KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Wonder Woman Vs Blackbolt

Wonder Woman Vs Blackbolt
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (5): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Wonder Woman Vs Blackbolt

Diana has no lasso. Who wins?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:01 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

I want to say Black Bolt, because God is Wonder Woman a boring ass character, but I think that Diana win 6/10

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:03 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Wonder Woman blocks the scream with her bands like she does bullets...

current Wondy doesnt stand a chance

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:08 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BruceSkywalker
The BatLord of the Jedi

Classic Diana stomps..

Current Diana loses badly

THE TRIAL NEVER ENDS...thanks steve

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:25 AM
BruceSkywalker is currently offline Click here to Send BruceSkywalker a Private Message Find more posts by BruceSkywalker Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

I haven't been keeping up wih current wonderwoman, why is she weak?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:38 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Sirius77

she got depowered for her new arc.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:39 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Timeline was altered. NewDiana's like mid-meta in strength and toughness and speed (I think, it's hard to judge). She *just* learned to fly and gained the lasso. I don't think she has the cut-all tiara. She has bracers but they haven't demonstrated aegis effect and almost certainly don't have the lightning option. She's not nearly as experienced.

Basically, NewDiana is a different character. Slowly things are bleeding back and there's signs the timeline is trying to right itself, but she is not the herald-level, champion of pantheons powerhouse classic Diana is.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 01:56 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Marvelknight
Authority

Originally posted by Q99
Timeline was altered. NewDiana's like mid-meta in strength and toughness and speed (I think, it's hard to judge). She *just* learned to fly and gained the lasso. I don't think she has the cut-all tiara. She has bracers but they haven't demonstrated aegis effect and almost certainly don't have the lightning option. She's not nearly as experienced.

Basically, NewDiana is a different character. Slowly things are bleeding back and there's signs the timeline is trying to right itself, but she is not the herald-level, champion of pantheons powerhouse classic Diana is.

Damn that's really not cool at all. I took a break after "Rise of The Olympian". Now I'll just find and buy more back issues.

"MK GRFXS"! Taking sig requests

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:06 AM
Marvelknight is currently offline Click here to Send Marvelknight a Private Message Find more posts by Marvelknight Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

So she's basically like wondergirl.... damn DC, that was a mistake lol.

Is the arc interesting?

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:09 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Is the arc interesting?

I hate the art. and just the last issue WW got stabbed through by a spear. JMS is the worst writer ever.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:12 AM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:12 AM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by BruceSkywalker
Classic Diana stomps..

Current Diana loses badly
She is not stomping him.

Classic wondy wins. 5.5/10.

Current apparently loses.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:14 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Classic Diana's one of the best people in the general level to go against BB, because her bracers do let her defend against the yell so well.

Originally posted by Marvelknight
Damn that's really not cool at all. I took a break after "Rise of The Olympian". Now I'll just find and buy more back issues.

You gotta finish off Gail's run smile The last story has an invasion by some *badass* aliens called the Citizenry (as in, kills GLs and incorporates a watered down version of their tech into their infantry gear level badass), and not long before that one there was also a cool WW/Power Girl fight.

quote:
Sirius77

Is the arc interesting?

Maybe?

It's hard to say. Issues 601-4 were her fighting various threats and learning to fly, during which time we really don't know much about her personality other than broad strokes, and it's only in 605 that we learn how she's living, see her interact with non-enemies more, and so on.

It's not badly done, the fights are cool, but I was on the fence for awhile over whether I should care (because, after all, we don't know this Diana much. Also her starting as a non-flier then gaining flight seems to be a pretty irrelevant plot point, never does lack of flight hamper her, then she gets it? Yay, I guess?), and we still aren't far enough in the arc to tell whether it'll really be worth it.

In the long run, it may be worth it, but it has a slow start in short.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:35 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Q99
Classic Diana's one of the best people in the general level to go against BB, because her bracers do let her defend against the yell so well.
He has a lot more than just yelling.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:37 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Mindset
I change my mind. You just reminded BB has versitility... me!

BB wins like 5.5/10.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:40 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Mindset

Yes, he's quite good in HtH too, is strong and tough, can manipulate energy, etc..

But the Voice is his big equalizer/trump card in most fights with stronger heralds, and removing it greatly reduces his ability to turn a battle around. Throw in that Diana's one of the best melee heralds around, and he's got a pretty poor matchup.

She can shut down his best range and will beat him in melee to boot.

Last edited by Q99 on Jan 5th, 2011 at 02:49 AM

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:47 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Q99
Yes, he's quite good in HtH too, is strong and tough, can manipulate energy, etc..

But the Voice is his big equalizer/trump card in most fights with stronger heralds, and removing it greatly reduces his ability to turn a battle around. Throw in that Diana's one of the best melee heralds around, and he's got a pretty poor matchup.
He doesn't even use his voice in most of his fights...

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:48 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Black bolt z
He doesn't even use his voice in most of his fights...

Yes, but most of his fights are against people less powerful than Diana.

In most of his fights, it's his melee power than wins, and in that realm he is outclassed.

When he does fight people WW's level, he needs the Voice.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:52 AM
marwash22
HELL YEAH.

Her bracers can stop something that can break a planet?

They shouldn't have downgraded the character, but perhaps her trinkets are better served not being so hax.

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:52 AM
marwash22 is currently offline Click here to Send marwash22 a Private Message Find more posts by marwash22 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

Originally posted by Q99
Yes, but most of his fights are against people less powerful than Diana.

In most of his fights, it's his melee power than wins, and in that realm he is outclassed.

When he does fight people WW's level, he needs the Voice.
I disagree.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Jan 5th, 2011 02:54 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote