KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Captain Atom and Major Force vs Thor

Captain Atom and Major Force vs Thor
Started by: Starscream M

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (2): [1] 2 »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Starscream M

Captain Atom and Major Force vs Thor

Who wins?

(please log in to view the image) (please log in to view the image)

vs

(please log in to view the image)

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Last edited by Starscream M on Mar 27th, 2011 at 02:12 AM

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 01:59 AM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
JakeTheBank
Return of the King

Team should win, but Captain Atom is handled weird by DC at times. Sometimes they treat him as a High Herald on par with Superman (or at least a decent threat to him) and other times he gets jobbed out. I believe that Atom recently showed the ability to re-channel and absorb magical energy in his Action Comics back up back when Nightwing and Flamebird were on the title, so that's a plus for him.

Major Force is pretty much a dumbass, but he's powerful enough to be a problem.

Old Post Mar 27th, 2011 02:29 PM
JakeTheBank is currently offline Click here to Send JakeTheBank a Private Message Find more posts by JakeTheBank Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

CA definitely has the power to tool Thor like a weak feeb, but only IF he's in his 'Monarch-ish' frame of mind. Sans that, Thor would likely come out on top more times than not -- Monarch aside, rarely ever does DC opt to do anything of note with CA.
sad

MF could also be potentially problematic for Thor -- he has hung with the likes of Kyle/Superman/Hal, after all. Sadly though, he also gets frequently pwned by the mighty pens of DC staff.
sad

"I am tired of Earth. These people.
I am tired of being caught in the tangle of their lives."

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 04:49 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
zopzop
Lord of the Great Abyss

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Galan007
CA definitely has the power to tool Thor like a weak feeb, but only IF he's in his 'Monarch-ish' frame of mind. Sans that, Thor would likely come out on top more times than not -- Monarch aside, rarely ever does DC opt to do anything of note with CA.
sad

MF could also be potentially problematic for Thor -- he has hung with the likes of Kyle/Superman/Hal, after all. Sadly though, he also gets frequently pwned by the mighty pens of DC staff.
sad

Any good websites/respect threads to read up on their powers/abilities? I find it hard to believe two guys that look that badass are jobbed out so frequently big grin

..even the outer hells are indifferent matters for they bow only to potent and archaic Nodens.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 07:08 PM
zopzop is currently offline Click here to Send zopzop a Private Message Find more posts by zopzop Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

CA has a good respect thread here. MF doesn't.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 07:13 PM
Galan007 is currently offline Click here to Send Galan007 a Private Message Find more posts by Galan007 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

CA has a good respect thread here. MF doesn't.
so what's your take on this thread?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 07:17 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
TricksterPriest
Renegade Timelord

Force is also a massive dick who stuffed Kyle's girl into a fridge. sad Hell, he kills his own teammates.

and Galan is correct. If CA stops dicking around and really goes all out.....well, then you get Monarch.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 07:21 PM
TricksterPriest is currently offline Click here to Send TricksterPriest a Private Message Find more posts by TricksterPriest Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Starscream M
so what's your take on this thread?
If all parties are fighting in character, I'd go with Thor for the majority.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 07:25 PM
Starscream M

If all parties are fighting in character, I'd go with Thor for the majority.
even though it is two against one?

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 07:28 PM
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

Originally posted by Starscream M
even though it is two against one?
Most likely.

Like I said before, these two are watered down so drastically that it's ridiculous.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 08:01 PM
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

Team.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 08:39 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SuperMan103

team should win.

Old Post Mar 28th, 2011 08:45 PM
SuperMan103 is currently offline Click here to Send SuperMan103 a Private Message Find more posts by SuperMan103 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Rage.Of.Olympus

Thor.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 01:32 AM
Rage.Of.Olympus is currently offline Click here to Send Rage.Of.Olympus a Private Message Find more posts by Rage.Of.Olympus Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
dmills
Centurion Prime

Team

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 01:37 AM
dmills is currently offline Click here to Send dmills a Private Message Find more posts by dmills Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Slaanesh
The forces of Chaos

team

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 01:44 AM
Slaanesh is currently offline Click here to Send Slaanesh a Private Message Find more posts by Slaanesh Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

If everyone fights in character, Thor.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 01:51 AM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
leonidas
MWHAHAHAHA!

thor. never found MF to be all that great--i'd love to hear reasons why he should be seen above high meta (i'd take ironman over him, for instance). atom has some good stuff but is pretty inconsistent. couldn't thor pretty easily rupture his suit? mjollnir would let him deal with the release of energy afterward as well. meh, maybe i'm off-base, but i think thor definitely takes it more often than not.

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 02:07 AM
leonidas is currently offline Click here to Send leonidas a Private Message Find more posts by leonidas Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
psycho gundam
The Nightmare of Solomon

major force sucks balls

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 02:23 AM
psycho gundam is currently offline Click here to Send psycho gundam a Private Message Find more posts by psycho gundam Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Galan007
|Quantum Observer|

^ Pretty much. Granted MF does have a few good showings, but they definitely aren't enough to outweigh his plethora of low/mediocre showings.

Imo, Thor could simply use Mjolnir to absorb him (similar to what Monarch did during BFB.)

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 02:29 AM
Newjak
I am Beyond Power

Yeah I would think Thor's energy absorption would be a real problem for CA.

sig by Rao Kal El

Old Post Mar 29th, 2011 12:41 PM
Newjak is currently offline Click here to Send Newjak a Private Message Find more posts by Newjak Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote