KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » You're trapped in an indestructible stadium with H/P Doomsday...

You're trapped in an indestructible stadium with H/P Doomsday...
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

You're trapped in an indestructible stadium with H/P Doomsday...

You have to survive for one hour...and you can pick one warrior or team to defend you...who do you pick? You cannot leave the stadium nor can Doomsday be bfred.

- Superman

- Silver Surfer

- Thor

- Green Lantern (Hal)

- Wonder Woman and Batman

- Hulk and Captain America

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 03:32 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Stoic
Avenger

I'd choose the Hulk and Captain America. The Hulk would match him and with the shield in his possession he'd cut his head off, and kick it to the other side of the stadium.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 03:44 AM
Stoic is currently offline Click here to Send Stoic a Private Message Find more posts by Stoic Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Probably Silver Surfer.

Superman as a second I guess. But I feel he would not be significantly motivated unless my name was Lois.

Normal Thor would get destroyed

Batman and Wonder Woman wouldn't be able to do Jack.

If the GL was Kyle, maybe I would have a chance. Hal would be an idiot and get me killed somehow

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 03:47 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Id want to choose hal but then again the ring might run out of juice before its over.

so Id go with surfer

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 03:47 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Wonder Woman and Batman. Batman batkicks DD while WW stands there looking hot.

Seriously, SS or GL.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 03:48 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Badabing
Wonder Woman and Batman. Batman batkicks DD while WW stands there looking hot.

Seriously, SS or GL.
only thing a GL would be able to do to against HP Doomsday is put up a shield to defend itself. and the shield cant last forever.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 03:51 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

only thing I see Hal doing is making a shield around me and him that floats at the top of the stadium. He will move it back and forth and dodge a few of DD's strikes, but ultimately DD is too fast and the blows will eventually land. The shield will not hold out for an hour. And if Hal tries to fight him head on you will be dead within 20 minutes.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 03:55 AM
Silent Guardian is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Guardian a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Guardian Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Badabing
Karen

Originally posted by chomperx9
only thing a GL would be able to do to against HP Doomsday is put up a shield to defend itself. and the shield cant last forever.
Originally posted by Silent Guardian
only thing I see Hal doing is making a shield around me and him that floats at the top of the stadium. He will move it back and forth and dodge a few of DD's strikes, but ultimately DD is too fast and the blows will eventually land. The shield will not hold out for an hour. And if Hal tries to fight him head on you will be dead within 20 minutes.
You both need to read more GL then. The ring can do more than shields and energy blasts. Especially with Hal.

You've just been Trump'd!

Official pimp of Steverules

Sig by Steve Rules

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:02 AM
Badabing is currently offline Click here to Send Badabing a Private Message Find more posts by Badabing Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Thor. I think it would take the longest for DD to adapt beyond Mjolnir's magics.

(Doomsday has already owned hundreds/thousands of GL's and a Guardian, so I definitely wouldn't want Hal as my protector.)

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Last edited by Galan007 on Dec 15th, 2010 at 04:11 AM

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:03 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Guardian

Originally posted by Badabing
You both need to read more GL then. The ring can do more than shields and energy blasts. Especially with Hal.

Unless it can turn me invisible it isn't going to do much. I don't think GL rings have the ability to disguise things anymore unless I am mistaken. Aside form that what else could Hal possible do?

Also if this was Kyle it would be a different story

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:12 AM
Starscream M

Originally posted by Galan007
Thor. I think it would take the longest for DD to adapt beyond Mjolnir's magics.

(Doomsday has already owned hundreds/thousands of GL's and a Guardian, so I definitely wouldn't want Hal as my protector.)
you're not worried about thor's speed/mobility...or lack thereof?

HP DD was scary fast.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:15 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Between shielding and flight I think we'd be able to overcome DD's speed.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:17 AM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

what shielding?

also, thor's flight is not a problem for DD imo...esp in a enclosed stadium

thor is not a mobile flier like superman unless it is long distance travel

I doubt he could remain untagged for an hour

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:19 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Silent Guardian
Unless it can turn me invisible it isn't going to do much. I don't think GL rings have the ability to disguise things anymore unless I am mistaken. Aside form that what else could Hal possible do?

Also if this was Kyle it would be a different story
why the F would it matter if its Kyle ? same power source

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:21 AM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Starscream M
what shielding?

also, thor's flight is not a problem for DD imo...esp in a enclosed stadium

thor is not a mobile flier like superman unless it is long distance travel

I doubt he could remain untagged for an hour
The shielding Mjolnir can create..?

Flight or teleportation -- both would help us kill some time. I'd just want to hold off blasting DD as long as we could.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:22 AM
Silent Guardian

Originally posted by chomperx9
why the F would it matter if its Kyle ? same power source

Kyle is more creative than Hal. Its not even debatable. He has a better chance of coming up with a plan that has a small percentage of success than Hal does.

I honestly see Hal just making a shield and when that fails he will a take the creature head on and die a horribly painful death.

At least Kyle will pull some innovative crap out of his butt.

When Hal can pull of something like this come find me

http://img123.imageshack.us/my.php?...nv3135052wj.jpg

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:27 AM
Konton
Homo Magi

Wondy's bracers would be ideal.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:28 AM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor.

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:48 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
shokosugi
Restricted

Account Restricted

i'd pick Superman

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:51 AM
shokosugi is currently offline Click here to Send shokosugi a Private Message Find more posts by shokosugi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Hal turns us both invisible, and we wait for the hour to pass. Simple.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Dec 15th, 2010 04:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote