KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Kingdom Gog vs. SBP

Kingdom Gog vs. SBP
Started by: KuRuPT Thanosi

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
KuRuPT Thanosi

Kingdom Gog vs. SBP

who wins this battle.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:07 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Gog me thinks?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:23 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Pretty sure this has been done.

Gog stomps.

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:53 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Prime smile

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:56 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

quote: (post)
Originally posted by quanchi112
Based on ?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 04:58 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Originally posted by Galan007

...That.

Is awesome.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:04 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

What is that even a smiley of?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 05:51 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Vegeta did the fusion dance with the uhuh smilie..

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:34 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi

Can I ask you why u think Gog stomps my friend? If my memory serves me correctly you would rank these guys in the following order:

1. Gog
2. Monarch
3. SBP
4. Thanos

Is the above how you see it? If so, please explain how Gog stomps. I think Gog is pretty powerful but I just don't see him stomping anybody on this list, and since you do, I'm just curious if I'm missing something. In Re: Prime specifically... has Gog ever been shown to have the ability to produce for example Red Sun on a whim? Or are you just viewing Gog and his staff's blasts as something Prime couldn't tank.. considering he has tanked a lot. Thanks buddy.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:41 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Gog stomps here for a few resons...

a.) Aside from his insane strength, Gog can also move MUCH faster than Prime:
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6146/gogspeed1.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9025/gogspeed2.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6474/gogspeed3.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1156/gogspeed4.jpg
---
b.) He can absorb energy attacks (ie. heat vision):
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3576/gogpower1.jpg
---
c.) His staff contains the fire of a dozen red suns:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3042/gogstaff1.jpg

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 06:53 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 06:51 PM
guy222
With my gal

SBP doesn't win here

thank u bz

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 08:13 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Solidus Black

Gog couldnt even be banished by a phantom zone projector.

I think he wins

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 08:28 PM
Solidus Black is currently offline Click here to Send Solidus Black a Private Message Find more posts by Solidus Black Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

^ Gog stomps here for a few resons...

a.) Aside from his insane strength, Gog can also move MUCH faster than Prime:
http://img717.imageshack.us/img717/6146/gogspeed1.jpg

http://img259.imageshack.us/img259/9025/gogspeed2.jpg
http://img580.imageshack.us/img580/6474/gogspeed3.jpg
http://img822.imageshack.us/img822/1156/gogspeed4.jpg
---
b.) He can absorb energy attacks (ie. heat vision):
http://img831.imageshack.us/img831/3576/gogpower1.jpg
---
c.) His staff contains the fire of a dozen red suns:
http://img25.imageshack.us/img25/3042/gogstaff1.jpg

A few things... I have always taken the Red Sun thing to be about how much power the staff has, not that it can produce Ren Sun... is that urs as well?

If prime can survive the Monarch blast n how powerful that was... can u see Gog's staff being able to replicate or come even close to replicating that kind of power? I'm guessing yes, which begs the question, how did people with less durability than prime survive his blasts?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 08:37 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by KuRuPT Thanosi
A few things... I have always taken the Red Sun thing to be about how much power the staff has, not that it can produce Ren Sun... is that urs as well?
I don't think Gog would have specified that his staff contained the fire of a dozen red suns, if it really didn't... Just like I don't think he would have stated that it also housed these powers:

(please log in to view the image)

...If it really didn't.

If prime can survive the Monarch blast n how powerful that was... can u see Gog's staff being able to replicate or come even close to replicating that kind of power? I'm guessing yes, which begs the question, how did people with less durability than prime survive his blasts?
I don't think very many characters at all could have survived a universe-busting blast at ground zero, if that's what you're asking..?

Remember, Prime also flew directly through the core of Anti-Monitor (ie. he fully immersed himself in anti-matter energy) with no ill-effect -- something else only a very select few could have endured. So yeah, his durability is unprecedented... But Gog just happens to wield a weapon that exploits the only real weakness he has.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 23rd, 2010 at 09:02 PM

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 08:51 PM
quanchi112
Disney

Gog wrecks any knian.

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 10:35 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

I don't think Gog would have specified that his staff contained the fire of a dozen red suns, if it really didn't... Just like I don't think he would have stated that it also housed these powers:

(please log in to view the image)

...If it really didn't.

I don't think very many characters at all could have survived a universe-busting blast at ground zero, if that's what you're asking..?

Remember, Prime also flew directly through the core of Anti-Monitor (ie. he fully immersed himself in anti-matter energy) with no ill-effect -- something else only a very select few could have endured. So yeah, his durability is unprecedented... But Gog just happens to wield a weapon that exploits the only real weakness he has.
Hmmm I guess I have been viewing this the wrong way this whole time. I thought that was a measurement of how much power the staff had, not kinda of energy the staff expelled. That being said, I guess he would stomp. So do you give Gog the majority over Monarch and Current Thanos?

Old Post Nov 23rd, 2010 11:00 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Hmmm I guess I have been viewing this the wrong way this whole time. I thought that was a measurement of how much power the staff had, not kinda of energy the staff expelled. That being said, I guess he would stomp. So do you give Gog the majority over Monarch and Current Thanos?
Like I said above, I don't think Gog would have specified the individual types of energies housed within his staff if that really wasn't the case...

And yes, I could potentially see Gog above Thanos or Monarch for the same reasons he is above most others (ie. uber energy output + asinine speed + energy absorption + power copying. Etc.) Just MO.

Last edited by Galan007 on Nov 24th, 2010 at 04:52 AM

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 04:50 AM
Uriel005

Honestly that staff is what puts Gog above SBP imo a dozen red suns isn't really that much energy when you consider a suiciding Guardian couldn't put him down. Also not faster than the flash until I see Gog competing with several flashes doing speed force trap shenanigans I reserve my judgment on his speed. SBP has major Achilles heel with the sun thing and Gog is fast enough to tag him. Unless he's got Monitor based sun armor I don't see him standing a chance. Without the staff I'd back prime in a very close fight.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:21 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Uriel005
Honestly that staff is what puts Gog above SBP imo a dozen red suns isn't really that much energy when you consider a suiciding Guardian couldn't put him down. Also not faster than the flash until I see Gog competing with several flashes doing speed force trap shenanigans I reserve my judgment on his speed. SBP has major Achilles heel with the sun thing and Gog is fast enough to tag him. Unless he's got Monitor based sun armor I don't see him standing a chance. Without the staff I'd back prime in a very close fight.
Dude, Prime has fled in fear from one flash and been defeated by them in groups. Gog easily tagged the flash like it was nothing whereas Prime fear their speed. Gog would own Prime all day long.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:23 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

Originally posted by quanchi112
Dude, Prime has fled in fear from one flash and been defeated by them in groups. Gog easily tagged the flash like it was nothing whereas Prime fear their speed. Gog would own Prime all day long.

You wanna try being trapped alone in speed force dimension for a few thousand years and we'll see how you react to the one who put you there. Also Flashes don't regularly do fastest possible movement. I do believe it blew out a kneecap albeit an artificial one. Going at top speed like what happened when the flashes fought SBP is not a common event and is generally the CIS ridiculous move that isn't used because it would end just about any fight in a trillionth of a trillionth of a second.

Old Post Nov 24th, 2010 05:27 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote