KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Thor w/power gem vs Gladiator (full confidence)

Thor w/power gem vs Gladiator (full confidence)
Started by: Nihilist

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (13): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Nihilist

Thor w/power gem vs Gladiator (full confidence)

Who wins ?

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 05:33 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

erm

There's only one person who could possibly think Gladiator wins.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 05:39 PM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Lol.

Pretty sure Glads was fully confident as he tried to kill Thor once before.

Didn't stop him from getting obliterated. Power Gem Thor rages all over him.

Lol at "one person who could possibly think Gladiator wins." *nods in silent agreement*

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 05:43 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
KuRuPT Thanosi

Ooo crap Glads is at full confidence... Glads wins.. after all he can take Thanos.. Thanos and Thor with PG was a good fight.. Thus Glads all the way eh carver?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 06:20 PM
KuRuPT Thanosi is currently offline Click here to Send KuRuPT Thanosi a Private Message Find more posts by KuRuPT Thanosi Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Omega Vision
Face Flowed Into Her Eyes

Re: Thor w/power gem vs Gladiator (full confidence)

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Nihilist
Who wins ?

laughing out loud

“Where the longleaf pines are whispering
to him who loved them so.
Where the faint murmurs now dwindling
echo o’er tide and shore."

-A Grave Epitaph in Santa Rosa County, Florida; I wish I could remember the man's name.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 06:21 PM
Omega Vision is currently offline Click here to Send Omega Vision a Private Message Find more posts by Omega Vision Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Zack Fair
Fanboy

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Shhh....don't call the devil....

Many thanks to Rao Kal-EL Da Man

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 06:23 PM
Zack Fair is currently offline Click here to Send Zack Fair a Private Message Find more posts by Zack Fair Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

laughing out loud Thor crushes his skull. Other then Banner, there isn't another character in comics that I enjoy seeing get phucked up more. Arrogant Cock sucker.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 06:40 PM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Thor doesnt need the stupid gem to beat Gladz

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 06:40 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

i take it thor won't be all stupid angry like he was in the comics, so it's a mega stomp

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 06:44 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

thor

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 06:48 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by psycho gundam
i take it thor won't be all stupid angry like he was in the comics, so it's a mega stomp
If by stupid you mean effective then I agree.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 07:09 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
D-Block

Originally posted by iceman24567
Thor doesnt need the stupid gem to beat Gladz

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 08:19 PM
D-Block is currently offline Click here to Send D-Block a Private Message Find more posts by D-Block Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Squirrel Fart

Originally posted by Rage.Of.Olympus
erm

Pr?

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 08:23 PM
Squirrel Fart is currently offline Click here to Send Squirrel Fart a Private Message Find more posts by Squirrel Fart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

Originally posted by quanchi112
If by stupid you mean effective then I agree.
i mean not crazed like before, not that he would lose anyway but the added benifit of a clear mind plus the power gem = carver spite

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 08:41 PM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Nihilist

i mean not crazed like before, not that he would lose anyway but the added benifit of a clear mind plus the power gem = carver spite
Thor for this thread is in Blood and Thunder mode.

Big thanks to Scythe

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 08:43 PM
Nihilist is currently offline Click here to Send Nihilist a Private Message Find more posts by Nihilist Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
PillarofOsiris

why does Thor need the gem here? this is a stomp of epic proportions.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 08:58 PM
PillarofOsiris is currently offline Click here to Send PillarofOsiris a Private Message Find more posts by PillarofOsiris Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Insane Thor? A Thor who knows what he's doing would wreck Gladiator. A crazy one might lose the gem if Gladz was smart enough to snag it. Or if he had good speed feats.

Yeah, Thor wins. But he wins ugly compared to a calm Thor that was in control.

Gem just makes it spitey.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 11:17 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Thor was more dangerous in that arc than I have ever seen him. he wasn't stupid by any means he was just crushing people, using the gem effectively, etc.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 11:36 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Yea....Thor was a monster in that arc, even Thanos couldn't physically beat him.....he had to grab a force-block gun. Even that was only slowing Thor down....as Thanos admitted that it was only a matter a time before Thor broke out and that by that time he'd be too powerful to beat.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 11:42 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Silent Master
Yea....Thor was a monster in that arc, even Thanos couldn't physically beat him.....he had to grab a force-block gun. Even that was only slowing Thor down....as Thanos admitted that it was only a matter a time before Thor broke out and that by that time he'd be too powerful to beat.
The only reason Thanos couldn't beat him physically was because of the power gem but his experimental tech still got the job done with one shot.

Old Post Mar 22nd, 2011 11:46 PM