KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wolverine & Sabretooth Vs. The Planeteers

Wolverine & Sabretooth Vs. The Planeteers
Started by: illadelph12

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Wolverine & Sabretooth Vs. The Planeteers

[Yes, you read that correctly. Captain Planet was also adapted into a comic book. By Marvel no less.]

Logan and Creed refuse to recycle their beer bottles, so Ma-Ti and crew decide to teach them a lesson.

Wolverine & Sabretooth

Vs.

Kwame (Earth)
Wheeler (Fire)
Linka (Wind)
Gi (Water)
Ma-Ti (Heart)

Battle takes place in the Amazon Rain forest.

Battle 1: Kids can't form Captain Planet; ring powers only.
Battle 2: They can, but only for 5 minutes.
Battle 3: They can, but only for 10 minutes.

Discuss.

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:55 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Actually I think they stand a better chance without summoning him.

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 06:58 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Why? Because they'll cut CP?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 08:14 PM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Yes

“I once had an entire race killed just to listen to the rattling of their dried bones as I waded through them.” —Volrath

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 08:15 PM
Parmaniac is currently offline Click here to Send Parmaniac a Private Message Find more posts by Parmaniac Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

You simply do not vote against a guy with 'Captain' in his name.

CP ftw in 2 and 3. The guy can do just about anything. He'll simply toss them into the sun if need be.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 08:18 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Parmaniac
Evincar of KMC

Ma-Ti soloes

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 08:43 PM

They win all 3 and I ****ing loved that cartoon as a child. I hate its detractors.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:12 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Parmaniac
Ma-Ti soloes
correct

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 09:13 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
illadelph
aka Rakim Illa

Bump

PSN: Illadelph12Prime, Haksaw_Jim_Thugn - Tumblr: Mighty-Illactus
>Z<

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:28 PM
illadelph is currently offline Click here to Send illadelph a Private Message Find more posts by illadelph Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
CosmicComet

Nothing to bump.

Cap wins.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:49 PM
CosmicComet is currently offline Click here to Send CosmicComet a Private Message Find more posts by CosmicComet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Because I'm in a bad mood after getting a crown put in and don't feel like supporting the "haha Captain Planet was lame but lets pretend he was awesome for nostalgia" joke, I feel like stating that this is a spite thread and that either Wolverine or Sabertooth would win 10 /10 against Captain Planet with minimal effort even if could have the kids and their rings for support while he fighting.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:54 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Because I'm in a bad mood after getting a crown put in and don't feel like supporting the "haha Captain Planet was lame but lets pretend he was awesome for nostalgia" joke, I feel like stating that this is a spite thread and that either Wolverine or Sabertooth would win 10 /10 against Captain Planet with minimal effort even if could have the kids and their rings for support while he fighting.
U suck, Srank.

1. CP was awesome

2. He'd stomp and given the starting conditions so would the planeteers.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 10:57 PM
CosmicComet

There's no joke here, its simply coincidental that Cap is both nostalgic and would destroy either of these hairy clowns.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:01 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Like I said I understand the "haha Captain Planet was lame but lets pretend he was awesome for nostalgia" joke, but I'm not going along with it when freaking Paste-Pot-Pete would be too much for the Planeteers or Captain Planet to handle.

Wake me up when we are pretending that the Street Sharks or Biker Mice from Mars are awesome, and take this Captain Planet joke out to the recycling bin.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:08 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

how would they do if they instead faced the ninja turtles.? huh

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:10 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Like I said I understand the "haha Captain Planet was lame but lets pretend he was awesome for nostalgia" joke, but I'm not going along with it when freaking Paste-Pot-Pete would be too much for the Planeteers or Captain Planet to handle.

Wake me up when we are pretending that the Street Sharks or Biker Mice from Mars are awesome, and take this Captain Planet joke out to the recycling bin.
nobody's joking. did you ever see capitain planet's feats? what would logan and sabertooth ever do to him?

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:39 PM
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

well since half the time adamantium is shown being poisonous i see that screwing CP.....

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:41 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

^touché

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:42 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Originally posted by 753
nobody's joking. did you ever see capitain planet's feats? what would logan and sabertooth ever do to him?

I watched the show as a kid, he sucked, people threw oil on him and he was useless. What "feats" make you think Wolverine and Sabretooth couldn't do anything to him, dude did nothing.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:45 PM

He could fly, was at least class 100, swimmed through lava, controlled the elements, caused earthquakes and tornados, could raise huge stone walls and blast fire etc. Why isn't this obvious to you?

edit: plus he looked awesome and I dont care for remarks of how gay he looks in retrospect, he-man was still worse.

Old Post Dec 21st, 2010 11:58 PM