KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Groundhog Day: Wooing edition.

Groundhog Day: Wooing edition.
Started by: D_Dude1210

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Groundhog Day: Wooing edition.

This is Groundhog Day.

As per the movie, an endless time loop is occurring wherein the participants gets to relive each day over and over again until certain conditions are met.

The Participants:
-Batman
-Superman
-Captain America
-Tony Stark
-Hercules (Marvel)
-Thor

The Scenario:

In this scenario, they are all superhumans are then STRIPPED of their powers. And while the world is in total confusion on how this happens, these heroes get to relive each day over and over again.

The Condition:

They must Woo and consummate their relationship with Wonder Woman. However, it is assumed that this WW is the version who is fresh out of Themyscira and has ZERO memory of any of the above characters.

The tricky part? No one is told of this condition, they have to figure it out for themselves.

The first person to consummate with Diana gets to leave the time loop. The rest gets stuck in an alternate/ parallel timeline experiencing the loop forever.

Who gets to figure it out first?
Who gets to consummate first?

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 06:01 AM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Holy Cow! I just realized I made this thread...! How drunk was I when I wrote this...?? O_O

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 06:03 PM
D_Dude1210 is currently offline Click here to Send D_Dude1210 a Private Message Find more posts by D_Dude1210 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

quote: (post)
Originally posted by D_Dude1210
Holy Cow! I just realized I made this thread...! How drunk was I when I wrote this...?? O_O
impossible scenario. Especially in just one day unless batman gases her into thinking she loves him... I think that counts as batman romance.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 07:05 PM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bentley
Seitei

This is stacked for Thor or Hercules, they both, by their godly nature would be inmediately inclined towards Diana, Herc almost inmediately would like to sleep with her. He would have the hardest time, given Diana hates mythological Herc, but I think Herc pulls it off because he gets to think more about his rod.

My respect threads:Kang the Conqueror, Ultron, Devil Dinosaur, Michael Korvac
Captain America for High Street

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 08:01 PM
Bentley is currently offline Click here to Send Bentley a Private Message Find more posts by Bentley Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

Everybody is outclassed by Hercules and Stark. And Herc wins the pie.

Old Post Feb 20th, 2011 11:47 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Originally posted by Bentley
This is stacked for Thor or Hercules, they both, by their godly nature would be inmediately inclined towards Diana, Herc almost inmediately would like to sleep with her. He would have the hardest time, given Diana hates mythological Herc, but I think Herc pulls it off because he gets to think more about his rod.

I'd say who Diana is inclined to matters a lot more than the reverse. She'll kick someone to the curb every loop if they don't appeal to her, and machoism is not going to impress.

Capt'd I think would have a pretty good chance, he's not all that different from Steve Trevor's whole story after all (though a lot smarter than Golden Age Trevor). Personality wise they'd really hit it off.

We know Bruce and Diana have kind of a thing, but I think part of that is based on their history, so I don't think that'd be the best chance, but he'd definitely be attracted to her.

Hm, Capt or Thor, slightly more likely on the former.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 12:17 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

It probably would be Steve or Thor.

Lol at Tony and Herc winning this, though.

Last edited by JakeTheBank on Feb 21st, 2011 at 12:32 AM

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 12:29 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Hercules or Cap.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 12:31 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

if shes fresh out of themyscira, only the most expert of womanizers would be able to win her over

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 12:36 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

I doubt it.

Especially with what Hippolyta has told her of man's world, a womanizer in the vein of Tony or Herc would likely just piss her off.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 12:38 AM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

so you expect someone who knows less of what to say to women than tony and herc to bed her then?

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 12:40 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
so you expect someone who knows less of what to say to women than tony and herc to bed her then?

I expect someone who doesn't ooze the general douchbaggish and womanizing ways of Tony and Herc to succeed, yeah. They can be as smooth as they want, but Diana is like a living bullshit detector. Tony will wind up making an ass of himself and Herc will likely do the same thing and effectively ruin their chances. They both have far too many flaws that Diana would likely be put off from.

Captain America's earnestness and honesty coupled with his innate heroism and the like makes him a prime candidate, and Thor, being a god/warrior will identify a lot with Diana without the general womanizing behavior of Hercules. Hell, even Bruce and Clark have a better shot than Tony and Herc.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 12:43 AM
Q99

Originally posted by Lord_Talron

Keep in mind those two work by presenting themselves as attractive and available, and then the person they're with responds to that, then if they're turned down they shrug and hit on someone else.

Being good at casual relationships doesn't mean one's good at wooing one specific person. Capt's decency and goodness, and Thor's nobility and warrior's spirit, will both be more attractive to Diana specifically by a long shot (also, if he acts like he does in the Thor: The Mighty Avengers series, he can be really cute too!).

Herc and Tony are man-sluts. They're good at being man-sluts (just ask Northstar!), but that doesn't mean everyone wants a man-****.

I'd say, in order-
Capt
Thor
Bruce
Clark
Herc
Tony

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 02:11 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Bear in mind that "Groundhog Day" is the ultimate prep condition. They get to redo every single mistake they make during the day and do it better the next loop.

However, being as none of they KNOW what they have to do, a lot of the nobler characters here might end up getting REALLY distracted righting the wrongs of the world within that one day.

They could well get stuck in here for decades before lucking into what to do.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 03:43 AM
Q99

Righting wrongs is one way to get her attention, though smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 05:40 AM
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Batman with prep.

Can't believe I'm first one to say it.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 05:49 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Bruce or Clark...

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 05:51 AM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D_Dude1210
Doink!

I actually see Superman spending eternity righting wrongs and saving lives throughout the whole day. :P Might keep him too bz to even think about wooing WW.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 06:16 AM
Q99

Originally posted by D_Dude1210
I actually see Superman spending eternity righting wrongs and saving lives throughout the whole day. :P Might keep him too bz to even think about wooing WW.

There's a reason I rated him beneath Bruce smile

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 06:18 AM
D_Dude1210
Doink!

Stark and Herc might not be WW's "type", but won't they be the only 2 who are even CAPABLE of thinking of their genitals while the whole scenario is playing out?

They might not be the most qualified, but they're certainly the most likely to give the most (as well as the earliest) attempts. Supes or Bruce might just downright ignore her the first few decades.

Old Post Feb 21st, 2011 06:25 AM