KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Bloodlusted Orion Vs Bloodlusted Thor

Bloodlusted Orion Vs Bloodlusted Thor
Started by: Prep-Man

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (4): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Senor Cage

Bloodlusted Orion Vs Bloodlusted Thor

Orion taps into the Source, while Thor taps into the Odin power.

(please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 11:00 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Hyperion Prime

I am going with Orion in this. I do not read much DC, but the source seems like a much higher power source than just tapping into the Odin Power. Now if Thor had the full Odin power I would go with him to win this, but since it's not all of it he loses.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 01:58 PM
Hyperion Prime is currently offline Click here to Send Hyperion Prime a Private Message Find more posts by Hyperion Prime Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

Even though Orion looks badass in that pic, I am going with Thor. Thor bloodlusted took down a group of high Heralds without breaking a sweat. What has a bloodlusted Orion done?

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:11 PM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Thor

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 04:48 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
BattleMage
Legendary insain fist!

I hear the search is fixed now.

Rest assured. DOOM made no mistake for he is PERFECTION!

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 05:33 PM
BattleMage is currently offline Click here to Send BattleMage a Private Message Find more posts by BattleMage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

orion

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 05:36 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

We all know the real question here. And it's pretty obvious Odin is not more powerful than the Source.

Orion wins.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 07:54 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9
Even though Orion looks badass in that pic, I am going with Thor. Thor bloodlusted took down a group of high Heralds without breaking a sweat. What has a bloodlusted Orion done?
Ran through the JLA? Killed darkseid that had just bitched the source itself?

Orion takes this with ease.

Old Post Mar 13th, 2011 10:54 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

What exactly do you mean by tap? How much of the Source does Orion access? How much of the Odin Force does Thor access?

Originally posted by Black bolt z
Ran through the JLA? Killed darkseid that had just bitched the source itself?

Orion takes this with ease.

When has Orion ran through the JLA? Never seen it. Are you talking about the death of the New Gods? Because Orion was amped by the source.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:28 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
What exactly do you mean by tap? How much of the Source does Orion access? How much of the Odin Force does Thor access?

When has Orion ran through the JLA? Never seen it. Are you talking about the death of the New Gods? Because Orion was amped by the source.
Orion is amped by the source here no expression.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:38 AM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Orion is amped by the source here no expression.

I know. I read the OP. I didn't know if you did.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:39 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

I know. I read the OP. I didn't know if you did.
OK. So whats the problem?

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:39 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus

When did I say there was a problem? I was trying to clarify the showing because I was unsure whether or not you knew the context.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 12:54 AM
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

That was not the first time he's channeled the power of the source.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 01:09 AM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Pretty sure PC Orion's debut had him practically soloing the PC JLA stick out tongue

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 01:21 AM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor wins.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 04:26 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Originally posted by Omega Vision Pretty sure PC Orion's debut had him practically soloing the PC JLA stick out tongue

and taking out pc mantis.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 05:08 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Originally posted by quanchi112
Thor wins.
Explain.

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 06:28 PM
Starscream M

Explain.
marvel

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 06:28 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
MrMind

Originally posted by Starscream M
marvel

bingo

Old Post Mar 14th, 2011 06:29 PM
MrMind is currently offline Click here to Send MrMind a Private Message Find more posts by MrMind Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote