KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Who has the best swordsmanship?

Who has the best swordsmanship?
Started by: byrdgang21

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
byrdgang21
byrd's da word

Who has the best swordsmanship?

Rank these guys according to skill with a sword.

Blade
Deadpool
Silver Samurai
Mr. X
Wolverine
Batman
Rhas Al Ghul
Gamora
Gorgon
Deathstroke
Psylocke

Last edited by byrdgang21 on Jan 27th, 2011 at 05:15 AM

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 05:10 AM
byrdgang21 is currently offline Click here to Send byrdgang21 a Private Message Find more posts by byrdgang21 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

quote: (post)
Originally posted by byrdgang21
Rank these guys according to skill with a sword.

Blade
Deadpool
Silver Samurai
Mr. X
Wolverine
Batman
Rhas Al Ghul
Gamora
Gorgon
Deathstroke
Psylocke

No honorable mentions to... black knight or swordsman?!

... honestly... i'd throw it up to deadpool with wolverine a close second.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 07:59 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Caps Conscience

nightcrawler?

Using the Report function is Ghey.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 03:01 PM
Caps Conscience is currently offline Click here to Send Caps Conscience a Private Message Find more posts by Caps Conscience Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

Swordsman should be here even if he has 0 feats mad

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 03:26 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

1- Silver Samurai
2- Gamora
3- Gorgon
4- Deadpool
5- Wolverine
6- Mr X
7- Rhas Al Ghul
8- Deathstroke
9- Batman
10- Psylocke
11- Blade

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 03:43 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Katana?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 04:03 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Zeus is back?

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 05:17 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Silver Samurai
Gorgon
Gamora
Blade
Deadpool/Deathstroke/Ras
Wolverine
Batman
Mr. X
Psylocke

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 05:59 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

Re: Who has the best swordsmanship?

Gorgon
Silver Samurai/Wolverine/Psylocke
Blade
Deadpool
Mr. X
Gamora
Deathstroke
Batman
Rhas Al Ghul

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:02 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Didn't we learn in Origins that Wolverine isn't as good with a sword as he used to be? Even after training with Silver Samurai he got punked by Romulus (with the sword).

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:05 PM
Trackz is currently offline Click here to Send Trackz a Private Message Find more posts by Trackz Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by Caps Conscience
nightcrawler?
Agreed

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:14 PM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

Originally posted by Trackz
Didn't we learn in Origins that Wolverine isn't as good with a sword as he used to be? Even after training with Silver Samurai he got punked by Romulus (with the sword).
We dont know how good Romulus is with swords. He cheapshotted Wolverine anyway right after Logan kicked his ass so..

Also when Wolvie trained with SS it seemed he got his skills back, pretty sure he commented on that.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:19 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by SamZED
We dont know how good Romulus is with swords. He cheapshotted Wolverine anyway right after Logan kicked his ass so..

Also when Wolvie trained with SS it seemed he got his skills back, pretty sure he commented on that.
he wen from decent to master in that short a time? I can believe he got the feel for it back, but I don't think he became one of marvels best swordsmen just like that. He's definitely good, and I was talking about how wolverine was pretty much incapable of using his sword against Romulus so he pulled out his claws (which he is better with)

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:44 PM
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

So much wrong with this post.

a) Romulus fight happened before that.

b) At the end of the re-training Logan was actually better than SS himself.

c) Harada stated that Logan's sword skills are already near flawless. The problem lied somewhere else.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:50 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SamZED

he wen from decent to master in that short a time? I can believe he got the feel for it back, but I don't think he became one of marvels best swordsmen just like that. He's definitely good, and I was talking about how wolverine was pretty much incapable of using his sword against Romulus so he pulled out his claws (which he is better with)
Its not that he became worlds greatest. He simply needed to remember what he used to know. To the point he said he could've beaten Silver Samurai 10 different ways with the sword or something of that sort. But yeah, claws is something he's more used to.

Azula: My mommy didn't love me so I'm going to burn down your village.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:51 PM
SamZED is currently offline Click here to Send SamZED a Private Message Find more posts by SamZED Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
StiltmanFTW
CBvF

Originally posted by SamZED
Its not that he became worlds greatest. He simply needed to remember what he used to know. To the point he said he could've beaten Silver Samurai 10 different ways with the sword or something of that sort. But yeah, claws is something he's more used to.

Half of a sword, you mean. While SS had two. And he chose to hurt Harada with its hilt...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:53 PM
StiltmanFTW is currently offline Click here to Send StiltmanFTW a Private Message Find more posts by StiltmanFTW Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

No mention of Azrael?

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 06:55 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Trackz

Originally posted by Omega Vision
No mention of Azrael?
this isn't like the best swordsmen of comics, he's just asking you to rank a couple of characters...

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 07:20 PM
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Silver Samurai
Gorgon
Wolverine
Psylocke
Deadpool
Mr.X
Ra's
Batman
Deathstroke
Gamora
Blade

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 08:44 PM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Dark Riddick
Restricted

Account Restricted

i like my list better

Old Post Jan 27th, 2011 08:50 PM
Dark Riddick is currently offline Click here to Send Dark Riddick a Private Message Find more posts by Dark Riddick Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote