KillerMovies - Movies That Matter!

REGISTER HERE TO JOIN IN! - It's easy and it's free!
Home » Comic Book Forums » Comic Book 'Versus' Forum » Illuminati civil war battle!

Illuminati civil war battle!
Started by: Scarlet315

Forum Jump:
Post New Thread    Post A Reply
  Last Thread   Next Thread
Author
Thread
Scarlet315

Illuminati civil war battle!

The crew of the illuminati gathered up to discuss current events but a fight broke out b/c they each thought they were the best. Who would win amongst this roster if a fight broke out spontaneously? Also separately who would win if they had a week prep?

Doctor Strange
Iron Man
Mr. Fantastic
Black Bolt
Professor X
Namor

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:08 PM
Scarlet315 is currently offline Click here to Send Scarlet315 a Private Message Find more posts by Scarlet315 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Bouboumaster

If we are using current Strange:

W/O prep: Black Bolt murder the shit of everyone but Namor. Both then go in an epic 1-vs-1 fight, with Black Bolt coming on top.

With prep: Stark might be the third most intelligent dude on Earth, but really? You put him against Reed Richards in a prep fight? Richards soloes that with one blast of his celestial gun.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 06:52 PM
Bouboumaster is currently offline Click here to Send Bouboumaster a Private Message Find more posts by Bouboumaster Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wimjet
Badass

if the fight broke out right at that table then i think the only person who would survive BB voice would be Strange and maybe Namor. (i dont know a lot about Namor's durability feats)

With prep its Strange.

Old Post Apr 28th, 2011 07:17 PM
Wimjet is currently offline Click here to Send Wimjet a Private Message Find more posts by Wimjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

For me the elephant in the room is professor x. With a flash he could pit everyone to sleep except doctor strange... And then it becomes a battle of their wills... And I'd honestly put dr strange to win that battle over Xavier most days but current seems o have lost some of his gusto so yeah I put Xavier to win it all..

What's faster thinking or speaking... Yeah

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 01:01 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

1 bb

2 reed or chuck

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:25 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wimjet
Badass

true enough, though BB has been able to resist mental attacks before. but i am curious about Namor and BB, could he survive BB voice?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:26 AM
Wimjet is currently offline Click here to Send Wimjet a Private Message Find more posts by Wimjet Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Mindset

IM would survive.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:32 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

quote: (post)
Originally posted by Wimjet
if the fight broke out right at that table then i think the only person who would survive BB voice would be Strange and maybe Namor. (i dont know a lot about Namor's durability feats)

With prep its Strange.
namor gets turned to dust and the only way current strange is surving a scream is by teleportign the **** out before it gets him

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:35 AM
753 is currently offline Click here to Send 753 a Private Message Find more posts by 753 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
colossulrage

1 xavier 8/10

2 reed 9/10

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:41 AM
colossulrage is currently offline Click here to Send colossulrage a Private Message Find more posts by colossulrage Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
Wimjet
Badass

Originally posted by Mindset
IM would survive.

didnt Ironman get wrecked by BB's wisper during the Silent War ?

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:43 AM
Mindset

I don't remember.

Doesn't matter.

Sometimes all you have left is your Rage

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:45 AM
Mindset is currently offline Click here to Send Mindset a Private Message Find more posts by Mindset Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote

Originally posted by colossulrage
1 xavier 8/10

2 reed 9/10
yeah chuck might take the first indeed.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 02:50 AM
Uriel005

Current Strange is fail

1) Xavier 7-8/10
2) Reed 10/10 his toy box is too big and if that isn't bad enough he messes with Tony as he sits smugly and watches as Tony's prep explodes killing everyone but him.

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 03:53 AM
Uriel005 is currently offline Click here to Send Uriel005 a Private Message Find more posts by Uriel005 Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote
rotiart
Stan Lee Stole my name

Oh I didn't realize there was two scenarios...

1. Xavier.
2. Reed

However if you give dr strange his powerset prior to the depowering over the past few years... A prepped dr strange owns even a prepped reed.

"There is no writer to purposely ignore a character's natural ability just because it suits the story."
"in some cases because the writer knows that Character A will dominate Character B easily and refuses to allow this to happen for the sake of the story."

Old Post Apr 29th, 2011 05:50 AM
rotiart is currently offline Click here to Send rotiart a Private Message Find more posts by rotiart Edit/Delete Message Reply w/Quote Quick Quote