terms...so Odin is really, really, powerful in this senario...

You really think DP Tyrant could overwhelm a being equal in power to Odin and Seth that possesses the Destroyer Armor and Gungnir!?

Last edited by TheLordofMurder on Nov 6th, 2010 at 06:50 PM

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 06:45 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

I shouldn't read the OP more carefully.... I didn't know Odin was in the destroyer and could draw on all that power. In that case.. I think Tyrant would still get some wins but Odin would probably win, so you're right on that L.O.M.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 06:52 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

@Uriel....

This is just standard SBP in this senario...

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:15 PM
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

Tyrant, he may even beat him

I have returned

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:16 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TheLordofMurder

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C

Even with Odin being as powerful (and durable) as he is in the OP?

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:24 PM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Colossus-Big C
DP tyrant isn't beating regular odin much less this one.

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:26 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Colossus-Big C
Restricted

Account Restricted

oops i didnt read the op

I have returned

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:36 PM
Colossus-Big C is currently offline Click here to Send Colossus-Big C a Private Message Find more posts by Colossus-Big C Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

Tyrant or Runner(by simply not getting hit)

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Nov 6th, 2010 07:38 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote