KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Cuurent Doomsday Vs Thanos

Cuurent Doomsday Vs Thanos
Started by: SquallX

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
Pages (10): [1] 2 3 » ... Last »   Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
SquallX

Cuurent Doomsday Vs Thanos

I' am sorry, i had to make this after just finishing reading what he did to Cyborg Superman.

So can Thanos even touch current Doomsday. smokin'

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 01:57 AM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

You mean cyborg doomsday vs. Thanos ? You really think he stands a chance ?

I also think this writing is terrible and reminds me of jason's transformation into a cyborg in jason x. This is one path I don't feel Doomsday should have ever gone down.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 07:20 AM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
carver9

I agree... this is the lamest Doomsday I have seen. Kind of boring.

As for the fight... Thanos one shots him.

This is a none fight.

On ignore list: Darksaint and Stilt

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 07:38 AM
carver9 is currently offline Click here to Send carver9 a Private Message Find more posts by carver9 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Senor Cage

Doomsday.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 08:06 AM
Senor Cage is currently offline Click here to Send Senor Cage a Private Message Find more posts by Senor Cage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Sirius77

Doomsday would probably copy his powers tbh.... so I'd go with Doomsday as his main power seems to be a combo of adaptation and power mimicry.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 08:19 AM
Sirius77 is currently offline Click here to Send Sirius77 a Private Message Find more posts by Sirius77 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
SquallX

How is it bad writing. The whole main concept of the whole Doomsday Reign in Doomsday's not only defeating the Superman's that came after the Death Of Superman, but also adapting, and copying there powers.

Want to see bad writing, read everything about Thanos, and his obsession with Death. For all we know Death could actually be a dude, disguising as a chick. evil face

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 03:38 PM
SquallX is currently offline Click here to Send SquallX a Private Message Find more posts by SquallX Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
batdude123
Life Has No Meaning

quote: (post)
Originally posted by carver9

This is a none fight.

Lmao.

No, he doesn't.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 03:40 PM
batdude123 is currently offline Click here to Send batdude123 a Private Message Find more posts by batdude123 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Starscream M

Originally posted by carver9

This is a none fight.
doomsday would recover pretty quickly though.

Defacto Leader of the KMC VS Resistance Movement

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 03:44 PM
Starscream M is currently offline Click here to Send Starscream M a Private Message Find more posts by Starscream M Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Silent Master

Cue 300 pages of trolling about how Thanos can't die.

I don't know why some of you are going on about being right and winning. Rob and Impediment were in on this gag because I PMed them. Silent and Rao PMed me and figured I changed the post. I highly doubt anybody thought Quan made the post, but simply played along just for the lulz.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 03:46 PM
Silent Master is currently offline Click here to Send Silent Master a Private Message Find more posts by Silent Master Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
iceman24567

Thanos has to end it quick or he gets the Darkseid treatment

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 04:52 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by Sirius77
Doomsday would probably copy his powers tbh.... so I'd go with Doomsday as his main power seems to be a combo of adaptation and power mimicry.
The guy hasn't been able to put down Henshaw and he had more than enough time to do so. Kara was also beating the stuffing out of him before she was distracted.

Last edited by quanchi112 on Apr 7th, 2011 at 04:56 PM

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 04:53 PM
quanchi112 is currently offline Click here to Send quanchi112 a Private Message Find more posts by quanchi112 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Black bolt z
Mindsets Master

Gotta say thanos for now.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:24 PM
Black bolt z is currently offline Click here to Send Black bolt z a Private Message Find more posts by Black bolt z Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

Originally posted by quanchi112
The guy hasn't been able to put down Henshaw and he had more than enough time to do so. Kara was also beating the stuffing out of him before she was distracted.

No.

If you're gonna start to troll, I suggest you rethink your plans.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

"What does not kill me... is not trying hard enough."

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:28 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

Originally posted by -Pr-
No.

If you're gonna start to troll, I suggest you rethink your plans.
I just leafed through the entire issue so feel free to tell me what I said that was off base here ?

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:34 PM
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I just leafed through the entire issue so feel free to tell me what I said that was off base here ?

Don't leaf through it. Read it. Then read it again. Then stop being biased. erm

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:42 PM
-Pr- is currently offline Click here to Send -Pr- a Private Message Find more posts by -Pr- Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

I'd like to know which statement you disagree with, DD trying to defeat Henshaw the entire issue or Kara knocking him around until she was distracted when she wasn't weakened by the magic.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:44 PM
iceman24567

laughing

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 10:48 PM
iceman24567 is currently offline Click here to Send iceman24567 a Private Message Find more posts by iceman24567 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
-Pr-
Hey Yo!

I'd like to know which statement you disagree with, DD trying to defeat Henshaw the entire issue or Kara knocking him around until she was distracted when she wasn't weakened by the magic.

It was made perfectly clear during the issue that Doomsday was above Henshaw, and that he was far above Supergirl. Supergirl was never going to give him the kind of trouble Henshaw did, and that was made pretty obvious during the issue too.

Fuck Putin. Help Ukraine

Unicef
UN Refugee Agency
Red Cross

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 11:06 PM
Bouboumaster

Thanos put Doomsday's head into Doomsday's ass.

Also, even if Doomsday was able to copy Thanos power, Thanos as an inconceivable advantage in his mind. Even ig they were equal in powers, Thanos would still stomp.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 11:08 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
quanchi112
Disney

It was made perfectly clear during the issue that Doomsday was above Henshaw, and that he was far above Supergirl. Supergirl was never going to give him the kind of trouble Henshaw did, and that was made pretty obvious during the issue too.
I do think DD could beat either one but it isn't as onesided as I thought this would have went down.

Old Post Apr 7th, 2011 11:15 PM