KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor/Superman vs Surfer/Black Adam

Thor/Superman vs Surfer/Black Adam
Started by: carver9

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
carver9

Thor/Superman vs Surfer/Black Adam

Who win?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 02:32 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Depends on how they match up. It's a pretty even match, all and all.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 02:36 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Surfer vs Thor and Supes vs Adam? Who would you give the win too out of Supes and Adam Jake?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 02:38 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Surfer vs Thor and Supes vs Adam? Who would you give the win too out of Supes and Adam Jake?

It really depends, in all honesty.

I believe that Adam and Marvel alike would get a slight majority over a general brawl over Superman due to their stats and magic edge. If Superman truly exploits his abilities here (within reason/character...not some of the stuff people think he'll do in a typical forum match), he could beat Captain Marvel/Black Adam. He also knows that in a direct physical encounter, he needs to do something aside from trade blow for blow with them, too, so I figure he'd resort to HV and other abilities. And Adam knows he needs to lay the magic packed ass kicking on Kal to win, too.

It's a tough match for me to call.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 02:46 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by JakeTheBank
It really depends, in all honesty.

I believe that Adam and Marvel alike would get a slight majority over a general brawl over Superman due to their stats and magic edge. If Superman truly exploits his abilities here (within reason/character...not some of the stuff people think he'll do in a typical forum match), he could beat Captain Marvel/Black Adam. He also knows that in a direct physical encounter, he needs to do something aside from trade blow for blow with them, too, so I figure he'd resort to HV and other abilities. And Adam knows he needs to lay the magic packed ass kicking on Kal to win, too.

It's a tough match for me to call.

QFT

All in all I think it depends on Thor and how he decides to use MJOLNIR.

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 02:56 AM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Team 1 imo.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 03:09 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

team 2

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 03:14 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Digi
Forum Leader

Originally posted by Zack Fair
QFT

All in all I think it depends on Thor and how he decides to use MJOLNIR.

Pretty much this. Thor is capable of an AoE energy soak that would essentially make him invulnerable to most of Surfer's attacks, and his lightning has wrecked Surfer before. But we all know Surfer's capabilities and powers, and he's never an easy out.

Most writers ignore such things though, relying on the hammer to be directly in front of the energy attack to absorb it. But if you count such feats, and I do, he has the most potential in this fight.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 05:14 AM
Digi is currently offline Click here to Send Digi a Private Message Find more posts by Digi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Spire

Team 1.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 05:41 AM
Spire is currently offline Click here to Send Spire a Private Message Find more posts by Spire Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote