KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Mantis vs Sersi

Mantis vs Sersi
Started by: King Castle

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Mantis vs Sersi

forum rules........

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 12:06 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Warlord
Yes, I am...

sersi kills her

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 07:33 AM
Warlord is currently offline Click here to Send Warlord a Private Message Find more posts by Warlord Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i really havent read up on her.

is she a god bloodlusted being unhampered by morality, cis/pis?

Last edited by Dark Riddick on Dec 21st, 2010 at 06:44 PM

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:37 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Sersi pwns.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:40 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Mantis has no defense against Sersi's transmutation and even if she had, Sersi is head and shoulders above her in most department.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:45 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Bentley
Mantis has no defense against Sersi's transmutation and even if she had, Sersi is head and shoulders above her in most department.
see this is the problem lately with a "lot" of ppl on the forum.

i and a lot of ppl here are fully aware of the person's powerset but that is not reason for the win it's the character's personality and morality that gives them the win or loss...

which is why we dont say every TP'er mindrapes when not all have a mindrape feat.

I know Sersi has threaten to transmute fellow heroes which she was bloodlusted and mind controlled never seen her do it to a hero..

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:48 PM
D_Dude1210
Doink!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by King Castle
I know Sersi has threaten to transmute fellow heroes which she was bloodlusted and mind controlled never seen her do it to a hero..

Heroes like Odyssues' crew?

She does that quite nonchalantly. She transmutes ppl because she knows well enough she can transmute them back.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 07:01 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Konton
Homo Magi

I'm not entirely sure how direct transmutation would work here though. Mantis has a quasi-unnatural control over her own body and her plantness, for lack of a better word, might be resilient. Not much evidence to support it, so I'll leave that point as it stands. Even if she can resist transmutation somehow, a pissed off Sersi one-hit KO'd Hercules. That, of course, leaves the problem of her landing that one hit on a superior martial artist with more speed and precog to boot and, consequently, where telepathy would come into play. Mantis seems, at least throughout Annihilation, more of a utility telepath than a real powerhouse. Sersi scarcely uses it herself, but she's scanned the globe instantly and is known for her illusions- which may be the trump to Mantis' precog.

Based on what we've actually seen, Sersi should have no trouble turning her into a brick of organic soap.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 07:34 PM
Konton is currently offline Click here to Send Konton a Private Message Find more posts by Konton Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
guy222
With my gal

sersi

thank u bz

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 07:35 PM
guy222 is currently offline Click here to Send guy222 a Private Message Find more posts by guy222 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote