KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Classic Thanos and Gamora vs Wolverine, Ad. Sabretooth, Gorgon, and Omega Red H2H

Team Titan vs Team Claw
You do not have permission to vote on this poll.
Team Titan 8 100.00%
Team Claw 0 0%
Tie 0 0%
Double Ko!!! 0 0%
Total: 8 votes 100%
  [Edit Poll (moderators only)]

Classic Thanos and Gamora vs Wolverine, Ad. Sabretooth, Gorgon, and Omega Red H2H
Started by: Tha C-Master

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (3): [1] 2 3 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Classic Thanos and Gamora vs Wolverine, Ad. Sabretooth, Gorgon, and Omega Red H2H

This fight is pure H2h (no energy blasts, teleportation, etc), but Gamora can throw her sword if she likes, and Thanos can amp only strength (not durability). If there is anything lying around, they can use them as weapons.

They fight full potential bloodlusted.

Fight takes place in the following places.

1. In NY
2. In the Danger Room.
3. In an indestructible stadium.
4. On Thanos' ship.

Who wins? Debate, discuss, poll.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Last edited by -Pr- on Mar 12th, 2011 at 12:55 AM

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 12:00 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

I'm unclear how team two stands a chance.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 12:08 AM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Well there was close debate on Wolverine and Gamora. Thanos using only his fists has been argued to be cut by Wolverine (and has happened on panel) I thought it would be interesting. I tried to make it as fair as possible.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 12:11 AM
Tha C-Master is currently offline Click here to Send Tha C-Master a Private Message Find more posts by Tha C-Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
srankmissingnin
VP of Comic Knowledge

Thanos solos. His last incarnation was essentially completely invulnerable, Godslayer broke on him.

Anyone of the three would take Gamora 10/10.

Play League of Legends for free and reference me - GentlemanZombie - when you join

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 12:13 AM
srankmissingnin is currently offline Click here to Send srankmissingnin a Private Message Find more posts by srankmissingnin Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

An older version, lol.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 12:21 AM
Silent Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by srankmissingnin
Thanos solos. His last incarnation was essentially completely invulnerable, Godslayer broke on him.

Anyone of the three would take Gamora 10/10.

But Wolverine can move at blur speeds and bone claw Wolverine has cut Thanos.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 12:54 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

There, adjusted the title. Classic version lol. I thought it was clear.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 01:00 AM
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Thanos solos with ridiculous ease does he not?

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 02:01 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

With just fists? He can be hurt, and he's not fast enough to avoid hits.

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 02:02 AM
Bouboumaster

In a showing, we see him to destroy the faces of Hercules and Hulk by smashing them together. Thanos solos this.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 03:59 AM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Thanos and Gamora would stomp. Wolverine has stated himself that swords made from particular metals or that have the right enchantment could take his head off. Stands to reason that the same would apply to Sabertooth, or Red. I believe that Godslayer probably would fit in the "highly likely" category in terms of accomplishing such a feat. Gorgon wouldn't stand a chance.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 04:00 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Thanos grabs Omega Red's tendrils and uses him to smash everyone on the other team.

Or he just punches all them out.

I'd give Surfer the advantage over this team in h2h tbh...

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 04:02 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Bone claw Wolverine has already proven that he can cut Thanos, so Adamntium clawed Wolverine will cut Thanos' head of within the first nanosecond of the match.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 04:16 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Silent Master
Bone claw Wolverine has already proven that he can cut Thanos, so Adamntium clawed Wolverine will cut Thanos' head of within the first nanosecond of the match.
He could do it way over 25 times in a second.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 04:18 AM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Brockalizer
A midget among dwarves.

Even if Wolverine was able to take out Thanos, and that's a BIG if. Gamora could probably take their heads.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 05:28 AM
Brockalizer is currently offline Click here to Send Brockalizer a Private Message Find more posts by Brockalizer Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

People post here *after* I doze off? Grand.

Originally posted by Brockalizer
Even if Wolverine was able to take out Thanos, and that's a BIG if. Gamora could probably take their heads.

You'll have a fight on your hands, you sure that's what you mean?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 06:59 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Gamora, unlike Thanos, has demonstrated considerable skill. She gave Ronan a good fight with her skills.

Thanos however is fast enough, strong enough, and durable enough that team 2 is hosed.

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:33 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

laughing out loud bone claw Logan cutting Thanos...a sad troll using non cannon stuff.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:41 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Tha C-Master
Zitz! Rash! Pimple!

Do you believe normal Wolverine can cut Classic Thanos?

Originally posted by TricksterPriest
Gamora, unlike Thanos, has demonstrated considerable skill. She gave Ronan a good fight with her skills.

Thanos however is fast enough, strong enough, and durable enough that team 2 is hosed.
So at what point does the speed, strength, and durability prove too much if he can be cut?

Stompin' Time!!!
Props to SK wink

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 07:55 AM
Nihilist

Originally posted by Tha C-Master
Do you believe normal Wolverine can cut Classic Thanos?

So at what point does the speed, strength, and durability prove too much if he can be cut?
Depends under some writers he clearly would but others not, but even if he did i wouldnt have a problem with adamantium cutting him. Logan wouldnt be able to do enough damage to harm Thanos though as Thanos has reacted to people who move/fight as fast or faster than Logan.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 12th, 2011 08:07 AM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote