KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Maelstrom vs. Sentry

Maelstrom vs. Sentry
Started by: Black bolt z

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Maelstrom vs. Sentry

No anomoly or Q bands maelstrom

vs.

The sentry.

CIS on.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 01:17 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Sentry beat a jobbing MM. He stomps ZOMG!

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 01:18 AM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Maelstrom was said by thanos with the ig to have powers on his scale.. (think it was like around issue quasar 25... I was rereading it two days ago)

Compared to sentry...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 01:26 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

quote: (post)
Originally posted by rotiart
Maelstrom was said by thanos with the ig to have powers on his scale.. (think it was like around issue quasar 25... I was rereading it two days ago)

Compared to sentry...
This isn't the same maelstrom which had amassed far more power than what he is capable of in cosmos in collision.

When did Thanos state this anyways ?

Last edited by quanchi112 on Dec 28th, 2010 at 01:30 AM

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 01:27 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Compared to sentry...
I think it was 24.

But the Q bands were a big amp.He doesn't have those here.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 01:30 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Sorry completely missed the stips. When thanos said it maelsteom had already killed anomoly and augmented his powers with the q bands. He had also gained cosmic awareness from defeating eon and apparently learnes how o fully utilize all of his powers...

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 03:45 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Sorry completely missed the stips. When thanos said it maelsteom had already killed anomoly and augmented his powers with the q bands. He had also gained cosmic awareness from defeating eon and apparently learnes how o fully utilize all of his powers...
Yeah.

Although he did kill anomoly with no amps.

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 03:51 AM
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Yeah.

Although he did kill anomoly with no amps.

Yeah he strangled an abstract anomoly to death... PIS in its finest form... Course if hercules punches out the chaos king that wont be any better...

Old Post Dec 28th, 2010 07:42 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Yeah he strangled an abstract anomoly to death... PIS in its finest form... Course if hercules punches out the chaos king that wont be any better...
Strangled?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:18 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Strangled?
Do you know anything about Maelstrom ?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:19 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by quanchi112
Do you know anything about Maelstrom ?
Yes. But I don't know what he meant by strangled?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:20 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Yes. But I don't know what he meant by strangled?
"Strangled" it's a very confusing word but don't worry I will put it on the list.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:21 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

"Strangled" it's a very confusing word but don't worry I will put it on the list.
Maelstrom didn't literally strangle anomoly no expression

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:22 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Maelstrom didn't literally strangle anomoly no expression
laughing out loud I won't tell you either way I love it when you act like you know but really don't.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:23 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

laughing out loud I won't tell you either way I love it when you act like you know but really don't.
What?

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:26 AM
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

I think he just strangled a M-body of Anomaly.

At the conclusion of Cosmos in Collision, when Death/Oblivion/Eternity/Infinity were arguing over a new contract or balance of power between them. Anomaly's name wasn't among the who'd live, who'd stay dead : Makkari, Maelstrom, Eon, etc..

Add to that, the fact that a few issues later Anomaly was seen alive and well and pissed that Quasar had invoked his power without his permission. This happened when Quasar and Maelstrom were battling in the black hole. How would Anomaly know about this if he were really dead (having been "strangled" by Maelstrom a few issues earlier)?

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:27 AM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

What?
You have no idea and I won't tell you how Maelstrom killed the anomaly.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:38 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

You have no idea and I won't tell you how Maelstrom killed the anomaly.
Except I know how he did it. He didn't strangle it.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:39 AM
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by zopzop
I think he just strangled a M-body of Anomaly.

At the conclusion of Cosmos in Collision, when Death/Oblivion/Eternity/Infinity were arguing over a new contract or balance of power between them. Anomaly's name wasn't among the who'd live, who'd stay dead : Makkari, Maelstrom, Eon, etc..

Add to that, the fact that a few issues later Anomaly was seen alive and well and pissed that Quasar had invoked his power without his permission. This happened when Quasar and Maelstrom were battling in the black hole. How would Anomaly know about this if he were really dead (having been "strangled" by Maelstrom a few issues earlier)?
Except I know how he did it. He didn't strangle it.
Him two others seem to think so. Here's your chance if he didn't strangle him how did he kill him ?

Prove them wrong. I know you can't answer the question but it's fun to watch you dodge.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:52 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Him two others seem to think so. Here's your chance if he didn't strangle him how did he kill him ?

Prove them wrong. I know you can't answer the question but it's fun to watch you dodge.
But either he grew or he shrunk anomoly. I don't know where they got strangled.

Except I didn't dodge. Your the one that does that.

Old Post Dec 29th, 2010 01:55 AM