KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Hela vs. Loki

Hela vs. Loki
Started by: Falamu

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Falamu

Hela vs. Loki

Who might win, if the two fought? Yeah, I know that Hela can kill Asgardians with one touch, but Thor once defeated her and ripped off her cloak, leaving her powerless. If she and her father, Loki, fought, considering all factors, who do you think would win?

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 08:36 PM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

All factors considered, I believe Loki would have planned/manipulated things in his favor.

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 08:38 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

good one..............id have to think about this, but im leaning towards Hela

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 08:38 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

Yeah, I know...but, still, DARWIN, a mere mutant, was able to rip off her cloak and take her powers through draining them when she touched him...and this was in her own realm. So Darwin became Lord of Death, not Hela. This was in a recent issue of X-Factor, I think...

Still, if you want to use Handbook stats, Hela is rated 7 in Durability, more than both Thor and Loki, and 7 in Strength (lifting 100+ tons), more than Loki and on par with Thor. Loki is more intelligent, as a genius-level manipulator, though, so...

Last edited by Falamu on Feb 26th, 2011 at 08:46 PM

Old Post Feb 26th, 2011 08:42 PM
Falamu is currently offline Click here to Send Falamu a Private Message Find more posts by Falamu Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

Any new thoughts on this?

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 07:30 AM
Angel Watching
Peaceful....until...!

Hela keeps millions in her realm in check every day. Loki sits alone most days. I practically call her a hell lord or minor god. Hela wins in straight up confrontation

Old Post Apr 10th, 2011 11:49 PM
Angel Watching is currently offline Click here to Send Angel Watching a Private Message Find more posts by Angel Watching Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Falamu
Yeah, I know...but, still, DARWIN, a mere mutant, was able to rip off her cloak and take her powers through draining them when she touched him...and this was in her own realm. So Darwin became Lord of Death, not Hela. This was in a recent issue of X-Factor, I think...

Still, if you want to use Handbook stats, Hela is rated 7 in Durability, more than both Thor and Loki, and 7 in Strength (lifting 100+ tons), more than Loki and on par with Thor. Loki is more intelligent, as a genius-level manipulator, though, so...

But PIS happens all the time in comics. This Darwin character, does he have a streak of beating powerful beings in Hela's league.

Now by all means I'm not denying the feat, nor am i downplaying it, but it's just that in comics, there's always a characters that walks around with PIS as there little *****.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 01:07 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Yea, I go with Hela here. She has a few odd losses but is generally pretty uber.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 03:17 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Yea, the Darwin feat was by far his greatest feat to date from what I can tell. I'd have argued strongly that it's beyond him until I saw it. Hela touched him, and he jumped like two tiers up in power to survive, then ripped off her cloak. Mutant Potential!!!!

For all the complaining people do about Gods or whatever being powerful, mutants are ridiculously overpowered in current Marvel imo. I don't understand the obsession writers have with unstable powerful characters. And yes, from what I last read, Darwin seemed to be undergoing a major change in personality. I wonder if his crazy currently; hopefully PAD wouldn't do something that cliche.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 03:23 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
Yea, the Darwin feat was by far his greatest feat to date from what I can tell. I'd have argued strongly that it's beyond him until I saw it. Hela touched him, and he jumped like two tiers up in power to survive, then ripped off her cloak. Mutant Potential!!!!

For all the complaining people do about Gods or whatever being powerful, mutants are ridiculously overpowered in current Marvel imo. I don't understand the obsession writers have with unstable powerful characters. And yes, from what I last read, Darwin seemed to be undergoing a major change in personality. I wonder if his crazy currently; hopefully PAD wouldn't do something that cliche.

Thanks for the info.

Next time Galactus wants to destroy the Earth, they just sick Darwin on him. smokin'

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 04:26 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Hela wins.

Old Post Apr 11th, 2011 04:29 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

Wait, didn't Loki defeat and even kill (some) the Disir, while Hela was very nearly overwhelmed by them, and had her arm sliced off and all? Besides, where does Hela's power come from, exactly? It is mystical in nature, surely, and no doubt considerable by all means, and yet, it is unlikely she studied spellcraft and sorcery as her father and Amora did...

Old Post Apr 26th, 2011 11:25 PM
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus

Which makes WWH all the more bullshit

Old Post Apr 26th, 2011 11:37 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SasuOna

Loki is her father so he wins

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 12:06 AM
SasuOna is currently offline Click here to Send SasuOna a Private Message Find more posts by SasuOna Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

Wait, didn't Loki defeat and even kill (some) the Disir, while Hela was very nearly overwhelmed by them, and had her arm sliced off and all? Besides, where does Hela's power come from, exactly? It is mystical in nature, surely, and no doubt considerable by all means, and yet, it is unlikely she studied spellcraft and sorcery as her father and Amora did...

She's far more tied to her realm and gains specific powers as a result, I think. That tends to be how things normally work with gods- they develop great power over a specific portfolio. And in her case, that's Death, which is a pretty uber power to have.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 03:53 AM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
DarkOdin

Once again Loki the king of prep came ahead. the only thing that could kill the disir was a sword loki forged. The Disir also planned a trapp on hela to get the sword so more prep yet again.

Old Post Apr 27th, 2011 11:10 AM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Once again Loki the king of prep came ahead. the only thing that could kill the disir was a sword loki forged. The Disir also planned a trapp on hela to get the sword so more prep yet again.

So what you're saying is, if Loki had time to prepare, he would stand a chance against Hela?

Old Post May 9th, 2011 11:16 PM
DarkOdin

So what you're saying is, if Loki had time to prepare, he would stand a chance against Hela?
Yup Loki with prep against must people would win.

Old Post May 9th, 2011 11:36 PM
DarkOdin is currently offline Click here to Send DarkOdin a Private Message Find more posts by DarkOdin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Falamu

Originally posted by DarkOdin
Yup Loki with prep against must people would win.

Interesting...but in reality, how do you think Loki might try to win against Hela, then? Would he use some kind of spell to drain her powers or something?

Old Post May 10th, 2011 12:12 AM
DarkOdin

Interesting...but in reality, how do you think Loki might try to win against Hela, then? Would he use some kind of spell to drain her powers or something?
With prep Loki would go the indirect route. Trick Thor or Odin to confront Hela, use some plot device weapon or wait until Hela is in some sort of weak state and attack here. Look how loki used Bor against Thor or the time he took over Odin's body etc.... In a head 2 head battle i give hela the edge in raw people not too mention on touch and loki is dust

Old Post May 10th, 2011 12:22 AM