KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » The Annihilators vs Women Team

The Annihilators vs Women Team
Started by: keiththegreat

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
keiththegreat

The Annihilators vs Women Team

Gladiator
Beta Ray Bill
Silver Surfer
Ronan the Accuser
Quasar

vs

Super Girl
Sersi
Maxima
Wonder Woman
Big Barda

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 08:41 PM
keiththegreat is currently offline Click here to Send keiththegreat a Private Message Find more posts by keiththegreat Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She-Ra-La
Restricted

Account Restricted

Women lose hard. Barda and Supergirl are too much of weak links and Surfer and Beta are not to be played around with.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 08:46 PM
She-Ra-La is currently offline Click here to Send She-Ra-La a Private Message Find more posts by She-Ra-La Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Annihilators and easy at that.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 08:48 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
GRIMNIR

All 5 of the women team start to call Gladiator names, laugh at his haircut and call him ugly. Then Gladiator loses all his confidence and can be easily beaten.

Then Supergirl and Wonder Woman start to dance with each other provocatively.

The 4 remaining team members stand watching mouths open.

The other 3 on the women team then sneakily take out each one by one

Women team wins Happy Dance

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 08:53 PM
GRIMNIR is currently offline Click here to Send GRIMNIR a Private Message Find more posts by GRIMNIR Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Annihilators threads are getting really old

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 08:56 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Q99

quote: (post)
Originally posted by She-Ra-La
Women lose hard. Barda and Supergirl are too much of weak links and Surfer and Beta are not to be played around with.

Both Barda and Supergirl are stronger than Ronan, who's the weakest link around (and I'd be hard pressed to call Barda a weak link at all). Sersi, Maxima, and Diana are nothing to laugh at either.

I don't think either team would win all the time. Though replacing SG with Power Girl would give the Woman team a much better shot.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 08:59 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Originally posted by Q99
Both Barda and Supergirl are stronger than Ronan, who's the weakest link around (and I'd be hard pressed to call Barda a weak link at all). Sersi, Maxima, and Diana are nothing to laugh at either.

I don't think either team would win all the time. Though replacing SG with Power Girl would give the Woman team a much better shot.

Hey Q, are you on DeviantArt? stick out tongue

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:04 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Big Barda is FAR from the weakest person in this fight. Ever hear of the Mega Rod? Thor has one shot Beta Ray Bill. I'm not sure why people think he is an equal to Thor. And Maxima can beat anyone here one on one with the exception of the Surfer.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:13 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She-Ra-La
Restricted

Account Restricted

Originally posted by PillarofOsiris
Big Barda is FAR from the weakest person in this fight. Ever hear of the Mega Rod? And Maxima can beat anyone here one on one with the exception of the Surfer.
Barda is a weak link because she can't fly. Not because of her strength or Mega rod.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:15 PM
She-Ra-La is currently offline Click here to Send She-Ra-La a Private Message Find more posts by She-Ra-La Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

She can fly with her disks.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:15 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
She-Ra-La
Restricted

Account Restricted

She can fly with her disks.
That anyone on team one can obliterate or transmute.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:16 PM
One Big Mob
Dead

Originally posted by Omega Vision
Annihilators threads are getting really old
You're just mad they win all threads. stick out tongue

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:18 PM
One Big Mob is currently offline Click here to Send One Big Mob a Private Message Find more posts by One Big Mob Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

If they have time. And Sersi's powers of transmutation can trump anyone on the Annihilators. Even the Surfer I would guess. Ronan is going down hard. And Gladiator is too variable to give the Annihilators a definite edge. And like I said, Beta Ray Bill is a much weaker version of Thor...in addition to no godblast, he has been one shot by Thor AFTER BRB sneak attacked him. Thor has also beaten him and the Surfer at once. People look at Bill and assume its Thor with a different face.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:19 PM
Q99

Not so easy, mainly because they're pretty small targets on the bottom of someone's feet.

Also, she has a boom tube so it's not like that's her only movement ability either, and her Mega Rod has a ranged attack.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 09:42 PM
Q99 is currently offline Click here to Send Q99 a Private Message Find more posts by Q99 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Gecko4lif

Originally posted by Sr J-Bieb
You're just mad they win all threads. stick out tongue

Validus disagrees

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 10:21 PM
Gecko4lif is currently offline Click here to Send Gecko4lif a Private Message Find more posts by Gecko4lif Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sin I AM
Madame Mort

Thor has one shot Beta Ray Bill. I'm not sure why people think he is an equal to Thor.

because he is....save odinforce, i believe his feats could be replicated

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 10:29 PM
Sin I AM is currently offline Click here to Send Sin I AM a Private Message Find more posts by Sin I AM Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

Again, Bill lacks the god blast option. His lightning has never been shown to match Thor's. Thor has done better against the Silver Surfer. Bill hit thor from behind with his hammer, and Thor proceeded to one shot him. Thor has punched him out of the atmosphere. Thor has beat BRB and the SS at once. BRB got his ass handed to him by the Skrull god slayer and then Thor took a shot from Stormbreaker from the godslayer (who seemed more powerful than BRB) and still was able to save Bill. Thor can control the elements without his hammer. Bill can't. Thor can control the earth via his lineage as Gaea's son. Bill can't. The only thing that can make anyone think BRB is superior to Thor is Bill using the no longer existent 60 second curse to beat Thor.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 10:34 PM
Naija boy

Annihilators wreck them

All thanks goes to starlock.
"Beware trolls, know me and know fear"

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 10:36 PM
Naija boy is currently offline Click here to Send Naija boy a Private Message Find more posts by Naija boy Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

^You must not be familiar with the power sets of some of these ladies.

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 11:43 PM

Again, Bill lacks the god blast option. His lightning has never been shown to match Thor's. Thor has done better against the Silver Surfer. Bill hit thor from behind with his hammer, and Thor proceeded to one shot him. Thor has punched him out of the atmosphere. Thor has beat BRB and the SS at once. BRB got his ass handed to him by the Skrull god slayer and then Thor took a shot from Stormbreaker from the godslayer (who seemed more powerful than BRB) and still was able to save Bill. Thor can control the elements without his hammer. Bill can't. Thor can control the earth via his lineage as Gaea's son. Bill can't. The only thing that can make anyone think BRB is superior to Thor is Bill using the no longer existent 60 second curse to beat Thor.
godblast is useless in battle and thor rarely resorts to it anyway. bill has pretty good feats of his own and much better showings against thor, than what you brought up. B&T thor was so far outside his average, im skeptical of it altogether.

annihilators win. this is not a stomp

Old Post Mar 17th, 2011 11:52 PM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote