KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » 20 Marvel Bricks vs Superboy Prime

20 Marvel Bricks vs Superboy Prime
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

20 Marvel Bricks vs Superboy Prime

Thunderball
Juggernaut (current)
Ares (Marvel)
Thor (No Hammer)
Hercules (Classic)

The Blob
The Thing
Red Hulk (current)
She Hulk
Sif

Red She Hulk
A-Bomb
Hulk (Current)
Skaar
Korg

Colossus
Cyborg Beta Ray Bill (Before Stormbreaker)
Doc Samson
Namor, starts out soaking wet
Tyr

Fight takes place in a closed arena the size of New York City. There is no escaping it.

Second question:

Could Thanos beat this group of bricks in the same situation, no BFR?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:08 AM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Lord_Talron
The Lion's Roar

why are you taking away thor and bills hammers? seriously.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:10 AM
Lord_Talron is currently offline Click here to Send Lord_Talron a Private Message Find more posts by Lord_Talron Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Prime

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:11 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Current Hulk is the only one who lasts more than 2 panels, and that's because it takes one panel for him to taunt Prime, one panel for Prime to respond with a really stupid line, and another one for Prime to kill him.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:19 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Omega Vision
Current Hulk is the only one who lasts more than 2 panels, and that's because it takes one panel for him to taunt Prime, one panel for Prime to respond with a really stupid line, and another one for Prime to kill him.
prime ain't THAT powerful

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:22 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
McNasty996

The Bricks win a majority due to energy drain and physically overwhelming him in my opinion.

McNasty996 is currently offline Click here to Send McNasty996 a Private Message Find more posts by McNasty996 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Starscream M
prime ain't THAT powerful

Don't make me rip your arm off and then kill you to death.

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Give Thor and BRB their hammers, and make it classic Juggernaut instead of current, and the fight lasts longer than 20 seconds. The big problem is that most of these guys are one shot.

2nd question: No.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:23 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by Lord_Talron
why are you taking away thor and bills hammers? seriously.

Prime doesn't have a weapon, seems only fair. big grin

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:24 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

I wont say he one shots everybody but I dont see anybody going past 5 shots

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:31 AM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Originally posted by Gecko4lif
I wont say he one shots everybody but I dont see anybody going past 5 shots

Here's an interesting question, how many of these guys last more than 1 shot?

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:32 AM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Primes ability to fly helps him alot here. Prime one shots alot of them speed blitzes the rest

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:35 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Here's an interesting question, how many of these guys last more than 1 shot?

Juggernaut (current)
Thor (No Hammer)
Hercules (Classic)
Red Hulk (current)
Sif
Hulk (Current)
Cyborg Beta Ray Bill (Before Stormbreaker)

These guys

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:37 AM
chomperx9
Restricted

Account Restricted

bricks win

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:39 AM
chomperx9 is currently offline Click here to Send chomperx9 a Private Message Find more posts by chomperx9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Simbon

Prime takes this.

Thanos would too.

Xemnu Respect Thread

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 02:40 AM
Simbon is currently offline Click here to Send Simbon a Private Message Find more posts by Simbon Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Uriel005

I don't get what is with KMC Prime rage. It's almost as if fighting the green lantern corps is a casual event despite the fact that they are all for all intents and purposes heralds. His durability is enough that even weakened with red sun he can tank 2 supermen and beat one of them to death. Takes on several guardians simultaneously which is more than enough to deal with most gods in DC. Tanks shots from Monarch and Mordru both of whom I would actually put above Odin on their best days and at Mordru he's in the future when he mastered magic and was at his best and he couldn't do more than tickle prime. Yes Prime is a whiny angst ridden idiot but he's a powerful angst ridden idiot who can and has taken on for all intents and purposes the DC multiverse. I mean how many people can survive and anti-matter blast from anti-monitor. Exploding monarch via armor breach. Suiciding Guardian. Primes low end feats can pretty much be counted on fingers and toes which is a lot more than can be said for a lot of other characters.

For those on argument on Divine powers being very different from magical ones I thought that when Thor was RKT he was using knowledge and OF for to power runic magic which makes the OF magical by nature and therefore IMO would have Prime respond the same way he did to a mordru blast.

However That said I think that current Thor from Chaos war even without hammer would solo Prime. Beating someone like Glory which on the second fight requires GOD/YAWEH/HIGHER POWER to kill is no joke and I think that it puts him over Prime and Odin by far.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 04:15 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Uriel005
I don't get what is with KMC Prime rage. It's almost as if fighting the green lantern corps is a casual event despite the fact that they are all for all intents and purposes heralds. His durability is enough that even weakened with red sun he can tank 2 supermen and beat one of them to death. Takes on several guardians simultaneously which is more than enough to deal with most gods in DC. Tanks shots from Monarch and Mordru both of whom I would actually put above Odin on their best days and at Mordru he's in the future when he mastered magic and was at his best and he couldn't do more than tickle prime. Yes Prime is a whiny angst ridden idiot but he's a powerful angst ridden idiot who can and has taken on for all intents and purposes the DC multiverse. I mean how many people can survive and anti-matter blast from anti-monitor. Exploding monarch via armor breach. Suiciding Guardian. Primes low end feats can pretty much be counted on fingers and toes which is a lot more than can be said for a lot of other characters.

For those on argument on Divine powers being very different from magical ones I thought that when Thor was RKT he was using knowledge and OF for to power runic magic which makes the OF magical by nature and therefore IMO would have Prime respond the same way he did to a mordru blast.

However That said I think that current Thor from Chaos war even without hammer would solo Prime. Beating someone like Glory which on the second fight requires GOD/YAWEH/HIGHER POWER to kill is no joke and I think that it puts him over Prime and Odin by far.

Thor didnt beat glory
Glory beat glory

Thor was barely strong enough to reflect the energies back without dying

And that is what thor is best at.

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 05:35 AM
iceman24567

Thor without his hammer soloing Prime? laughing

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 05:50 AM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Prime is overated. There are a couple of peeps on that list that could give him a run for his money.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 06:45 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Placidity
Chief Executive Officer

Originally posted by carver9
Prime is overated. There are a couple of peeps on that list that could give him a run for his money.

Er, look again, Logan's not on the list.

Happy Dance

Old Post Feb 22nd, 2011 06:54 AM
Placidity is currently offline Click here to Send Placidity a Private Message Find more posts by Placidity Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote